come on guys let's be Americans

Old 11-07-2016, 09:52 AM
n/a

Default come on guys let's be Americans

Americans that will help heal from this sad election!
Old 11-07-2016, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Americans that will help heal from this sad election!
Nice thought.

The playing of "Born in the USA" was booed off the speakers yesterday in Pittsburgh at the Trump rally, so I doubt your wish (and mine) will be coming true soon.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nice thought.

The playing of "Born in the USA" was booed off the speakers yesterday in Pittsburgh at the Trump rally, so I doubt your wish (and mine) will be coming true soon.
Prove it...
Old 11-07-2016, 10:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Prove it...
"Donald Trump’s backers booed The Boss!

When Bruce Springsteen’s “Born in the USA” was blared over loudspeakers Sunday night at Trump’s rally near Pittsburgh, the Republican’s supporters erupted in lusty boos – surely in response to The Boss’ scheduled gig in support of Hillary Clinton Monday night in Philadelphia.

A minute into the “Born in the USA,” the song was cut and Trump’s supporters – who had earlier booed Springsteen’s “Glory Days” – cheered."

http://nypost.com/2016/11/07/trump-supporters-boo-bruce-springsteen/

"
Twelve-year-old J.J. Holmes begged his mother to drive him to a Donald Trump rally in Tampa, Florida, on Saturday. J.J., who has cerebral palsy, wanted to go and protest the Republican nominee’s treatment of people with disabilities.

His mother, Alison, agreed to make the trip. But once they got there and began chanting Hillary Clinton’s name, Trump ordered them out of the rally.

Trump supporters responded by “chanting ‘U-S-A’ and pushing his wheelchair,” Alison told The Washington Post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-obama-cerebral-palsy_us_581ffb8de4b0aac62485438c

I suppose GREAT to some has different definitions, and with some, you better agree with them.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:54 AM
n/a

And why wouldnt they Bruce Springstien is a hillary fan .
Old 11-07-2016, 10:59 AM
n/a

A mother that would use her son for attention is called a democrat! so what's your point?
Old 11-07-2016, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
A mother that would use her son for attention is called a democrat! so what's your point?
The point is, Trump is a loser.
Old 11-07-2016, 12:56 PM
n/a

To all the misguided folks voting for hillary because Trump said mean things, Don't forget you're responsible for your actions.. The government can't protect you from terminal stupidity..
Old 11-07-2016, 12:58 PM
n/a

If you were trying to hold a civil campaign rally and someone chanted your opponents name PLEASE tell everyone what you would do...
Old 11-07-2016, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:

"Donald Trump’s backers booed The Boss!

When Bruce Springsteen’s “Born in the USA” was blared over loudspeakers Sunday night at Trump’s rally near Pittsburgh, the Republican’s supporters erupted in lusty boos – surely in response to The Boss’ scheduled gig in support of Hillary Clinton Monday night in Philadelphia.

A minute into the “Born in the USA,” the song was cut and Trump’s supporters – who had earlier booed Springsteen’s “Glory Days” – cheered."

http://nypost.com/2016/11/07/trump-supporters-boo-bruce-springsteen/

"
Twelve-year-old J.J. Holmes begged his mother to drive him to a Donald Trump rally in Tampa, Florida, on Saturday. J.J., who has cerebral palsy, wanted to go and protest the Republican nominee’s treatment of people with disabilities.

His mother, Alison, agreed to make the trip. But once they got there and began chanting Hillary Clinton’s name, Trump ordered them out of the rally.

Trump supporters responded by “chanting ‘U-S-A’ and pushing his wheelchair,” Alison told The Washington Post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-obama-cerebral-palsy_us_581ffb8de4b0aac62485438c

I suppose GREAT to some has different definitions, and with some, you better agree with them.
Prove it in the same context you first posted dip****...
Old 11-07-2016, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you were trying to hold a civil campaign rally and someone chanted your opponents name PLEASE tell everyone what you would do...
Probably what the President did the other day, or other candidates have done every single election in the past.

You talk as if Trump is the very first candidate to have this happen...it is not nor will he be the last. He had a kid in a wheelchair kicked out !!!

Do you guys never tire of your "they are picking on me" attitude ?
Old 11-07-2016, 01:28 PM
n/a

You've got Me confused with someone else..

Tags
guys, americans

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.