CNN Gets Spanked

Old 06-19-2017, 12:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Liberals don't lie ,cheat. steal, fraud because they always have the high moral ground...that's there story and they are sticking to it.

Personal Best Regards:
Again, you make things up to give you cover to attack.

Oh, would it be a wonderful world if you were King as you already feel you are....so far above ANYONE even an inch left of you , which by the way would make it hard right.

You folks and your hate..hate...attack....everyone is wrong but me and Trump is really getting old as ....
Old 06-19-2017, 12:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, you are ok with the cheating? This is not accusations. It was proven! Fact! It happen! I guess you don't see it has big deal during campaign? And I guess you think MSNBC are also unbiased in their reporting. I don't know Brazile nor Hillary I only know they, along with CNN cheated. PRoven fact! Has nothing to do with hate. It has to do with right and wrong, integrity form Democratic Party, National news network, and career politician. Obviously they have none, but that's just my opinion, I sure you disagree?
Did you even read any of the prior posts ? Even scan them.....are you here simply to attack. What a wonderful patriotic american......you argue with people who are not even arguing with you.

Do you simply lock onto something, ignore other things and then attack and accuse other hard working Americans ?

You can attack them all you want...I honestly dont care EXCEPT it is a symptom that I thought was simply mild but obviously is not.

If Bannon or Alex Jones lie, Trump will repeat it as President and then you loyal little minions will scamper around telling things that are untrue IGNORING OUR COUNTRY.

I just cannot stand still for people making such totally ridiculous assertions and lies. IT is just not right. You all should grow up
Old 06-19-2017, 01:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Agreed.

The alt right has chosen CNN as their whipping boy for now.

This dangerous, dangerous war on the free "press" is quite scary.

Of course, as you say, CNN gives both sides of stories.

See, Trump supporters, and most on here are extremists representing alt right view points (a conspiracy theory a day) and have been schooled in the "Bannon" school that teaches to attack the media, and proclaim it all fake.

The original article from the OP was not credited to anyone which is, despite being a rule of TOTV, is ignored because rules do not apply to some. Anyway, you can find it if you Google the author, and you will see it spread over a number of alt rightbsutes. The author, as with most if the OPs articles (you do always need to track the source as he appears to be exempt of rules) is another hard right guy who left his original profession (he worked in IT ) and proclaimed himself a journalist.
Yes, you are entirely correct. The author is an alt right who hardly qualifies as a journalist, yet the people on TOTV have quoted him before, as though his words come from the Almighty.
Old 06-19-2017, 05:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did you even read any of the prior posts ? Even scan them.....are you here simply to attack. What a wonderful patriotic american......you argue with people who are not even arguing with you.

Do you simply lock onto something, ignore other things and then attack and accuse other hard working Americans ?

You can attack them all you want...I honestly dont care EXCEPT it is a symptom that I thought was simply mild but obviously is not.

If Bannon or Alex Jones lie, Trump will repeat it as President and then you loyal little minions will scamper around telling things that are untrue IGNORING OUR COUNTRY.

I just cannot stand still for people making such totally ridiculous assertions and lies. IT is just not right. You all should grow up
^so DNC didn't cheat

"I can't stand it when politicians and they're party will do anything to win. Including new network that susppose to be neutral.

You never answers the question? are you OK with CNN giving the questions to DNC, DNC giving them to the democratic nomination before the debate. You can site all you want, but DNC has no integrity. That why Hillary lost. It wasn't trump, or Russia, it was the lies, cheating and carpetbagging. I could care less if trump get impeached, cleared, or reprimanded. DNC think they do no wrong when it was proven they are known cheaters.

Tags
time, spanked, cnn

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.