Comey non tapes

Old 06-24-2017, 07:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Imagine our beautiful and great country has a dramatic and serious issue facing its citizens.

You have a President who is a compulsive hypocritical liar of mass proportions, all validated in tape or in some fashion, known to be factual. He has never ever done one single thing for our country EVER in his entire life. He has professed disgust, distrust, and total disrespect for almost every single United States agency. He has fired career, honest justice officials because they ere investigating he or his campaign. He has attacked many career US officials personally. All these attacks done in a public and worldwide setting to insure our country's complete embarrassment to the world, making us a laughing stock, and a country not to be trusted. Russia being the exception.

Would you believe and trust the President when we look to the Oval Office for the truth ?
Not at all. The White House seems to stand for lying and bullying now.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle
Not at all. The White House seems to stand for lying and bullying now.
Yeah, they will probably want you to get a job, earn a wage, and pay some income tax...what "meanies"!
Old 06-24-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Imagine our beautiful and great country has a dramatic and serious issue facing its citizens.

You have a President who is a compulsive hypocritical liar of mass proportions, all validated in tape or in some fashion, known to be factual. He has never ever done one single thing for our country EVER in his entire life. He has professed disgust, distrust, and total disrespect for almost every single United States agency. He has fired career, honest justice officials because they ere investigating he or his campaign. He has attacked many career US officials personally. All these attacks done in a public and worldwide setting to insure our country's complete embarrassment to the world, making us a laughing stock, and a country not to be trusted. Russia being the exception.

Would you believe and trust the President when we look to the Oval Office for the truth ?
Imagine?

We DO have a VERY serious threat...a Hispanic majority...within 30 years it changes America completely...into Mexico II...go visit the border states...THAT is the entire countries future.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Imagine?

We DO have a VERY serious threat...a Hispanic majority...within 30 years it changes America completely...into Mexico II...go visit the border states...THAT is the entire countries future.
The serious threat to America are fools like YOU. You should be isolated in a compound with no access in any form to the rest of the country.
Old 06-24-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Dirtbag, you should just move to a cabin in the middle of the Everglades and not communicate with anyone. You and everyone else would be far happier.
Sandy, I own real estate in 11 locations across the country and 1 place outside the country, and you believe I need a place in the everglades...because I called out Rockface for being a liar. Do you have a particular place in mind?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

That is some load of timeshares you have.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 06-24-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
The serious threat to America are fools like YOU. You should be isolated in a compound with no access in any form to the rest of the country.
He should try his racist spiel at a local Walmart and see what happens.
Old 06-24-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi

That is some load of timeshares you have.
Allow me to straighten out that quote...

LOL. Never bought one of those timeshare things.

I do enjoy those presentations...my wife would get mad at me for signing up for one on our vacations. She claimed I would approach them while shopping (usually the other way around). They would end up passing me off to the "boss"...never bought, but always walked away with numerous gifts (even got a 3 day car rental once!).

I was unaware they have timeshares in TV. Would love to go to a presentation!
Old 06-24-2017, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

Our leader ON MONDAY of this week said the Russian hacking was not.....it was a Democratic trick.

On FRIDAY, it WAS suddenly a Russian hacking and he wondered why Obama did not step in.

Yeah, trust this guy for sure......by the way. look up leadership qualities and at the top of everY list......HONESTY
Old 06-24-2017, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah, they will probably want you to get a job, earn a wage, and pay some income tax...what "meanies"!
Old 06-24-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Our leader ON MONDAY of this week said the Russian hacking was not.....it was a Democratic trick.

On FRIDAY, it WAS suddenly a Russian hacking and he wondered why Obama did not step in.

Yeah, trust this guy for sure......by the way. look up leadership qualities and at the top of everY list......HONESTY
When Obama found out that Russia was hacking us, he told Putin to "knock it off" and then ran to his safe room for his teddy.

Trump is right. Obama knew about the hacking and all he did was send some diplomats home. He has real credibility. Like when he drew a red line in the sand in Syria. Obama is a real Man's man.

Tags
personal, president, thread, tapes, comey

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.