Clinton's doctor; amazing progression and information

Old 09-24-2016, 05:54 PM
n/a

Default Clinton's doctor; amazing progression and information

It seems like there is a risk when one is chosen to be a part of the Clinton team.

One's integrity is required to be left at the door.

Regardless the function they serve, doctor lawyer, indian chief, computer server setter upper, etc......you will do what you are told and say, even if it has nothing to do with reality, truth or not.

The following is a sad tesimony to the Clinton style which is basically do not tell the truth and make up stories that suit the agenda and if you can get away without being caught all the better.

Articles: Dr. Lisa Bardack’s Faustian Bargain
Old 09-24-2016, 06:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It seems like there is a risk when one is chosen to be a part of the Clinton team.

One's integrity is required to be left at the door.

Regardless the function they serve, doctor lawyer, indian chief, computer server setter upper, etc......you will do what you are told and say, even if it has nothing to do with reality, truth or not.

The following is a sad tesimony to the Clinton style which is basically do not tell the truth and make up stories that suit the agenda and if you can get away without being caught all the better.

Articles: Dr. Lisa Bardack’s Faustian Bargain
My lord..you people who share this crap cannot possibly be adults.

You all do know these websites live off folks like you who patronize them.

You also must know that there are websites selling crap on Trump.

I pray each day that these posts cannot be from actual electorate. It is scary to think that people actually get sucked into this stuff, and that includes those who go after Trump.

Avoidance of issues. Avoidance of actually knowing what is happening. Avoidance of the real world.

All that is what happens when you allow this fantasy world of the Internet to become your real world.
Old 09-24-2016, 06:42 PM
n/a

Give it up vote for the person you feel is the best. I think at this point no one cares any more. I'm not criticizing an one. Of course the best is Trump.
Old 09-24-2016, 06:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Give it up vote for the person you feel is the best. I think at this point no one cares any more. I'm not criticizing an one. Of course the best is Trump.
You right to of course.

Forums like this are supposed to be for discussion of why you SUPPORT someone with details. They are not intended to be some kind of teenage Facebook page where everyone tries to bully and assisinate the character of others.
Old 09-24-2016, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
You right to of course.

Forums like this are supposed to be for discussion of why you SUPPORT someone with details. They are not intended to be some kind of teenage Facebook page where everyone tries to bully and assisinate the character of others.
I agree with you. I don't understand why anyone takes pleasure in running people down or trying to bait someone in an argument.

If their was a friendlier site where I could share what I know and ask questions about what I don't know, I would go there in a heartbeat.
Old 09-24-2016, 07:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree with you. I don't understand why anyone takes pleasure in running people down or trying to bait someone in an argument.

If their was a friendlier site where I could share what I know and ask questions about what I don't know, I would go there in a heartbeat.
That's what some people do...

Start a thread...teach us...or maybe find out what YOU thought was true...isn't.

I'm one of the few here who speak the truth as we know it exclusively. Ask me and I'll tell you what I think...in no uncertain terms.
Old 09-24-2016, 07:58 PM
n/a

When Clinton faints midway through the debate, some of you will still say it's simple dehydration.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
When Clinton faints midway through the debate, some of you will still say it's simple dehydration.
One of your "cohorts" wished her death...you wish fainting.

You folks are really into the issues and problems of the country.

Nice to see American citizens debating our problems. Certainly am proud
Old 09-24-2016, 08:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
One of your "cohorts" wished her death...you wish fainting.

You folks are really into the issues and problems of the country.

Nice to see American citizens debating our problems. Certainly am proud
Well I do not wish her anything except to withdraw from the election. Her conditions, medical and otherwise will assure she will have a rocky road.

Better she withdraws on Monday November 7th, so as to not perpetrate a bait and switch election.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well I do not wish her anything except to withdraw from the election. Her conditions, medical and otherwise will assure she will have a rocky road.

Better she withdraws on Monday November 7th, so as to not perpetrate a bait and switch election.
Bait and switch would certainly lean to favor Trump.

By the way..do you ever ever discuss issue or simply attack one person ? Just curious how you can be so idea free of issues when spending so much time on here.

You do know this is a computer world and not real, right ?
Old 09-24-2016, 09:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
My lord..you people who share this crap cannot possibly be adults.

You all do know these websites live off folks like you who patronize them.

You also must know that there are websites selling crap on Trump.

I pray each day that these posts cannot be from actual electorate. It is scary to think that people actually get sucked into this stuff, and that includes those who go after Trump.

Avoidance of issues. Avoidance of actually knowing what is happening. Avoidance of the real world.

All that is what happens when you allow this fantasy world of the Internet to become your real world.
Welcome to the world of Trump supporters...on the TOTV Political Forum.

At first I actually tried to show why they were wrong, by linking scientific studies and/or articles...that had legitimate citations.

It quickly became evident however, that some of these fruitcakes couldn't care less about the truth and only wanted to hear what fits in their already warped perception of reality.

So now I mostly just look in here, laugh out loud at the lunacy of some of these people and only occasionally refute their spewings with actual facts...that make them look even sillier than I first thought.

But like a one of those weighted blowup punching bag clownss...they keep bouncing back up with some new outrageous statement or claim.

So enjoy the relative quiet for what it's worth, because as soon as Trump gets smeared...they're REALLY gonna be pi$$ed.

CNM
Old 09-25-2016, 04:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Welcome to the world of Trump supporters...on the TOTV Political Forum.

At first I actually tried to show why they were wrong, by linking scientific studies and/or articles...that had legitimate citations.

It quickly became evident however, that some of these fruitcakes couldn't care less about the truth and only wanted to hear what fits in their already warped perception of reality.

So now I mostly just look in here, laugh out loud at the lunacy of some of these people and only occasionally refute their spewings with actual facts...that make them look even sillier than I first thought.

But like a one of those weighted blowup punching bag clownss...they keep bouncing back up with some new outrageous statement or claim.

So enjoy the relative quiet for what it's worth, because as soon as Trump gets smeared...they're REALLY gonna be pi$$ed.

CNM
You are an example of your own stupid blather. Congrats.

Tags
told, information, progression, amazing, doctor;

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.