Comey non tapes

Old 06-22-2017, 04:18 PM
n/a

Default Comey non tapes

This has a thread but it is polluted with the sewer trolls again taking over and ruining another thread.

But in any case, this has been my severe fear with this President, IF IT DOES NOT FIT HIS OWN PERSONAL INTEREST, HE WILL LIE EVEN IF IT IS LYING TO THE ENTIRE COUNTRY...

"President Trump acknowledged Thursday that he doesn't have any tapes of conversations with former FBI director James B. Comey, finally coming clean after playing a nearly six-week-long game.

And in the end, it wasn't just another bluff from Trump; it was another bluff that was called and that continued to chip away at Trump's honesty and credibility, for no discernible benefit.

The president last month wielded those potential tapes as a very thinly veiled threat against Comey. And ever since then, Trump and the White House have decided to withhold the truth from the American people, refusing to answer a simple yes-or-no question about whether they had tapes."

Trump’s bluff on White House tapes wasn’t just dishonest — it was also a failure - The Washington Post
Old 06-22-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

More from the same article and I really think you all should be thinking more and more about a mean spirited, lying President.

"This is just the latest in a long line of Trump bluffs. There was the time he was going to force the House to vote on its health-care bill, pass or fail, until he urged that it be delayed in the face of defeat. There was the time during the spending debate when the White House signaled that Trump would allow a shutdown if the bill didn't fund his border wall, only to back down a couple of days later. More examples abound.

But this has been a particularly brazen brand of bluffing from the president of the United States. Trump threatened a former top government official using a falsehood to try to get him to soften his testimony. It's not difficult to attach this to the lengthening list of things suggesting that Trump has tampered in the Russia investigation or even obstructed justice in doing so.

And for a president who has huge trouble with facts, it displays a striking disregard for the truth. No, Trump never said clearly that he had the tapes, but he has left that possibility out there for weeks, refusing to go on the record. Politics tends to be a rough-and-tumble business, but this is pretty unapologetic political nihilism, plain and simple."
Old 06-22-2017, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This has a thread but it is polluted with the sewer trolls again taking over and ruining another thread.

But in any case, this has been my severe fear with this President, IF IT DOES NOT FIT HIS OWN PERSONAL INTEREST, HE WILL LIE EVEN IF IT IS LYING TO THE ENTIRE COUNTRY...

"President Trump acknowledged Thursday that he doesn't have any tapes of conversations with former FBI director James B. Comey, finally coming clean after playing a nearly six-week-long game.

And in the end, it wasn't just another bluff from Trump; it was another bluff that was called and that continued to chip away at Trump's honesty and credibility, for no discernible benefit.

The president last month wielded those potential tapes as a very thinly veiled threat against Comey. And ever since then, Trump and the White House have decided to withhold the truth from the American people, refusing to answer a simple yes-or-no question about whether they had tapes."

Trump’s bluff on White House tapes wasn’t just dishonest — it was also a failure - The Washington Post
It has slipped into a couple of Seasons of Survivor and Trump keeps getting that Immunity Idol.
Old 06-22-2017, 04:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
It has slipped into a couple of Seasons of Survivor and Trump keeps getting that Immunity Idol.
Only lasts so long.

What terrifies me is his followers who think a leader should LIE, DECEIVE, ACCUSE, AND EMBARASS those he is charged by constitutional law to lead.

Why would anyone follow such a person. Time is coming when we need honesty and we will not get it.

It is very much like he is playing a game show instead of realizing this is about our country, and yes....as he said.....doesnt matter, he will still be rich.
Old 06-22-2017, 04:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Only lasts so long.

What terrifies me is his followers who think a leader should LIE, DECEIVE, ACCUSE, AND EMBARASS those he is charged by constitutional law to lead.

Why would anyone follow such a person. Time is coming when we need honesty and we will not get it.

