Clinton exit drum roll begins

Old 05-19-2016, 08:29 AM
n/a

Default Clinton exit drum roll begins

shades of 2008:

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Time for a fabricated health issue.
Or some other trumped up (pun intended) excuse to drop out.

The party will not stand idly by and watch Sanders beat her into the ground....and then the Trump attacks.....can only make her bad performance worse and unacceptable.

The queen has gone from coronation to expulsion in less than 6 months. The party knows the Sanders supporters will not vote for her. She is losing the female vote.
And ya gotta have more than blacks and mexicans to win.

She is not capable of winning the general election.
Old 05-19-2016, 09:22 AM
n/a

Trump is looking better every day, but the establishment does not want to fight with a Clinton. I am sure they have someone warming up on the sideline, but they will wait and see if crazy Bernie will finally drop out. He is like the energizer bunny. They are betting billions on attack ads on Trump, so they still have a month or two to make a final decision on a possible replacement. They may finally figure that a compromise run of Hillary and Bernie together might win them the election.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chickenBern.JPG (93.7 KB, 7 views)
Old 05-19-2016, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Trump is looking better every day, but the establishment does not want to fight with a Clinton. I am sure they have someone warming up on the sideline, but they will wait and see if crazy Bernie will finally drop out. He is like the energizer bunny. They are betting billions on attack ads on Trump, so they still have a month or two to make a final decision on a possible replacement. They may finally figure that a compromise run of Hillary and Bernie together might win them the election.
Maybe. I don't know if that would satisfy those who truly hate Clinton. I would think not. I don't think anybody voted for Obama because Biden was the VP candidate.
Old 05-19-2016, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe. I don't know if that would satisfy those who truly hate Clinton. I would think not. I don't think anybody voted for Obama because Biden was the VP candidate.
I did. I thought Biden had the beltway and foreign policy experience and was open minded. I hope Biden sticks around. Although if anyone needs a break in life it's Biden.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
I did. I thought Biden had the beltway and foreign policy experience and was open minded. I hope Biden sticks around. Although if anyone needs a break in life it's Biden.
Biden is an idiot. That said, if we had to choose a Democrat as the only option for our next president, I would probably pick him. Break? There are a lot of others that have had it worst than Biden.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's not quite the point. Half will vote for Clinton and half want to vote for Bernie and will not vote for anyone else. Hillary will lose without Bernies voters, but might have a chance if Bernie was on her team. No, she will not get the Republican vote, and has already lost a big chunk of the voter base to Trump. If Trump keeps chipping away at her, he will win by a landslide in Nov.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Biden is an idiot. That said, if we had to choose a Democrat as the only option for our next president, I would probably pick him. Break? There are a lot of others that have had it worst than Biden.

Not and idiot! Moron! But not idiot, it's his followers that's idiots
Old 05-19-2016, 10:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's not quite the point. Half will vote for Clinton and half want to vote for Bernie and will not vote for anyone else. Hillary will lose without Bernies voters, but might have a chance if Bernie was on her team. No, she will not get the Republican vote, and has already lost a big chunk of the voter base to Trump. If Trump keeps chipping away at her, he will win by a landslide in Nov.
I do not think Bernie will ever agree to supporting Clinton. I do not think he is so party loyal that he would set aside his view of the world to make nice-nice with Clinton's cronyism, dishonest slant. I also don't think it is acceptable to him to be on the team of a felon.

And even if by some miracle or starnge political hypocritical happen stance Bernie did so.....there are those of his supporters that just will not vote for her.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
I do not think Bernie will ever agree to supporting Clinton. I do not think he is so party loyal that he would set aside his view of the world to make nice-nice with Clinton's cronyism, dishonest slant. I also don't think it is acceptable to him to be on the team of a felon.

And even if by some miracle or starnge political hypocritical happen stance Bernie did so.....there are those of his supporters that just will not vote for her.
Yeah, they all are going to vote for Trump. You sure know a lot about democrats.
Old 05-19-2016, 11:03 AM
n/a

I voted for Bernie in the Primary, but IF he don't get the nomination, I will be voting for Trump. I'll never vote for Hillary.
Old 05-19-2016, 11:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah, they all are going to vote for Trump. You sure know a lot about democrats.
Nobody said that or professed that!
Changing the intent of the post to amuse yourself again.
If you are not careful you will go blind.
Old 05-19-2016, 12:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not and idiot! Moron! But not idiot, it's his followers that's idiots
Point taken...
Old 05-19-2016, 12:55 PM
n/a

Latest poll shows Trump with a five point lead. Wave bye-bye killary...
Old 05-19-2016, 01:04 PM
n/a

Arguing for any of the mentioned presemptive nominees and /or possible sideline candidates is like arguing for what type of poison you prefer.....pick your poison

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-19-2016, 01:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Arguing for any of the mentioned presemptive nominees and /or possible sideline candidates is like arguing for what type of poison you prefer.....pick your poison

Personal Best Regards:
NO! It's like picking who you want to rob you. The "kinder, gentler" robber or the "not so polite" robber.

Go ahead, pick one.

There ARE choices that aren't robbers. Try the Libertarian, he doesn't want to rob you.

The idiots are voting for who they think will win, not who they want to win. Only "viable", meaning bought off, candidates are worth your vote? Make one viable by voting for him.

Tags
performance, vote, begins, roll, drum

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.