Old 05-20-2011, 03:07 PM
n/a

I don't believe she will.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Will Hillary run against Obama?
Would you vote for her if she had the head position on the Democratic Ticket?

Xavier
Old 05-20-2011, 04:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Would you vote for her if she had the head position on the Democratic Ticket?

Xavier
No, I wouldn't vote for either of them (I'm guessing you knew that). I also don't think she will run. Obama hasn't self destructed to the point where she could feasibly put her hat in the ring. He would have to melt down and I don't see that happening.
Old 05-22-2011, 02:44 PM
n/a

In politics a day i a long time. So if for some reason(s) Obama has a dip in the polls you may well see a push to have Hillary on the ballot. I just can't believe that Hillary and her following have forotten what happened to them in 2008. On the other hand I can see the Dem leadership discouraging her run. Again all things are possible in politics. OK OK it is really wishful thinking on my part.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:01 PM
n/a

Default Richie

I thnk that is the nicest thing you have EVER said about Obama, Oh heck, let's just say a DEMOCRAT!....Good for you, maybe there is hope!...giggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
No, I . Obama hasn't self destructed to the point where she could feasibly put her hat in the ring. He would have to melt down and I don't see that happening.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.