CNN blames Hillary

Old 11-10-2016, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why isn't Van Jones in prison?
Everytime I see him on the television I think the same thing.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
The party of tolerance is taking to the streets to do violence. Go figure. I can see why they need a ban on guns. They are examples of unstable mentality that should not be allowed to handle guns. If Hillary would have won, there would not have been ONE protest in the street. It is amazing how far "TOLERANCE" goes. It is only words to the left, not actions. That is why the left lost, because they are all promises. Promises of a liberal Utopia that is totally UN-achievable. And now, we have adolescents in the street, tearing up property and we are supposed to feel sorry for them. So sorry that the stupid, liberal instructors in our schools are cancelling exams and coddling them. This is the reason we have so high unemployment in our country. The kids won't work for what they want. They want everything given to them.

A word to the kids protesting: Stay in the cities where you can do your criminal behavior where it is safe for you. Because if you come outside the cities, you will find many of us with legally owned guns that also know how to use them. I have NO/NO sympathy for you. If you wish to break the law, then be prepared for the worst results in your lifetime. You have a right to your little petulant protests, but you do not have a right to break the law. Do it now while you still have Obamacare to pay your medical bills.

To the left: Get control of your simple minded children and help them realize that they are no longer protected by PC. A new day is here and they will no longer be coddled by the community. You can spoil them all you wish, but when they are publicly out of control, they will be held responsible. It's up to you and not the community to make sure that your children understand that half the country will no longer stand by for childish tantrums.
Great post.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
You dont mean "Villages Loofah" swing I hope...(not that there is anything wrong with that).....
play nice, don't get tooooo cute
Old 11-10-2016, 11:33 AM
n/a

Maybe they can't be forced to reveal their scum, but if they dont, than can and should be removed from any future debates and ignored by the Trump administration.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:17 PM
n/a

Many of us see the protesters, read about the grief counsel at Ivy League schools, and listen to dozens of misinterpretations of why the shocking election results. We sat quietly while we were buffeted with the views of the media for almost two years and watched almost every news outlet we had previously trusted ignore our views and openly give opinions rather than factual journalism.
Our views were not FOR a billionaire businessman with very poor communication skills. Our views were FOR law and order and respect for police. They were for safety in our nation until the people we are fighting stop bombing and killing people here in this country in surprise attacks. It was anger at being called bigots and racists for being truly sure it was wise not to admit huge bunches of people from areas we were bombing. It was disgust at seeing people like Lester Holt every night for months and months open his news show with dismissive and critical views of only ONE candidate. It was NOT that we didn't want a woman president, we didn't want THAT woman president. Some of us had been watching her for thirty years and knew her pretty well. We sat quietly because we were embarrassed by many things Donald Trump said and most of us wanted to cram a rag in his mouth. Many of us quiet voters were tired of the political establishment on both sides. Most of us have voted both parties in our life time, but had to endure listening to incorrect ideas of what we thought and felt. I think one of the last straws for me was listening to a young person I love defend not standing for our National Anthem. Most of us voted against what we saw happening in this country and now nobody gets it.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:25 PM
n/a

Do U think Obama should make a statement calling for the protests to end or be peaceful?
Old 11-10-2016, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do U think Obama should make a statement calling for the protests to end or be peaceful?
Obama would not do that. He is an agitator and enjoys seeing the protests and demonstrations. Remember, he is the great community organizer.

America was set back decades when Obama was elected.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Swing by my place, we're vegans
\\\

Tags
white, hillary, blames, cnn

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.