It is very much like he is playing a game show instead of realizing this is about our country, and yes....as he said.....doesnt matter, he will still be rich.
And these people will still love him. Cult like thinking.
Old 06-22-2017, 04:43 PM
n/a

Blah blah blah

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-22-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Blah blah blah

A perfect, undiluted, example of a Trump supporter.

No idea of what is even happening but we love him....this is what he wants more than anything.

He could give a damn about our country and most of what he has broadcast to the world thus far has been ANTI american.
Old 06-22-2017, 04:55 PM
n/a

On this forum about 3 weeks ago when our National Intelligence officers testified in congress, so many of the Trump adorers said they said very little in open session and that is true but they said a lot in private and yesterday took the public a bit further...

"Two of the nation's top intelligence officials told Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team and Senate investigators, in separate meetings last week, that President Donald Trump suggested they say publicly there was no collusion between his campaign and the Russians, according to multiple sources.

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and National Security Agency Director Adm. Mike Rogers described their interactions with the President about the Russia investigation as odd and uncomfortable, but said they did not believe the President gave them orders to interfere, according to multiple sources familiar with their accounts.
Sources say both men went further than they did in June 7 public hearings, when they provided little detail about the interactions."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politi...ion/index.html

If this does not embarass you as an american there is something wrong. This is the President...this is not a game show.....or a sporting event.

The world is watching and laughing at us.
Old 06-22-2017, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Perfect analogy.
Old 06-22-2017, 05:12 PM
n/a

Quote:

The real problem of course, is that up until now Chump's outright lying and innate skill at making himself look a fool to the world...has been for the most part fairly benign and more like bad reality television.

Where it will get real in a hurry, is when we have a serious national/international crisis and no one on the whole planet except his cultists...believes a word of what he says.

He truly is...'The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf.'

I just hope nothing like that happens in the next year or so that it will take...for his impeachment or resignation.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
A perfect, undiluted, example of a Trump supporter.

No idea of what is even happening but we love him....this is what he wants more than anything.

He could give a damn about our country and most of what he has broadcast to the world thus far has been ANTI american.
You have been on here non stop whining about every little thing Trump does, since he got elected...before that you were astonished that he joked " sometimes you just got to grab them by the pussy"...you talk like a little bitch to your friends. There is nothing he could do to satisfy you the MSN moron.

Oh and your a real genuine American all right, blah blah blah, windbag!

Old 06-22-2017, 08:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
You have been on here non stop whining about every little thing Trump does, since he got elected...before that you were astonished that he joked " sometimes you just got to grab them by the pussy"...you talk like a little bitch to your friends. There is nothing he could do to satisfy you the MSN moron.

Oh and your a real genuine American all right, blah blah blah, windbag!

Have I ever lied ?

Have I posted one word that was not true ?

Did he falsely accuse a President of wiretapping loudly and publicly ?

Did he fire 3 honest justice dept employees, including the FBI director simply for investigating him ?

Has he lied while sitting in the Oval Office ?

Just a few questions ...got more. Stand up and be proud, and if you think his crudeness was a joke, like his public defamation of his two ex wives, then you are sillier than your posts make you appear.
Old 06-22-2017, 08:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Have I ever lied ?

Have I posted one word that was not true ?
Gosh no! There has never been a libtard who lied in the history of the world.

Get real loser.

"You can keep your plan" doofus
Old 06-22-2017, 10:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Have I ever lied ?
Hmmm...yes, you have lied!
I believe it was a post in which you quoted Rubi and said "Honestly , I don't mean to pick on you" and then your entire post was you picking on him.

Old 06-23-2017, 05:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hmmm...yes, you have lied!
I believe it was a post in which you quoted Rubi and said "Honestly , I don't mean to pick on you" and then your entire post was you picking on him.

He is just as two faced as any other liberal. But, he IS REALLY A REPUBLICAN, he swears. He has never proved that he is by his rhetoric, but he swears it. I have more respect for Chi, a registered Republican that denies he is a Republican, than this guy. Why would anyone insist he is a Republican and then talk liberal trash 100% of the time, against any conservative on here?

Tags
personal, president, thread, tapes, comey

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.