Comey non tapes

Old 06-23-2017, 06:02 AM
n/a

Of course Chump denies now that there are any recordings.

Most likely Trump did in some way (cell phone?), record their conversation.

Trump's tweet about them was solely used to try and intimidate Comey, but it blew up in Trump's face...BIG TIME!

Trump keeps handing evidence of obstruction and witness tampering to the investigators...and he's too stupid to understand that.

He only knows how to bully and try to intimidate others to get his way and will never understand that as POTUS...his thuggish behavior no longer works.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Hmmm...yes, you have lied!
I believe it was a post in which you quoted Rubi and said "Honestly , I don't mean to pick on you" and then your entire post was you picking on him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Did the President falsely accuse a President of wiretapping loudly and publicly ?

Did he fire 3 honest justice dept employees, including the FBI director simply for investigating him ?

Has he lied while sitting in the Oval Office ?

Has he embarrassed our country in front of foreign leaders, again on a public stage for the world ?

Has he accused over 1/2 million illegals of voting in November with no basis at all ?
Old 06-23-2017, 06:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Of course Chump denies now that there are any recordings.

Most likely Trump did in some way (cell phone?), record their conversation.

Trump's tweet about them was solely used to try and intimidate Comey, but it blew up in Trump's face...BIG TIME!

Trump keeps handing evidence of obstruction and witness tampering to the investigators...and he's too stupid to understand that.

He only knows how to bully and try to intimidate others to get his way and will never understand that as POTUS...his thuggish behavior no longer works.
Another libtard conspiracy theory on steroids. You just can't admit that Trump is smarter than you libtards....
Old 06-23-2017, 06:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Did the President falsely accuse a President of wiretapping loudly and publicly ?

Did he fire 3 honest justice dept employees, including the FBI director simply for investigating him ?

Has he embarrassed our country in front of foreign leaders, again on a public stage for the world ?

Has he accused over 1/2 million illegals of voting in November with no basis at all ?
I bet you got bullied a lot as a child. That's why you hide out and say you are the great defender of all the weak people. Teenage girls can be rough, can't they?
Old 06-23-2017, 09:17 AM
n/a

But thought would leave this with you to study up on...

"But the current president of the United States lies. He lies in ways that no American politician ever has before. He has lied about — among many other things — Obama’s birthplace, John F. Kennedy’s assassination, Sept. 11, the Iraq War, ISIS, NATO, military veterans, Mexican immigrants, Muslim immigrants, anti-Semitic attacks, the unemployment rate, the murder rate, the Electoral College, voter fraud and his groping of women.

He tells so many untruths that it’s time to leave behind the textual parsing over which are unwitting and which are deliberate — as well as the condescending notion that most of Trump’s supporters enjoy his lies."

This sentence, in my opinion, should anger his followers on here...really....

"Trump sets out to deceive people. As he has put it, “I play to people’s fantasies.”

All the President’s Lies - The New York Times

Doesnt bother you ? Well, it certainly should.
Old 06-23-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

"But the current president of the United States lies. He lies in ways that no American politician ever has before. He has lied about — among many other things — Obama’s birthplace, John F. Kennedy’s assassination, Sept. 11, the Iraq War, ISIS, NATO, military veterans, Mexican immigrants, Muslim immigrants, anti-Semitic attacks, the unemployment rate, the murder rate, the Electoral College, voter fraud and his groping of women.

He tells so many untruths that it’s time to leave behind the textual parsing over which are unwitting and which are deliberate — as well as the condescending notion that most of Trump’s supporters enjoy his lies."

"Trump sets out to deceive people. As he has put it, “I play to people’s fantasies.”

I can't reply to you because I put you on my "ignore" list and I can't see your post. I'm sure that whatever you put on here is very interesting, because how many registered Republicans can be soooo honest and unbiased as you when you are cutting down anything to do with that party that you don't vote with?
Old 06-23-2017, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post

What is this, the 50 questions game? Do you think I am the shell answer man? Go fvck yourself why don't you.

One thing I do know: you are a liar that accuses others of lying and condemns them for doing what you have done, or attacks someone for not calling out the person you have decided must be lying...

Old 06-23-2017, 04:36 PM
n/a

Still no answers to my questions as of yet....so thought would help...the lies are so voluminious that they are catagorized all over the entire world in one way or another.

This is a bit unique in that it is a daily rundown of lies since becoming President, when you might think he would stop lying and be open and honest with the American people but alas.....

Just an opening first...

"Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office."

The last were from June 21....

"JUNE 21 “They all say it's 'nonbinding.' Like hell it's nonbinding.” (The Paris climate agreement is nonbinding — and Trump said so in his speech announcing the withdrawal.)JUNE 21 “Right now, we are one of the highest-taxed nations in the world.” (We're not.)"

This is part of the article and you can tell us all which are not lies....fun, huh...the list is very long by the way.

"President Trump’s political rise was built on a lie (about Barack Obama's birthplace). His lack of truthfulness has also become central to the Russia investigation, with James Comey, the former director of the F.B.I., testifying under oath about Trump's “lies, plain and simple.”

