Clinton Speech....not real....another reinventing of the same old same old.

Clinton Speech....not real....another reinventing of the same old same old.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 07-29-2016, 09:45 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Someone asked me yesterday why I was here. I answered.

But if everything you read, see or hear is a lie, why are you here?

It's like watching WWF and hating it because you know it's been choreographed. Why watch it at all?
I'm here to tell others to stop watching WWF because it's all fake. They're all convinced it's real.

Don't be fooled by their lies...the theater. There ARE better candidates.

  #22  
Old 07-29-2016, 09:59 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'm here to tell others to stop watching WWF because it's all fake. They're all convinced it's real.

Don't be fooled by their lies...the theater. There ARE better candidates.
I respect you for trying and sticking to your beliefs. I don't mean to pitch Bernie, but I think he also did all that he could to get others to see his vision.
Sponsored Links
  #23  
Old 07-29-2016, 10:51 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I respect you for trying and sticking to your beliefs. I don't mean to pitch Bernie, but I think he also did all that he could to get others to see his vision.
I'm here, I may as well TRY to change a few minds.

If we ALL stopped believing the D and R bullsh!t and voted our conscience, this would be a better place. Instead, we're all convinced by their lies that their candidate is the ONLY viable choice. Well duh, what do you THINK they're going say...vote for the other guy? They've proven they'll do ANYTHING to get their way. They lie, cheat, and steal...so WHY vote for them? That's insane.
  #24  
Old 07-29-2016, 10:53 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
How about you staying on topic of the thread?
Do you have a problem with your memory?
I suggest you go back and read, if that is possible.

That might be to time consuming. The author called her a lying felon. I ask him/her what felony did she commit? He/she you don't have to be convicted of a crime to be a felon.

My response was the innocent until proven guilty does exist in our judicial system.

By all means with your great powers of reason, tell me how I got off topic?
  #25  
Old 07-29-2016, 11:52 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I was touched by her speech today and her reference to the conversation she and Bill had this morning over coffee.

Who believes that??
  #26  
Old 07-30-2016, 08:42 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Do you have a problem with your memory?
I suggest you go back and read, if that is possible.

That might be to time consuming. The author called her a lying felon. I ask him/her what felony did she commit? He/she you don't have to be convicted of a crime to be a felon.

My response was the innocent until proven guilty does exist in our judicial system.

By all means with your great powers of reason, tell me how I got off topic?
In sports when a point is made and it's not what someone wants to hear they call offsides, out of bounds, tripping, foul or walking.

On TOTV they say "off topic."

Watch the pattern.
  #27  
Old 07-30-2016, 08:55 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Do you have a problem with your memory?
I suggest you go back and read, if that is possible.

That might be to time consuming. The author called her a lying felon. I ask him/her what felony did she commit? He/she you don't have to be convicted of a crime to be a felon.

My response was the innocent until proven guilty does exist in our judicial system.

By all means with your great powers of reason, tell me how I got off topic?


  #28  
Old 07-30-2016, 10:57 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
So, innocent until proven guilty is just a myth. The second charges brought against you are a criminal.

I didn't see anyone defend the charge that everything the person that started this post claimed Hillary was guilty of applies to Trump.

There is such a thing as "guilt by silence". Why don't you just come out and admit it that Trump is no damn good?
Ok, I admit that TRUMP is DAMN GOOD.
 

Tags
change, speech, white, reinventing, real

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 PM.