Clinton gets pulled off track and loses her composure!!!!

Old 04-02-2016, 12:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I wonder what the betting line is on how many lawyers HRC will bring with her when she sits down for her informal chat with the FBI ?
Obama and Bill? Maybe even Michelle?
Old 04-02-2016, 01:36 PM
n/a

To even those suffering from myopia Hillary Clinton is guilty of at least manifest incompetence when it comes to Benghazi and her personal server. and there is sufficient information to launch a criminal probe into the Clinton Charitable Foundation. However the Clintons have political cover in and out of the capitol and she will in fact she will be crowned queen.

For some it will be a victory for others a travesty and another example of how corrupt our nation has become because we have proudly proclaimed that in America no one is above the law. If this happens welcome to the Banana Republic of the United States.

And so the useful idiots in this nation continue their march to our deteriment ad nauseam.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-02-2016, 05:10 PM
n/a

HRC handles pressure very well. She is always in trouble with someone and has to defend herself. I don't recall her blowing up.
Trump knows pressure too. When asked he gave the example of the pressure one feels winning a golf tournament.
Old 04-02-2016, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course that's true. Women hate criticism. Don't want to be told what to do. But look what happens when they're on their own. Very few make it successfully. They don't recover until there's a man to guide and support them.

We need to go back to the 50s, man works, mom stays home and with the other neighborhood women, raise the children. When we lost that, we began losing it all. Our society is going 3rd world quickly as our children are RAISED in day care under the "supervision" of Lawanita or Rosieta, minimum wage, barely sentient, english as a second language, "caregivers".

Men and women have different roles in life, we need to go back to that way of thinking instead of fighting nature.
Repub thinking on woman, keep them pregnant and barefoot. I love what the repubs think of their mothers.
Old 04-02-2016, 07:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
To even those suffering from myopia Hillary Clinton is guilty of at least manifest incompetence when it comes to Benghazi and her personal server. and there is sufficient information to launch a criminal probe into the Clinton Charitable Foundation. However the Clintons have political cover in and out of the capitol and she will in fact she will be crowned queen.

For some it will be a victory for others a travesty and another example of how corrupt our nation has become because we have proudly proclaimed that in America no one is above the law. If this happens welcome to the Banana Republic of the United States.

And so the useful idiots in this nation continue their march to our deteriment ad nauseam.

Personal Best Regards:

"another example of how corrupt our nation"

Perhaps you would like to move to a less corrupt country, don't let the door..... And please learn how to spell, it does show your lack of intelligence.
Old 04-02-2016, 09:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Your mother would not be proud of the chauvenist pig you turned out to be.
Old 04-03-2016, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Where did you come up with him being a "chauvinist pig" in that comment? Sounds like you are the one with a problem. They make medications for your problem.
Old 04-03-2016, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
HRC handles pressure very well. She is always in trouble with someone and has to defend herself. I don't recall her blowing up.
Trump knows pressure too. When asked he gave the example of the pressure one feels winning a golf tournament.
I guess you didn't see how she handles pressure when she was asked a question about taking oil money. She blew up on the girl. Or, as a liberal do you find it convenient to ignore the obvious?
Old 04-03-2016, 09:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
To calibrate some of us to your thinking, how about explaining what part of the post warrants such a derogatory snipe because it certainly is not obvious from the post itself.
Old 04-03-2016, 09:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
I guess you didn't see how she handles pressure when she was asked a question about taking oil money. She blew up on the girl. Or, as a liberal do you find it convenient to ignore the obvious?
Are you talking about the loop that was posted in another thread? You really thought that was loosing control?
Old 04-03-2016, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you talking about the loop that was posted in another thread? You really thought that was loosing control?
I bet you conveniently do not remember her foaming mouth reply to the reporter in Africa, when she was Secstate? And you don't remember her impatient "what difference does it make" in the senate hearing.
Old 04-03-2016, 06:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
I bet you conveniently do not remember her foaming mouth reply to the reporter in Africa, when she was Secstate? And you don't remember her impatient "what difference does it make" in the senate hearing.
I'm not obsessed with HRC. So I don't know about either event. Did she really foam at the mouth? There must be some clip that you can find. We'd all like to see that.
Old 04-03-2016, 07:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
And you don't remember her impatient "what difference does it make" in the senate hearing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFZytEUCXu4

Watch this. Is this your example of someone losing their composure?
I'm waiting for your foaming at the mouth clip.
Old 04-04-2016, 04:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFZytEUCXu4

Watch this. Is this your example of someone losing their composure?
I'm waiting for your foaming at the mouth clip.
Yep, she definitely can't handle the stress. Of course, other than all the travel she did for the State Dept, she accomplished nothing. Ask any State Dept employee how they rated her compared to any other SecStates. The traveling even took it's toll on her. Look at how scraggly she looked. Her hair looked like she didn't know what shampoo was. No, she was so bad at her job, she isn't ready for the big time. Of course, she is so bad at national security that she shouldn't even be allowed on a computer, let alone be privy to classified information.

Tags
easy, real, loses, composure, track, pulled, clinton

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.