Obama

Old 03-28-2016, 05:12 PM
n/a

Default Obama

"Over the weekend, President Obama’s approval rating in Gallup’s tracking poll reached 53%, which is the strongest support he’s seen in three years. As it turns out, this is no outlier – Obama’s approval rating has reached three-year highs in the latest Bloomberg Politics and CNN polls, too
Congress’ approval rating dropping six points to just 15%."

You RADICAL repubs keep downgrading Obama, but it seems your the only ones. This is why you are the minority party and when Hillary is elected president, and you know she will be, the repub party will not exist, it will be in name only.
Old 03-28-2016, 06:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
"Over the weekend, President Obama’s approval rating in Gallup’s tracking poll reached 53%, which is the strongest support he’s seen in three years. As it turns out, this is no outlier – Obama’s approval rating has reached three-year highs in the latest Bloomberg Politics and CNN polls, too

You RADICAL repubs keep downgrading Obama, but it seems your the only ones. This is why you are the minority party and when Hillary is elected president, and you know she will be, the repub party will not exist, it will be in name only.
Same BS post....again!!

Old 03-28-2016, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Same BS post....again!!

Whoever heard of the Gallup poll? https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...es/boxing2.gif
Old 03-29-2016, 04:49 AM
n/a

Happiness will be seeing Obama's back as he leaves D.C. for the last time. There will be dancing in the street. I even quit watching SNL because he might be on it (actually I don't watch it anyway). He is such an @ss. My only fear is that he'll still get air time on TV.
Old 03-29-2016, 07:00 AM
n/a

"OBAMA" is the title of the thread. What more needs to be said? His name will go down in history as a slur or dirty word. To be used in a hushed voice to berate someone for being useless.
Old 03-29-2016, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
"OBAMA" is the title of the thread. What more needs to be said? His name will go down in history as a slur or dirty word. To be used in a hushed voice to berate someone for being useless.
So, the new N word will be calling someone an Obama? You F@@king Obama! Yo, Obama, waz up? Yo, youz my Obama! Make me lunch, Obama!
Old 03-29-2016, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, the new N word will be calling someone an Obama? You F@@king Obama! Yo, Obama, waz up? Yo, youz my Obama! Make me lunch, Obama!
Old 03-29-2016, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

If this upward trend continues, President Obama will leave office with close to Bill Clinton's approval rating in the high 60%'s. Does anyone know how to find George Bush's approval rating on his final days in office?
Old 03-29-2016, 09:43 AM
n/a

Try google! The Gallup Poll had George W. Bush's approval rating at 34% when he left office. His average (2001-2009) was 49%. First term average 62%. Second term average 37%. High point 90% (Sept. 21-22, 2001. Low point 25% (3 times).

Presidential Approval Ratings -- George W. Bush | Gallup Historical Trends
Old 03-29-2016, 09:49 AM
n/a

I am sure all you that like to quote popularity figures do know those are not neccessarily good indicators.

For example the passing of or promoting of doing something that is right and prudent but unpopular. The person doing the right thing will get a lower rating depending how the questions are formed and asked.

So like any other poll these indicators are at best convenient feel good numbers when in one's direction.

They in no way express the effectiveness of the job at hand or being done.
Old 03-29-2016, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am sure all you that like to quote popularity figures do know those are not neccessarily good indicators.

For example the passing of or promoting of doing something that is right and prudent but unpopular. The person doing the right thing will get a lower rating depending how the questions are formed and asked.

So like any other poll these indicators are at best convenient feel good numbers when in one's direction.

They in no way express the effectiveness of the job at hand or being done.
Too bad Obama's approval record is not indicative of his job performance. Because if someone like him worked for me, he would have been fired a long time ago. Before he could damage my business as much as he has done/or attempted to do to this country.
Old 03-29-2016, 12:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Too bad Obama's approval record is not indicative of his job performance. Because if someone like him worked for me, he would have been fired a long time ago. Before he could damage my business as much as he has done/or attempted to do to this country.
Me thinks you are using RED colored glasses!

The economy is in much better shape than Bush ran it aground!
Old 03-29-2016, 12:21 PM
n/a

Quote:

You probably need to do a little more homework before you start making such party driven, error prone statements.

You should not just accept the bobble head economics that the party issues.
Old 03-29-2016, 12:54 PM
n/a

Quote:

Well, if you consider a 45% increase in those at poverty level and a 157% increase in those getting foot stamps, as a good economy. 45 million families on food stamps is higher than any other president had. If things are so good, how do you have so many out of work and so many on welfare? And don't even give me that false unemployment number. That just means that everyone else gave up looking for work. Tell the minorities that they are doing better in this administration than the last.

I may have red colored glasses, but it appears that you are looking through $h*t colored glasses.
Old 03-29-2016, 01:32 PM
n/a

Quote:

You failed to point out the poll was a survey of Iranians

Tags
rating, approval, obama, party, president, reached, obama’s, radical, repubs, downgrading, exist, points, 15%, minority, hillary, elected, repub, politics, support, strongest, he’s, years, 53%, weekend, gallup’s

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.