Clinton Speech....not real....another reinventing of the same old same old.

Old 07-29-2016, 01:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
After listening to a bit of Chelsea's introduction speech for her mom, I too decided to forgo watching Hellary tell more lies. I was worried about having Wizard of Oz nightmares of wicked witches all looking like HELLary. Then I kept thinking about why something looked familiar about Chelsea. It got me thinking so I looked around on the internet a bit and came up with this. I don't think that Bill was the only unfaithful partner in the marriage. HELLary, you got some 'splainin' to do. I thought someone was being nasty when they suggested that they saw HELLary in Tijuana.
Notice the very close physical resemblance between Web Hubbel
and his daughter Chelsea .
Old 07-29-2016, 04:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Everybody knows that a felon not convicted is till a felon.

Amazing how some take issue with opinions and or facts that do not align with their thinking!! Sounds very democratic to me.
So, innocent until proven guilty is just a myth. The second charges brought against you are a criminal.

I didn't see anyone defend the charge that everything the person that started this post claimed Hillary was guilty of applies to Trump.

There is such a thing as "guilt by silence". Why don't you just come out and admit it that Trump is no damn good?
Old 07-29-2016, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary is raw seafood is cooked by lime juice?
Cold fish
Old 07-29-2016, 06:04 PM
n/a

Her loud mouth speech was just a bunch of flowery lines / slogans sewn together abd shouted in between her throat clearing ..
Bill seemed real interested !
Old 07-29-2016, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, innocent until proven guilty is just a myth. The second charges brought against you are a criminal.

I didn't see anyone defend the charge that everything the person that started this post claimed Hillary was guilty of applies to Trump.

There is such a thing as "guilt by silence". Why don't you just come out and admit it that Trump is no damn good?
How about you staying on topic of the thread?
Old 07-29-2016, 09:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Someone asked me yesterday why I was here. I answered.

But if everything you read, see or hear is a lie, why are you here?

It's like watching WWF and hating it because you know it's been choreographed. Why watch it at all?
I'm here to tell others to stop watching WWF because it's all fake. They're all convinced it's real.

Don't be fooled by their lies...the theater. There ARE better candidates.
Old 07-29-2016, 09:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm here to tell others to stop watching WWF because it's all fake. They're all convinced it's real.

Don't be fooled by their lies...the theater. There ARE better candidates.
I respect you for trying and sticking to your beliefs. I don't mean to pitch Bernie, but I think he also did all that he could to get others to see his vision.
Old 07-29-2016, 10:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
I respect you for trying and sticking to your beliefs. I don't mean to pitch Bernie, but I think he also did all that he could to get others to see his vision.
I'm here, I may as well TRY to change a few minds.

If we ALL stopped believing the D and R bullsh!t and voted our conscience, this would be a better place. Instead, we're all convinced by their lies that their candidate is the ONLY viable choice. Well duh, what do you THINK they're going say...vote for the other guy? They've proven they'll do ANYTHING to get their way. They lie, cheat, and steal...so WHY vote for them? That's insane.
Old 07-29-2016, 10:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
How about you staying on topic of the thread?
Do you have a problem with your memory?
I suggest you go back and read, if that is possible.

That might be to time consuming. The author called her a lying felon. I ask him/her what felony did she commit? He/she you don't have to be convicted of a crime to be a felon.

My response was the innocent until proven guilty does exist in our judicial system.

By all means with your great powers of reason, tell me how I got off topic?
Old 07-29-2016, 11:52 PM
n/a

I was touched by her speech today and her reference to the conversation she and Bill had this morning over coffee.

Who believes that??
Old 07-30-2016, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

That might be to time consuming. The author called her a lying felon. I ask him/her what felony did she commit? He/she you don't have to be convicted of a crime to be a felon.

My response was the innocent until proven guilty does exist in our judicial system.

In sports when a point is made and it's not what someone wants to hear they call offsides, out of bounds, tripping, foul or walking.

On TOTV they say "off topic."

Watch the pattern.
Old 07-30-2016, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:

Old 07-30-2016, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

Ok, I admit that TRUMP is DAMN GOOD.

Tags
change, speech, white, reinventing, real

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.