Clinton email-gate will not go away. Has she made a deal with Obama?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 03-20-2016, 03:51 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Fair is Fair....you just can't handle the truth when it applies to your party.
Anyone that changes the subject because they can't defend THEIR party, is hardly able to "handle the truth" sport.
  #17  
Old 03-21-2016, 06:09 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Of course she made a deal.
How else can a person with such controversy surrounding he entire career path with multiple issues of ethics and truth violations stay in the forefront of the party as if nothing ever happened?

The video runs long. But you will be so consumed and in disbelief it will go by quickly:

Hillary’s Camp Freaking Out As This Video Goes Viral
  #18  
Old 03-21-2016, 08:40 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Of course she made a deal.
How else can a person with such controversy surrounding he entire career path with multiple issues of ethics and truth violations stay in the forefront of the party as if nothing ever happened?

The video runs long. But you will be so consumed and in disbelief it will go by quickly:

Hillarys Camp Freaking Out As This Video Goes Viral
She is only in ethics issues because of perceived GOP nonsense. Keep throwing your crap on the wall, surely something will stick. If you can't get he on Whitewater, why lets get Bill with a BJ. How silly.
  #19  
Old 03-22-2016, 04:19 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
She is only in ethics issues because of perceived GOP nonsense. Keep throwing your crap on the wall, surely something will stick. If you can't get he on Whitewater, why lets get Bill with a BJ. How silly.
You live a blind and naive life. If facts don't convince you, then you really should should avoid driving, because your judgement is extremely flawed. To blame Hillary's criminal behavior on a group of people, is totally ludicrous. Is the FBI working for the GOP? How did they get that much control?
  #20  
Old 03-22-2016, 09:49 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You live a blind and naive life. If facts don't convince you, then you really should should avoid driving, because your judgement is extremely flawed. To blame Hillary's criminal behavior on a group of people, is totally ludicrous. Is the FBI working for the GOP? How did they get that much control?
I am doing just that. The last 8 years have been nothing but that by the GOP. Find an issue and then use it to split America, then when it stops working find the next issue. We had anchor babies, ebola, illegals, birth certificate, muslim, etc, the list goes on an on, to Benghazzi, email, etc. None of them amounted to anything yet the GOP keeps throwing them out there to their illogical base and thats how you get a Trump, whom i only hope gets the nomination, to work on the fears of those same LI voters on the right. Like old man with the ammo.
  #21  
Old 03-22-2016, 10:10 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I am doing just that. The last 8 years have been nothing but that by the GOP. Find an issue and then use it to split America, then when it stops working find the next issue. We had anchor babies, ebola, illegals, birth certificate, muslim, etc, the list goes on an on, to Benghazzi, email, etc. None of them amounted to anything yet the GOP keeps throwing them out there to their illogical base and thats how you get a Trump, whom i only hope gets the nomination, to work on the fears of those same LI voters on the right. Like old man with the ammo.
It must be in the water. No one could be as naive as you, naturally. GOP conspiracy, right? Facts don't even faze you. You are beyond help. Please turn in your drivers license. You are too dangerous to yourself and others. Let me ask you one pertainent question related to your delusion. If the GOP had that much control and power, how did we get stuck with Obama and why is he still occupying the White House?
  #22  
Old 03-22-2016, 10:13 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It must be in the water. No one could be as naive as you, naturally. GOP conspiracy, right? Facts don't even faze you. You are beyond help. Please turn in your drivers license. You are too dangerous to yourself and others. Let me ask you one pertainent question related to your delusion. If the GOP had that much control and power, how did we get stuck with Obama and why is he still occupying the White House?
I just gave you facts. Please inform me as to the outcome of all these heaping piles of crap the GOP has placed on Obama and Clinton? The emails are just another issue which will go away with no unlawful irregularity, just like all the other crap.
  #23  
Old 03-22-2016, 10:51 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I just gave you facts. Please inform me as to the outcome of all these heaping piles of crap the GOP has placed on Obama and Clinton? The emails are just another issue which will go away with no unlawful irregularity, just like all the other crap.
You are so ignorant. You gave NO facts, which leads me to wonder if you even know the definition of fact. Clinton is without a doubt, a criminal. If she is not prosecuted, then that is solely the result of a corrupt administration. The fact that she transmitted and stored classified information over the Internet, is a felony. The FBI is investigating the matter, not the GOP. The IRS is also investigating the Clintons for tax fraud. It's not the GOP, as everyone knows that the IRS is controlled by the Democrats.

So, please don't embarrass yourself and waste our time.
 

Tags
years, made, deal, obama, email-gate, clinton

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 AM.