CNN blames Hillary

Old 11-09-2016, 09:38 AM
n/a

Default CNN blames Hillary

I was watching CNN this morning and wow, so much crying. You would have thought it was the end of the world.

First they said that Trump did not do well at all. They said that Hillary just did a very poor job. Then they blamed the loss on uneducated white men and then the uneducated white women. And they wonder why the left lost. With an elitist attitude like that, where they look down their nosed as blue collar workers, they deserve to have their butts put in the dirt. Another comment was regarding Trump. They said it is now up to him to mend fences and compromise with the left on several issues, saying that his idea of infrastructure rehab is a step in the right direction. That he should drop that foolish stuff like building a wall and destroying ObamaCare. Talk about elitists, wow!

Just my observation. I wanted to see how the left sided media was handling the election results. I noticed that CNN was sooooo slow in posting the election results and wins last night. When FOX had Trump at 250 electoral votes, CNN had Hillary beating Trump. FOX never had Hillary beating Trump all night. And they were right.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:36 AM
n/a

Fox's "Non-College Educated - skilled labor and tradesman" was CNN's "Uneducated" voters....and on the same token (pun intended) - non-high school grad, welfare recipient, ghetto crawlers are "Educated Voters".....oh.....okay.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Fox's "Non-College Educated - skilled labor and tradesman" was CNN's "Uneducated" voters....and on the same token (pun intended) - non-high school grad, welfare recipient, ghetto crawlers are "Educated Voters".....oh.....okay.
bbbbbb

Hi, yes good old CNN. What a joke in journalism.
We now will have a businessman with many successes, a few failures, he is going to be firmly in the driver's seat and he will probably succeed very well. Well, we had the Demos, the underachievers, you mentioned education?
Before,,,,,, we had the Affirmative Action Education program. It turned out amateurs. Well, for those of you from Rio Linda, Affirmative action, practiced by many Universities is this: Let's see, you are nice looking, you are the right color, just go over to that University, the gov rep there will hold your hand, you can go in the front door and immediately exit the back door with your diploma in hand. It helps if you know how to handle a ball, one of those used in Sports. They turn out experts to straighten out the world, go for it, AA bandit, you cannot fail, good luck. Yep, I was a tenured Faculty and Dept. Head for many years at two well known Universities. I know how they function.
bbbbbb
Old 11-10-2016, 04:37 AM
n/a

Wikileaks proved what the truly educated already knew, CNN is propaganda, nothing more.
Old 11-10-2016, 05:38 AM
n/a

Many progressives, from the liberal media to celebrities to safe space college students are highly emotional and very vindictive. Expect all of them to continue their childish tantrums because they did not get their way.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-10-2016, 05:58 AM
n/a

Besides Fox the Associated Press was on the ball with results.

they called PA at 1:30 AM ahead of all.

Also the NYT, (not a Trump supporter) was on the money.

If you're not familiar with Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) | Twitter

he's interesting 150,000 followers

When Fox was at 254 all controlled media was 220-240,
CNN is by the worst, no reporting just their bias.

Van Jones & Don Lemon need to be told "Your Fired"
The Villages Florida
Old 11-10-2016, 06:18 AM
n/a

The party of tolerance is taking to the streets to do violence. Go figure. I can see why they need a ban on guns. They are examples of unstable mentality that should not be allowed to handle guns. If Hillary would have won, there would not have been ONE protest in the street. It is amazing how far "TOLERANCE" goes. It is only words to the left, not actions. That is why the left lost, because they are all promises. Promises of a liberal Utopia that is totally UN-achievable. And now, we have adolescents in the street, tearing up property and we are supposed to feel sorry for them. So sorry that the stupid, liberal instructors in our schools are cancelling exams and coddling them. This is the reason we have so high unemployment in our country. The kids won't work for what they want. They want everything given to them.

A word to the kids protesting: Stay in the cities where you can do your criminal behavior where it is safe for you. Because if you come outside the cities, you will find many of us with legally owned guns that also know how to use them. I have NO/NO sympathy for you. If you wish to break the law, then be prepared for the worst results in your lifetime. You have a right to your little petulant protests, but you do not have a right to break the law. Do it now while you still have Obamacare to pay your medical bills.

To the left: Get control of your simple minded children and help them realize that they are no longer protected by PC. A new day is here and they will no longer be coddled by the community. You can spoil them all you wish, but when they are publicly out of control, they will be held responsible. It's up to you and not the community to make sure that your children understand that half the country will no longer stand by for childish tantrums.
Old 11-10-2016, 06:29 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Old 11-10-2016, 06:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
The party of tolerance is taking to the streets to do violence. Go figure
WHo is going to make my Fat Free Vegan Soy Mocha Locka Chino Whip with a sprinkle of dingleberries? Starbucks is going to be a MESS
Old 11-10-2016, 07:02 AM
n/a

Swing by my place, we're vegans
Old 11-10-2016, 08:02 AM
n/a

Nothing better than a nice thick ribeye steak, hot off the BBQ. After you let it rest a couple minutes to redistribute the juices, of course. The only green I want to see is in my wallet, so vegans you can keep your salads and tofu.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:19 AM
n/a

Like every corporation, CNN owns the email on its servers, they should be forced/required if possible to find the leak, other than donna brazile.

My hunch is that it's one of their top people , like Wolf or lemon.

Then fire and blackball the scum, unfortunately in today's society they would become social hero's.

That subhuman brazile I am sure has done much worse and her only regret is getting caught.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:35 AM
n/a

I don't care how CNN runs their operation. If they are private and have not broken any laws, who cares what they do?

But, I bet George Soros is hopping mad. He invested in Hillary and she did not produce. He is also one of CNN's partners, along with the Washington Post, NPR, etc.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Swing by my place, we're vegans

You dont mean "Villages Loofah" swing I hope...(not that there is anything wrong with that).....
Old 11-10-2016, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Van Jones & Don Lemon need to be told "Your Fired"
Why isn't Van Jones in prison?

Tags
white, hillary, blames, cnn

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.