Clinton v Obama

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 05-20-2011, 02:55 PM
n/a

Default Clinton v Obama

Will Hillary run against Obama?
Old 05-20-2011, 03:07 PM
n/a

I don't believe she will.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Will Hillary run against Obama?
Would you vote for her if she had the head position on the Democratic Ticket?

Xavier
Old 05-20-2011, 04:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Would you vote for her if she had the head position on the Democratic Ticket?

Xavier
No, I wouldn't vote for either of them (I'm guessing you knew that). I also don't think she will run. Obama hasn't self destructed to the point where she could feasibly put her hat in the ring. He would have to melt down and I don't see that happening.
Old 05-22-2011, 02:44 PM
n/a

In politics a day i a long time. So if for some reason(s) Obama has a dip in the polls you may well see a push to have Hillary on the ballot. I just can't believe that Hillary and her following have forotten what happened to them in 2008. On the other hand I can see the Dem leadership discouraging her run. Again all things are possible in politics. OK OK it is really wishful thinking on my part.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:01 PM
n/a

Default Richie

I thnk that is the nicest thing you have EVER said about Obama, Oh heck, let's just say a DEMOCRAT!....Good for you, maybe there is hope!...giggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
No, I . Obama hasn't self destructed to the point where she could feasibly put her hat in the ring. He would have to melt down and I don't see that happening.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.