Clinton press conference today....or was it?

Old 09-15-2016, 06:25 PM
n/a

Default Clinton press conference today....or was it?

All relative to who is watching.

However there is no denying by anybody who watched her today.

Very low key.
Still has a penchant for not answering the question.

And most disturbing of all....the woman cannot look the camera (us) in the eye. A good 85% of the time or more she looks down while responding....no she is not reading notes.
She is a terrible speaker......maybe it is the conscientious weighing of every word and trying to remember what she said last time.....or something.

In eleven day she is going to be in the first debate.

Performances and inabilities to date indicate she will do very poorly. She is no match for Trump.

Just like he put 17 othe candidates aside he will put her aside....with very little effort.

The only tool she has is to try to pull his trigger and watch him launch. It ain't gonna happen.

It is like being way ahead in a golf match. All Trump has to do is play par golf and let her do herself in.
Old 09-15-2016, 06:29 PM
n/a

It counts as one . Reset the clock !
Old 09-15-2016, 08:13 PM
n/a

Please just let her last till it's too late to swap her out.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:33 PM
n/a

Preeeeety quiet around this thread tonight . Hello Dems ??????????? Hello --- chirp chirp chirp ...............
Old 09-15-2016, 09:47 PM
n/a

Maybe the talking points aren't coming out fast enough.

But it weally is vewy, vewy qwiet!
Old 09-15-2016, 10:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Maybe the talking points aren't coming out fast enough.

But it weally is vewy, vewy qwiet!
They are all watching their NY Jets on Thursday Night Football .

You know -- one of those two NY teams that plays in New Jersey .
Old 09-16-2016, 05:32 AM
n/a

Hillary is a Yale grad and lawyer. If she can't win the debate against Trump, a businessman then she should drop out immediately. I don't expect Trump to win, and don't even care if he wins. I have already made up my mind and anybody that hasn't by now, has not been keeping up on current events. Trump will get my vote regardless of how he handles the debate. To me, debates only matter during the primaries. I will watch the debate for entertainment value.

But, speaking of Hillary's press conference, it's more of a lovefest rather than a news conference. You get more difficult questions from a reporter from Entertainment or People magazine. The liberal media edits the answers to look favorable anyway. Like Bill's comments on Hillary's illness, or Powell's emails. Or the very controversial gun control special where Katie Couric is being sued for creative editing.
Old 09-16-2016, 06:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary is a Yale grad and lawyer. If she can't win the debate against Trump, a businessman then she should drop out immediately. I don't expect Trump to win, and don't even care if he wins. I have already made up my mind and anybody that hasn't by now, has not been keeping up on current events. Trump will get my vote regardless of how he handles the debate. To me, debates only matter during the primaries. I will watch the debate for entertainment value.

But, speaking of Hillary's press conference, it's more of a lovefest rather than a news conference. You get more difficult questions from a reporter from Entertainment or People magazine. The liberal media edits the answers to look favorable anyway. Like Bill's comments on Hillary's illness, or Powell's emails. Or the very controversial gun control special where Katie Couric is being sued for creative editing.
Ha...that's funny... You mean the latest "reality TV"...scripted reality TV.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:

So she is a Yale graduate. All that denotes is a point in time.

Lying to congress, getting Americans killed, breaking government protocols, hiding the truth from the American people, and all the other crony, corrupt patterns in her life.

Are these to be attributed to being a Yale graduate?
Where a person went to school does not change or affect who they are as a person.

I know intellectuals who talk like that. They are of course completely disconnected from reality.....offered in the same spirit as claiming virtues of a Yale graduate.

Her Yale graduate as the reason she will win the debate is abosolutely hillarious.

Tags
match, put, time, today, press

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.