Clinton Speech....not real....another reinventing of the same old same old.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:24 AM
n/a

Default Clinton Speech....not real....another reinventing of the same old same old.

No I did not/could not/would not watch the speech.

The media build up and forecasting build up of how she was going to convince the world who she is.

We already know who she is.

25 years of not so good experiences were to be erased by a one hour speech? By Bill's and Obama's white wash speeches?

We all know that no matter how you arrange the spots on a leopard, when you get done you still have a leopard.

She is still the same criminal, negligent, careless, reckless, self centered, lyig felon, recently confirmed as such by the director of the FBI.

And to see the pictures this morning it was so very funny but then again maybe not. She and her preppers had the balls to have her wear a white outfit. They did that as a joke....right? A poke in the eye of the stupids.

Does anybody think dressing Charles Manson in a white suit would change who he is and what he did?
Do you think Manson's mother showing you his baby pictures and talking how cute he was change what he is or did?

Do you think his high school teachers and friends getting up and telling y'all what a great guy he was in school changes what he is or did?

Of course not.

Same goes for the staged, scripted, poorly executed attempt to change who Clinton is or what she did.
Those of us who do not like her for what she did and DID NOT do are not surprised and remain unaffected in our condemnation of the criminal that she is.

White suit...

Old 07-29-2016, 08:40 AM
n/a

I'll help you out.
Old 07-29-2016, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

The media build up and forecasting build up of how she was going to convince the world who she is.

25 years of not so good experiences were to be erased by a one hour speech? By Bill's and Obama's white wash speeches?

We all know that no matter how you arrange the spots on a leopard, when you get done you still have a leopard.

She is still the same criminal, negligent, careless, reckless, self centered, lyig felon, recently confirmed as such by the director of the FBI.

And to see the pictures this morning it was so very funny but then again maybe not. She and her preppers had the balls to have her wear a white outfit. They did that as a joke....right? A poke in the eye of the stupids.

Does anybody think dressing Charles Manson in a white suit would change who he is and what he did?
Do you think Manson's mother showing you his baby pictures and talking how cute he was change what he is or did?

Do you think his high school teachers and friends getting up and telling y'all what a great guy he was in school changes what he is or did?

Of course not.

Same goes for the staged, scripted, poorly executed attempt to change who Clinton is or what she did.
Those of us who do not like her for what she did and DID NOT do are not surprised and remain unaffected in our condemnation of the criminal that she is.

White suit...

Your first line voided the rest. Somebody gave you the opportunity to watch it so you can make an intelligent critique. Will check back in an hour.
Old 07-29-2016, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:

Of course not.

White suit...

What felony did she commit, and got convicted of? The FBI director recently confirmed it. If he did, why didn't he say that charges should be brought against her? I forgot he was bought off.

"criminal, negligent, careless, reckless, self centered". You are doing a damn good job of describing Trump. She is self centered! Trump has said over and over that he is the only one that can fix everything that is wrong. That has to be the definition of self centered.

Since rule one on this board is attacking, and calling the poster names, I am not voting for Hillary, or Trump. I don't give a damn, who is elected. Voting for the lesser of two evils still means you are voting for evil.

The reason that I defended Hillary is you should apply the same standards to both candidates. The negatives that were applied to Hillary Trump is worse in all of those categories.
Old 07-29-2016, 09:22 AM
n/a

Her Hollywood hair and make-up staff outdid themselves for her ceremony .
Old 07-29-2016, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
What felony did she commit, and got convicted of? The FBI director recently confirmed it. If he did, why didn't he say that charges should be brought against her? I forgot he was bought off.

"criminal, negligent, careless, reckless, self centered".
As testified by the FBI directot!!!!! REMEMBER?

You are doing a damn good job of describing Trump. She is self centered! Trump has said over and over that he is the only one that can fix everything that is wrong. That has to be the definition of self centered.

Since rule one on this board is attacking, and calling the poster names, I am not voting for Hillary, or Trump. I don't give a damn, who is elected. Voting for the lesser of two evils still means you are voting for evil.

The reason that I defended Hillary is you should apply the same standards to both candidates. The negatives that were applied to Hillary Trump is worse in all of those categories.
Everybody knows that a felon not convicted is till a felon.

Amazing how some take issue with opinions and or facts that do not align with their thinking!! Sounds very democratic to me.
Old 07-29-2016, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your first line voided the rest. Somebody gave you the opportunity to watch it so you can make an intelligent critique. Will check back in an hour.
You most certainly would not be dismissing what was the staus prior to her speech....!!!

