Clinton a programmed robot tonight

Old 09-27-2016, 09:49 AM
n/a

The debates are the debates. Haven't we all heard about Trump's taxes or Hillary's email scandals??? The debates won't change my mind at all. It's simply a competition of who can outdo the other. Does the media and the Democrats actually think that Hillary "winning" the debate would erase the fact that she let 4 men die in Bengazi and then admitted she didn't even care? Or how about the well over 13,000 emails she had destroyed using Bleachbit and a hammer, after they were told to turn over the emails to the FBI?? How about the fact that over 52 people have "mysteriously" turned up dead because they were about to expose her for what she is?? Or how about the fact that she compromised our national security and possibly put it into the hands of our enemy? Or how about the fact that she encouraged the BLM movement and hates our policemen?? How about the fact that she will not go to bat for our Vets and has no respect for our military?? Or how about the fact that she converted to the Muslim faith in the early 90's and wants the word God taken out of the Pledge?? Or how about the fact that she had ZERO American flags at the democratic Convention and was shamed into putting some up?? What about the fact that in her decades of service we can't name what she has done for the people?? How about the fact that she wants to continue with Obamacare and all of Obamas practices?? I could go on and on but no debate can wipe these deplorable acts away. I'm voting for Trump whether he "wins" a debate of not.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:54 AM
n/a

The debates show you how they react under pressure, who is more presidential, who has the better temperament.

Think of a good lawyer movie. Remember how each side made closing remarks. You not only judge the content but how the lawyer presents himself or herself.
Old 09-27-2016, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The debates show you how they react under pressure, who is more presidential, who has the better temperament.

Think of a good lawyer movie. Remember how each side made closing remarks. You not only judge the content but how the lawyer presents himself or herself.
I do not believe for one minute what we see and hear in a debate between two politicians can demonstarte "presidential-ness". That is nothing more the subjective BS heavily distorted by partisan intent.

Who ever came up with the notion that "acting" presidential during a debate is a decision influencing factor.

Nothing less and always politically more.
Old 09-27-2016, 10:12 AM
n/a

One can get an injection and be coherent for two hours while have seizures the other 22 hours. yes I want that person in charge...
Old 09-27-2016, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
One can get an injection and be coherent for two hours while have seizures the other 22 hours. yes I want that person in charge...
So correct . These events are little more than entertainment .

You should not pick a president based on a reality tv show .
Old 09-27-2016, 11:59 AM
n/a

Remember the second term Reagan debate? People were concerned if he still had what it takes, his acuity. How did that turn out? If the debates didn't matter very much then they would have gotten poor ratings. Add in the rest of the world and that was the most important event in one's life. How do you prepare for that event?
Old 09-27-2016, 02:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

Not really. Debates have nothing to do with the pressures of real life emergencies. These debates are nothing more than TV ratings and more money into the economy. Oh, and entertainment.
Old 09-27-2016, 06:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fact Checkers ate Hillary up last night. It turns out that Trump was right more than Hillary.
It must really suck, to be so desperate as to need to lie...almost as much as Trump.

Fact check: Here are the things Clinton and Trump got wrong - NY Daily News
Quote:

But Trump told more big lies throughout the night, much as he’s done throughout the campaign.
Sorry about that.

CNM
Old 09-27-2016, 07:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
It must really suck, to be so desperate as to need to lie...almost as much as Trump.

Fact check: Here are the things Clinton and Trump got wrong - NY Daily News

Sorry about that.

CNM
Here he is CNM --- dinner at " The Home " must be over with .
Say CNM the nice folks at the Home seem to have cut back on your computer time recently .
They must be forcing you out of your bed-room and into the " day room " . What new little crafts have you learned recently . Found anything new that you enjoy ?
Old 09-27-2016, 07:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Here he is CNM --- dinner at " The Home " must be over with .
Say CNM the nice folks at the Home seem to have cut back on your computer time recently .
They must be forcing you out of your bed-room and into the " day room " . What new little crafts have you learned recently . Found anything new that you enjoy ?
Actually, shot 77 from the blues...with three doubles.

But thanks for missing me.

Now, why don't you put down those fattening Cheetos, step away from your keyboard...and try to reconnect with the real world?

CNM
Old 09-27-2016, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, shot 77 from the blues...with three doubles.

But thanks for missing me.

Now, why don't you put down those fattening Cheetos, step away from your keyboard...and try to reconnect with the real world?

CNM
Wow very impressive . You Be Da-man !
And how much money did you make on your market trades today ?
Old 09-27-2016, 07:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow very impressive . You Be Da-man !
And how much money did you make on your market trades today ?
Gave up day trading a couple of decades ago.

Now it's buy and hold...just like Buffet.

Although tempted to sell when The Shrub tried his best to make us a third world country, hung on with Obama...and am damned glad I did.

How about you?

CNM
Old 09-28-2016, 06:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Gave up day trading a couple of decades ago.

Now it's buy and hold...just like Buffet.

Although tempted to sell when The Shrub tried his best to make us a third world country, hung on with Obama...and am damned glad I did.

How about you?

CNM
Hey cnm.............pull my finger....................
Old 09-28-2016, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey cnm.............pull my finger....................
I see one of our resident 5th graders...has been pretty active this morning.

While your obsession allowing me to live rent free in your empty mind is actually quite fun, I have to admit it can be a bit spooky too.

All those echos...can be a bit disconcerting.

CNM
Old 09-28-2016, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
I see one of our resident 5th graders...has been pretty active this morning.
While your obsession allowing me to live rent free in your empty mind is actually quite fun, I have to admit it can be a bit spooky too.
All those echos...can be a bit disconcerting.

CNM
Are you saying that you are a vagrant? Do you need directions to the food bank?

Hey, pull my finger.............

Tags
watch, tonight, robot, programmed, clinton

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.