Comey should never have been fired by Donald John Trump.

Old 05-12-2017, 08:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external or internal controls on government would be necessary. In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men,; the great difficulty lies in this: you must first enable the government to control the governed; and in the next place oblige it to control itself.‶ (Cited Federalist No. 51 James Madison 1788).

Comey as been described as an honorable man . if this is true the probel seems to be that his sense of perfect virtue made him blind to and caused him to ignore his own conflicts of interests .

We do indeed get the government we deserve.

Personal Best Regards:
EVERY government is nothing more than cooperation by force.

By whom? Other liars and thieves? They're ALL corrupt.
Old 05-13-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

Default The FACT is YOU do not have the FACTS

Quote:
Democrats aren’t hypocrites on Comey: Trump’s firing of the FBI director is cause for outrage - Salon.com

Really sad when the honest man is pushed out of his job because the dishonest person cannot handle the truth.
First of all the TRUTH is YOU would not agree with anything that Trump has of will do. AT LEAST ADMIT THAT.

RE: Comey
Comey was clearly in a difficult position and he CHOSE to overstep his job. WHY? The reason is clear. Comey's boss
LORETA LYNCH was clearly willing to do anything in support of the CLINTONS. Is that because she like too many of our leaders sold her soul to the Clintons? Is that her belief in the progressive liberal view to cross lines. That view got Obama elected. It will take years before an honest review of Obama will be possible. TOO MANY CITIZENS FEAR THE RACE CARD. My view is it has been pulled out so often, if had any validity IT NO LONGER DOES. Or, was Loretta Lynch unable to see anything but what we politically correctly choose to call the glass ceiling.

AT LEAST BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF
If, Comey was not removed YOU would be publishing exactly the oposite report. You would SCREAM that Comey was rewarded for overstepping his job.

THE GREAT NEGOTIATOR-
In any negotiation, both parties feel they have won a little and lost a little.

RE: MATURITY
The president of the country is the president of the ENTIRE COUNTRY. The country does not revolve around you.
Child psychology-at about three years old you are supposed to discover that. SADLY SOME PEOPLE NEVER DO.
Old 05-13-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
First of all the TRUTH is YOU would not agree with anything that Trump has of will do. AT LEAST ADMIT THAT.

Comey was clearly in a difficult position and he CHOSE to overstep his job. WHY? The reason is clear. Comey's boss
LORETA LYNCH was clearly willing to do anything in support of the CLINTONS. Is that because she like too many of our leaders sold her soul to the Clintons? Is that her belief in the progressive liberal view to cross lines. That view got Obama elected. It will take years before an honest review of Obama will be possible. TOO MANY CITIZENS FEAR THE RACE CARD. My view is it has been pulled out so often, if had any validity IT NO LONGER DOES. Or, was Loretta Lynch unable to see anything but what we politically correctly choose to call the glass ceiling.

If, Comey was not removed YOU would be publishing exactly the oposite report. You would SCREAM that Comey was rewarded for overstepping his job.

THE GREAT NEGOTIATOR-

The president of the country is the president of the ENTIRE COUNTRY. The country does not revolve around you.
Child psychology-at about three years old you are supposed to discover that. SADLY SOME PEOPLE NEVER DO.
Old 05-13-2017, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

THE GREAT NEGOTIATOR-

Why wouldn't anyone argue that Comey was rewarded for overstepping his job? The Republicans were upset when Comey let Hillary off the hook. The Democrats were upset when Comey reopened the matter in late October. Whether he was fired or left on the job, both could argue he was rewarded for his actions by keeping his job. He was fired because of the Russian investigation. Trump can't dance around that one.

Your description of maturity is priceless. It describes Trump to a tee. He is the three year old that never grew up. Sadly his voters couldn't see what he really is, or never looked in the first place.
Old 05-13-2017, 07:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why wouldn't anyone argue that Comey was rewarded for overstepping his job? The Republicans were upset when Comey let Hillary off the hook. The Democrats were upset when Comey reopened the matter in late October. Whether he was fired or left on the job, both could argue he was rewarded for his actions by keeping his job. He was fired because of the Russian investigation. Trump can't dance around that one.

Your description of maturity is priceless. It describes Trump to a tee. He is the three year old that never grew up. Sadly his voters couldn't see what he really is, or never looked in the first place.
And it appears that you are a desperate Hillary voter that is still living in denial for her loss. Get over it. Or not, your choice, your life.
Old 05-13-2017, 08:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
And it appears that you are a desperate Hillary voter that is still living in denial for her loss. Get over it. Or not, your choice, your life.
"

"[B]If there was one principle that used to unite conservatives, it was respect for the rule of law. Not long ago, conservatives would have been horrified at wholesale violations of the norms and traditions of our political system, and would have been appalled by a president who showed overt contempt for the separation of powers.[/B]

"Here is how it works: Rather than defend President Trump’s specific actions, his conservative champions change the subject to (1) the biased “fake news” media, (2) over-the-top liberals, (3) hypocrites on the left, (4) anyone else victimizing Mr. Trump or his supporters and (5) whataboutism, as in “What about Obama?” “What about Clinton?”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/o...ing-right.html
Old 05-13-2017, 10:35 PM
n/a

Quote:

I think the more likely answer to your last paragraph, is the fact that most of his voters really did know that he's a lying, immature and petulant man-child...but they didn't/don't care.

