Clinton a programmed robot tonight

Old 09-28-2016, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Gave up day trading a couple of decades ago.

Now it's buy and hold...just like Buffet.

Although tempted to sell when The Shrub tried his best to make us a third world country, hung on with Obama...and am damned glad I did.

How about you?

CNM
I`m a " Buy and Hold" long term . Hold as long as possible . Still have the very first shares I purchased for $100 in 1972 . With 44 years of dividend reinvestments that same $100 is now worth $7,000 .
Today I only invest in ETFs . It`s been well demonstrated that no one can beat the market over the long run .
Old 09-28-2016, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
I`m a " Buy and Hold" long term . Hold as long as possible . Still have the very first shares I purchased for $100 in 1972 . With 44 years of dividend reinvestments that same $100 is now worth $7,000 .
Today I only invest in ETFs . It`s been well demonstrated that no one can beat the market over the long run .
Beat it? probably not. However, It is also demonstrated that one can do very well in the market over the long run.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Beat it? probably not. However, It is also demonstrated that one can do very well in the market over the long run.

Yes , I agree with your statement . I was referring to choosing to invest in an Index vs picking individual companies .
Old 09-28-2016, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Gave up day trading a couple of decades ago.

Now it's buy and hold...just like Buffet.

Although tempted to sell when The Shrub tried his best to make us a third world country, hung on with Obama...and am damned glad I did.

How about you?

CNM
Ah yes, the Buffet. Another billionaire that said he didn't pay taxes. Of course, he also OWED a lot of taxes. Trump did not. Remember, he has been audited and cleared throughout the past.

Let's see, Hillary is upset because Trump might have LEGALLY not paid his "fair share" of taxes, which really does make him smart. A supreme court justice said it was the duty of everyone to NOT pay any more taxes than required by law.
On the other hand, the left believes that Buffet is the great financial prophet, and he brags about not paying taxes. Hillary immediately went to one of her small functions yesterday running amok with her mouth about how Trump said he was smart because he didn't pay any taxes a couple of decades ago.
By the way, Trump pays more taxes than Hillary ever has, through his businesses, the payroll taxes, purchases, etc. She can make it what she wishes, but the point is that a billionaire pays lots of taxes. Sales taxes they pay is more than the income taxes a millionaire like the Clintons pay.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ah yes, the Buffet. Another billionaire that said he didn't pay taxes. Of course, he also OWED a lot of taxes. Trump did not. Remember, he has been audited and cleared throughout the past.

Let's see, Hillary is upset because Trump might have LEGALLY not paid his "fair share" of taxes, which really does make him smart. A supreme court justice said it was the duty of everyone to NOT pay any more taxes than required by law.
On the other hand, the left believes that Buffet is the great financial prophet, and he brags about not paying taxes. Hillary immediately went to one of her small functions yesterday running amok with her mouth about how Trump said he was smart because he didn't pay any taxes a couple of decades ago.
By the way, Trump pays more taxes than Hillary ever has, through his businesses, the payroll taxes, purchases, etc. She can make it what she wishes, but the point is that a billionaire pays lots of taxes. Sales taxes they pay is more than the income taxes a millionaire like the Clintons pay.
Most are more upset at WHO HE OWES IN THE MIDDLE EAST and other foreign interests.

He has done business with Iran, Russia, Turkey and is closely allied by business interest with many who financially support terrorism, especially in Turkey.

How much he is indebted to foreign countries is important in deciding qualifications for oval office.

He runs a PRIVATE business thus you as a citizen are out of luck knowing if your President is in hock for billions to Russia or Turkey.

Out of luck because he has declared himself to be so special that he can simply just lie about things and you will still elect him
Old 09-28-2016, 10:08 AM
n/a

Clinton won the debate. Donald should not be president. He will destroy the whole country . Hates to many people. 400 pound guy on his bed? Hates fat people to.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:26 AM
n/a

Clinton won the debate. Donald should not be president. He will destroy the whole country . Hates to many people. 400 pound guy on his bed? Hates fat people to.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary may have won the debate. I really don't care. I already voted for Trump. As far as hate is concerned, I haven't seen any from Trump. I have heard Hillary call millions of Republicans and Independents Deplorables. I have seen evidence that she caused many deaths. I have seen evidence that she is not qualified for a security clearance so I don't see how she can be qualified to be president.

Tags
watch, tonight, robot, programmed, clinton

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.