There is simply no precedent for an American president to spend so much time telling untruths. Every president has shaded the truth or told occasional whoppers. No other president — of either party — has behaved as Trump is behaving. He is trying to create an atmosphere in which reality is irrelevant."

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List - The New York Times

NOTE TO DIRTBANKER......He has told a helluva lot more than FIFTY lies since becoming President
Old 06-23-2017, 05:07 PM
n/a

[QUOTE DIRTBAG]What is this, the 50 questions game? Do you think I am the shell answer man? Go fvck yourself why don't you.

One thing I do know: you are a liar that accuses others of lying and condemns them for doing what you have done, or attacks someone for not calling out the person you have decided must be lying...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Dirtbag, you should just move to a cabin in the middle of the Everglades and not communicate with anyone. You and everyone else would be far happier.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:41 PM
n/a

Note to Rockface...I am guessing you have told more than 1 lie on here. You are a hypocrite.

Old 06-23-2017, 05:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
[QUOTE DIRTBAG]What is this, the 50 questions game? Do you think I am the shell answer man? Go fvck yourself why don't you.

Dirtbag, you should just move to a cabin in the middle of the Everglades and not communicate with anyone. You and everyone else would be far happier.[/QUOTE]

Sandy, I own real estate in 11 locations across the country and 1 place outside the country, and you believe I need a place in the everglades...because I called out Rockface for being a liar. Do you have a particular place in mind?

Old 06-23-2017, 06:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dirtbag, you should just move to a cabin in the middle of the Everglades and not communicate with anyone. You and everyone else would be far happier.
Sandy, I own real estate in 11 locations across the country and 1 place outside the country, and you believe I need a place in the everglades...because I called out Rockface for being a liar. Do you have a particular place in mind?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Nope, just out of The Villages and stop communicating. Thank you for your support.
Old 06-23-2017, 10:41 PM
n/a

Default Trump Indicates Tweet on Tapes Was Meant to Affect Comey Testimony

Trump Indicates Tweet on Tapes Was Meant to Affect Comey Testimony - The New York Times

347madeupfactsbytrump.jpg

BACKTORUSSIANINVESTIGATION.jpg
Old 06-24-2017, 06:10 AM
n/a

Quote:

Still no answers to my questions as of yet....so thought would help...the lies are so voluminious that they are catagorized all over the entire world in one way or another.

This is a bit unique in that it is a daily rundown of lies since becoming President, when you might think he would stop lying and be open and honest with the American people but alas.....

Just an opening first...

"Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office."

The last were from June 21....

"JUNE 21 “They all say it's 'nonbinding.' Like hell it's nonbinding.” (The Paris climate agreement is nonbinding — and Trump said so in his speech announcing the withdrawal.)JUNE 21 “Right now, we are one of the highest-taxed nations in the world.” (We're not.)"

This is part of the article and you can tell us all which are not lies....fun, huh...the list is very long by the way.

"President Trump’s political rise was built on a lie (about Barack Obama's birthplace). His lack of truthfulness has also become central to the Russia investigation, with James Comey, the former director of the F.B.I., testifying under oath about Trump's “lies, plain and simple.”

There is simply no precedent for an American president to spend so much time telling untruths. Every president has shaded the truth or told occasional whoppers. No other president — of either party — has behaved as Trump is behaving. He is trying to create an atmosphere in which reality is irrelevant."

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List - The New York Times

NOTE TO DIRTBANKER......He has told a helluva lot more than FIFTY lies since becoming President
Imagine our beautiful and great country has a dramatic and serious issue facing its citizens.

You have a President who is a compulsive hypocritical liar of mass proportions, all validated in tape or in some fashion, known to be factual. He has never ever done one single thing for our country EVER in his entire life. He has professed disgust, distrust, and total disrespect for almost every single United States agency. He has fired career, honest justice officials because they ere investigating he or his campaign. He has attacked many career US officials personally. All these attacks done in a public and worldwide setting to insure our country's complete embarrassment to the world, making us a laughing stock, and a country not to be trusted. Russia being the exception.

Would you believe and trust the President when we look to the Oval Office for the truth ?
Old 06-24-2017, 07:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
Imagine our beautiful and great country has a dramatic and serious issue facing its citizens.

You have a President who is a compulsive hypocritical liar of mass proportions, all validated in tape or in some fashion, known to be factual. He has never ever done one single thing for our country EVER in his entire life. He has professed disgust, distrust, and total disrespect for almost every single United States agency. He has fired career, honest justice officials because they ere investigating he or his campaign. He has attacked many career US officials personally. All these attacks done in a public and worldwide setting to insure our country's complete embarrassment to the world, making us a laughing stock, and a country not to be trusted. Russia being the exception.

Would you believe and trust the President when we look to the Oval Office for the truth ?
Just as much as we look to you for honesty...lying hypocrite...

BTW :1/2 the $hit you have in your longwinded crybaby session is media dramatized !

Tags
personal, president, thread, tapes, comey

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.