Their hate of Hillary, was much stronger than their love of this country and any concern of having a POTUS...that isn't an embarrassment to the rest of the world.
Old 05-14-2017, 06:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think the more likely answer to your last paragraph, is the fact that most of his voters really did know that he's a lying, immature and petulant man-child...but they didn't/don't care.

Their hate of Hillary, was much stronger than their love of this country and any concern of having a POTUS...that isn't an embarrassment to the rest of the world.
NO...they hated Hillary MORE than they hated Trump...you know...LESSER of two evils...get it straight.
Old 05-14-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
I never mentioned Hillary in my post. Don't offer people advice. You are terrible at it. Reading people's minds is not your strong suit. However, being totally wrong is something you are very good at.

I voted for John Kasich in the primary. I did vote for Hillary as it has been stated as being the lesser of two evils.

I was hoping and still do that whoever got elected would be impeached, because both of the people that ran for vice president would make a better president.

Don't you think that there is a lot of buyer's remorse out there right now? We know what you think. However, given your track record, the opposite is true.
Old 05-14-2017, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
I never mentioned Hillary in my post. Don't offer people advice. You are terrible at it. Reading people's minds is not your strong suit. However, being totally wrong is something you are very good at.

I voted for John Kasich in the primary. I did vote for Hillary as it has been stated as being the lesser of two evils.

I was hoping and still do that whoever got elected would be impeached, because both of the people that ran for vice president would make a better president.

Don't you think that there is a lot of buyer's remorse out there right now? We know what you think. However, given your track record, the opposite is true.
I only voted for Hillary Clinton as she seemed to be the lesser of the two evils that were offered by the major political parties. But there were many Republicans running against Trump in the primaries I might have voted for if the Republican base had been realistic about the abilities of Donald John Trump to weld political power. He is the worst President I can think of in the history of the United States. A real threat to our democracy and its continuance. No respect for the US Constitution at all.
Old 05-15-2017, 03:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
I only voted for Hillary Clinton as she seemed to be the lesser of the two evils that were offered by the major political parties. But there were many Republicans running against Trump in the primaries I might have voted for if the Republican base had been realistic about the abilities of Donald John Trump to weld political power. He is the worst President I can think of in the history of the United States. A real threat to our democracy and its continuance. No respect for the US Constitution at all.
Either that is a stupid comment or just plain ignorant. To suggest that a FELON is the better of the two. To suggest that a TRAITOR is the better of the two. A person that held a high position in gov and took advantage of it by breaking multiple felonies and got a blatant pass by a corrupt administration, is just either ignorant of facts or just plain STUPID. That is the lesser of two evils?

Trump has been accused of being a Russian spy by the left. NO evidence whatsoever, but that is the ONLY idea that comes from the left for the next campaign. WOW! The left is cannibalizing itself and has nearly destroyed the Democrat party. My condolences.
Old 05-15-2017, 06:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Either that is a stupid comment or just plain ignorant. To suggest that a FELON is the better of the two. To suggest that a TRAITOR is the better of the two. A person that held a high position in gov and took advantage of it by breaking multiple felonies and got a blatant pass by a corrupt administration, is just either ignorant of facts or just plain STUPID. That is the lesser of two evils?

Trump has been accused of being a Russian spy by the left. NO evidence whatsoever, but that is the ONLY idea that comes from the left for the next campaign. WOW! The left is cannibalizing itself and has nearly destroyed the Democrat party. My condolences.
The LEFT is accusing nobody of anything.

Investigation into Trump came from the FBI and other investigative bodies, based on knowledge garnered during the investigation into Russia's attempt to influence the election.
Old 05-15-2017, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
The LEFT is accusing nobody of anything.

Investigation into Trump came from the FBI and other investigative bodies, based on knowledge garnered during the investigation into Russia's attempt to influence the election.
Well said. Some people on here keep trying to create some kind of media conspiracy to get Donald John Trump. Trump does this to himself with his total disrespect for the US Constitution and his belief that he can keep getting away with his criminal ways or at least methods quite a bit beyond the confines of the law.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
NO...they hated Hillary MORE than they hated Trump...you know...LESSER of two evils...get it straight.
and as far as an embarrassment to the world......Obama has set the standard.

Any and all others can do no worse!
Old 05-15-2017, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
and as far as an embarrassment to the world......Obama has set the standard.

Any and all others can do no worse!
"Here is how it works: Rather than defend President Trump’s specific actions, his conservative champions change the subject to (1) the biased “fake news” media, (2) over-the-top liberals, (3) hypocrites on the left, (4) anyone else victimizing Mr. Trump or his supporters and (5) whataboutism, as in “What about Obama?” “What about Clinton?”

For the anti-anti-Trump pundit, whatever the allegation against Mr. Trump, whatever his blunders or foibles, the other side is always worse."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/o...ight.html?_r=0

Tags
job, donald, john, trump, fired

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.