Commander in Chief???

Old 02-19-2016, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If, in Nixon's day, we had the same permissive, tolerate anything, select law enforcement environment.......he would have done what Obama does. Just ignore the public out cry and continue on. Nixon today would not have stepped down and he would have gotten away with it just like Obama and Clinton are demonstrating currently. They have and continue to break the laws of the land. Then turn around and use the letter of the law to their advantage by using it, abusing it or more like they are doing it now, hiding behind it.
Exactly!!....
Old 02-19-2016, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
At least you got the "alleged" right.
Alleged when placed in quotes means that it is NOT alleged, but a "smart" guy like you probably knew that.
Old 02-19-2016, 11:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
"... No matter how irresponsible they are..."?????
And who the hell said they were irresponsible?
"...Recruiting tool..."BS!

The only sensible words above? "...he doesn't want to get involved..."

When you have nothing personally involved you can spew your Obama no matter what BS!

When ISIS gets near you or your loved ones let's see how the story would change.

Bleacher players never get hurt!
How many of the candidates served in the Armed Services? These Chicken Hawks are real brave, when someone else, the 1%, is doing the fighting. How is Trump's foot? Do you think that it has healed in the past 50 years? My guess is that it healed in 1975.

I have nothing personally involved, but you do. That is right screaming, yelling, and bitching about Obama means you are fully involved in the war against ISIS. On the TOTV Political Board, is where all clear thinking Americans live. Just look at all the current threads, we don't need any bipartisan talk. Obama is responsible for all the sins of the world. Everybody that posts here knows that. We are just stating the obvious. Right!

I know, when ISIS performs a Normandy like invasion at Dayton Beach, you will be out there shooting at them from a cement block house. You don't know how much better that makes me feel.

How do you fight an ideology? You can kill a pi$$pot full of ISIS, but you still have to deal with the thinking that drove these crazies to ISIS.

You a damn right Cheney was irresponsible. That clown still doesn't think he did anything wrong. He is still trying to defend himself 14+ years later. Trump said the Iraq war was wrong. He is the be all to end all. So, the Iraq war II had been a mistake. Don't worry Trump is God. So, he will roll back time, and we won't attack Iraq a second time. We will destroy them the first time under "W's " dad , and correct the second mistake made by a Bush.
Old 02-19-2016, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
How many of the candidates served in the Armed Services? These Chicken Hawks are real brave, when someone else, the 1%, is doing the fighting. How is Trump's foot? Do you think that it has healed in the past 50 years? My guess is that it healed in 1975.

I have nothing personally involved, but you do. That is right screaming, yelling, and bitching about Obama means you are fully involved in the war against ISIS. On the TOTV Political Board, is where all clear thinking Americans live. Just look at all the current threads, we don't need any bipartisan talk. Obama is responsible for all the sins of the world. Everybody that posts here knows that. We are just stating the obvious. Right!

I know, when ISIS performs a Normandy like invasion at Dayton Beach, you will be out there shooting at them from a cement block house. You don't know how much better that makes me feel.

How do you fight an ideology? You can kill a pi$$pot full of ISIS, but you still have to deal with the thinking that drove these crazies to ISIS.

You a damn right Cheney was irresponsible. That clown still doesn't think he did anything wrong. He is still trying to defend himself 14+ years later. Trump said the Iraq war was wrong. He is the be all to end all. So, the Iraq war II had been a mistake. Don't worry Trump is God. So, he will roll back time, and we won't attack Iraq a second time. We will destroy them the first time under "W's " dad , and correct the second mistake made by a Bush.
Nobody can argue with your rant. You make no cohesive sense whatsoever, so you don't have to worry about an argument. Have a peaceful day, if that is possible. I imagine you will be fighting with yourself if no one else gets sucked in.

Tags
actions, recommendations, side, chief, commander

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.