Whether anybody watched her or not the facts before are the same facts after.

I will not waste my data allowance watching something I do not need to watch to make a difference.

One does not need to go out in the rian to determine that it is raining!!!

The speech was phony.

One sterling example...the muslim who puppeted his two cents. Can you say pandering?

Do any of you really think a non democrat will change their opinion and position on Clinton based on some pomp and circumstance BS?

Do any of you think the FBI director was wrong in his assessment of her character/capability?
Most of us are still wondering how someone can be labeled as guilty and still be treated as not??

So live and enjoy you opinions.

Please do not try to change those of us who vehemently disagree with what Clinton represents.
Old 07-29-2016, 10:10 AM
n/a

After listening to a bit of Chelsea's introduction speech for her mom, I too decided to forgo watching Hellary tell more lies. I was worried about having Wizard of Oz nightmares of wicked witches all looking like HELLary. Then I kept thinking about why something looked familiar about Chelsea. It got me thinking so I looked around on the internet a bit and came up with this. I don't think that Bill was the only unfaithful partner in the marriage. HELLary, you got some 'splainin' to do. I thought someone was being nasty when they suggested that they saw HELLary in Tijuana.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chelsea.jpg (11.7 KB, 2 views)
Old 07-29-2016, 10:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Some people you just don't have to listen to, you know what will come out before they even begin. ANY D or R politician fits the bill...you KNOW it will be a lie or misrepresentation.
Old 07-29-2016, 10:26 AM
n/a

Factcheck.org says: Of the DNC

Clinton misrepresented Donald Trump’s “I alone can fix it” line, suggesting he said he could fix everything by himself. Trump was referring to a “rigged” system, and went on to talk about working with others.

Clinton said that “we’re going to pay for every single one” of the initiatives she has proposed. We can’t predict the future, but a nonpartisan analysis found her proposals would add to the national debt.

Clinton said “90 percent” of income gains “have gone to the top 1 percent.” But that is an outdated figure. It’s now 52 percent.

Clinton said 15 million private-sector jobs have been created since President Obama took office. The actual number is 10.5 million, and it’s less — 10.1 million — when accounting for the loss of 460,000 public jobs.

Clinton rejected Trump’s border security proposal, saying, “We will not build a wall.” As a senator, however, Clinton voted for and supported legislation to add more fencing along the southern border.

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi cited the “91 Americans who are killed by gun violence each day,” urging Congress to “keep guns out of the hands of criminals and terrorists.” However, nearly 58 of those daily gun deaths are suicides — not criminal homicides.

Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney twisted Pay Pal co-founder Peter Thiel’s words, claiming Thiel at the GOP convention had called “equality” a “distraction.” Thiel was talking about the debate over bathroom access, not equality in general.

Rep. Joaquin Castro said Trump “defended” World War II internment camps. Trump cited the camps as a legal precedent for his proposal to ban all Muslim travel to the U.S. But he stopped short of defending internment camps.
Old 07-29-2016, 12:56 PM
n/a

Hillary = Ceviche
Old 07-29-2016, 12:59 PM
n/a

Here is another review of the speech Fact Check And Analysis Of Hillary Clinton's DNC Speech : NPR

This might be easier to follow because the entire speech is written and as a point is made it is examined.
Old 07-29-2016, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Some people you just don't have to listen to, you know what will come out before they even begin. ANY D or R politician fits the bill...you KNOW it will be a lie or misrepresentation.
Someone asked me yesterday why I was here. I answered.

But if everything you read, see or hear is a lie, why are you here?

It's like watching WWF and hating it because you know it's been choreographed. Why watch it at all?
Old 07-29-2016, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary = Ceviche
Hillary is raw seafood is cooked by lime juice?
Old 07-29-2016, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
After listening to a bit of Chelsea's introduction speech for her mom, I too decided to forgo watching Hellary tell more lies. I was worried about having Wizard of Oz nightmares of wicked witches all looking like HELLary. Then I kept thinking about why something looked familiar about Chelsea. It got me thinking so I looked around on the internet a bit and came up with this. I don't think that Bill was the only unfaithful partner in the marriage. HELLary, you got some 'splainin' to do. I thought someone was being nasty when they suggested that they saw HELLary in Tijuana.
I'll bet your diaper was full and Mr. Sandman was calling you to bed. Hang in there until 2020. [emoji4]

Tags
change, speech, white, reinventing, real

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.