Commander in Chief???

Commander in Chief???

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Commander in Chief???
  #1  
Old 02-18-2016, 02:06 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Commander in Chief???

His actions, no his lack of action, begs the question; commander in chief of which side. Once again Obama's agenda gets in the way of military leaders recommendations to fight ISIS. Is it not clear that he is in fact covering for and coverting ISIS?

Exclusive: Obama Refuses to Hit ISIS

  #2  
Old 02-18-2016, 02:11 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I hate to always start a new thread for these ongoing entries to the Obama or Clinton or partisan goings on of significance.

I do not want the post to get buried in a thread of another title.

We could have an open thread that is for Obama ISIS support activities and actions/lack of actions.

Why else would an empty suit, failing POTUS, committed to "destroying" ISIS not heed his military advisors. He is most certainly not qualified to evaluate most anything other than racism or muslimism.

The man just does not care....he will pursue his agenda until the day the door hits him in the a$$ on his way out!!!!!
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 02-18-2016, 02:58 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

What can you say about him that hasn't already been said? Suffice it to say, that Carter is celebrating the fact that Obama has passed him to first place as the worst president in history. He is also the laziest president in history. But, enough of the positive remarks. Let's see if America can survive 11 more months of him. Think of how great we will be once again, when we get a Republican back in the White House, when the military can once again be proud and the police can go back to doing their jobs without worrying that the president of the whole United States is going to Monday morning quarterback their efforts and condemn them without a trial. Let's look forward to an America that can go back to being non-racist, once he is gone. Let's look forward to the next generation being able to find jobs because there will be many more created, once this cretin in the White House is gone. Maybe then the grass will be able to replenish itself on the golf course that he has worn out. Who cares if the Obama's steal half the White House property like the Clintons did when they were evicted. Let them have it all, just to hurry them out.

Just my four cents. If you don't like it, call someone that cares....and I doubt it will be clergy, because they most likely will back my opinion. Liberals are not likely to know any clergy anyway.
  #4  
Old 02-18-2016, 06:06 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
What can you say about him that hasn't already been said? Suffice it to say, that Carter is celebrating the fact that Obama has passed him to first place as the worst president in history. He is also the laziest president in history. But, enough of the positive remarks. Let's see if America can survive 11 more months of him. Think of how great we will be once again, when we get a Republican back in the White House, when the military can once again be proud and the police can go back to doing their jobs without worrying that the president of the whole United States is going to Monday morning quarterback their efforts and condemn them without a trial. Let's look forward to an America that can go back to being non-racist, once he is gone. Let's look forward to the next generation being able to find jobs because there will be many more created, once this cretin in the White House is gone. Maybe then the grass will be able to replenish itself on the golf course that he has worn out. Who cares if the Obama's steal half the White House property like the Clintons did when they were evicted. Let them have it all, just to hurry them out.

Just my four cents. If you don't like it, call someone that cares....and I doubt it will be clergy, because they most likely will back my opinion. Liberals are not likely to know any clergy anyway.
Nixon was great, I am not a crook, he said as he resigned. Also another crook Nixon recruited, Spiro Agnew who had to resign. I guess you would put him as the greatest president.
  #5  
Old 02-18-2016, 07:07 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Obama = PINO

president in name only.
  #6  
Old 02-18-2016, 07:17 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Nixon was great, I am not a crook, he said as he resigned. Also another crook Nixon recruited, Spiro Agnew who had to resign. I guess you would put him as the greatest president.
You forgot to mention Bill Clinton, Juanita Broaddrick's "alleged" rapist.
  #7  
Old 02-18-2016, 09:07 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Did you read the entire article? Obama doesn't want to act unilaterally in Libya. He doesn't want to get involved in a civil war. There are two governments functioning in Libya. France and Italy were the two powers that brought down Qaddafi. They should be the ones going after ISIS there with our help, but not us alone. If we go after them alone, ISIS will use that a recruiting tool. Kill one, and you wind up with two replacing them.

If we want a president that only listens to his advisors no matter how irresponsible they are, we will elect another "W". Then, Cheney can come out of the cold, and blame everyone else for the problems he caused.
  #8  
Old 02-18-2016, 10:13 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

We have already seen what happens when the USA gets involved in a civil war. The Vietnam war is a perfect example. Over 58,000 Americans killed. And the USA lost the war!

Iraq is another great example. Over 4,500 Americans killed. ISIS was the outcome - and because Bush lied!

No more involvement in civil wars, please.
  #9  
Old 02-18-2016, 11:39 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Did you read the entire article? Obama doesn't want to act unilaterally in Libya. He doesn't want to get involved in a civil war. There are two governments functioning in Libya. France and Italy were the two powers that brought down Qaddafi. They should be the ones going after ISIS there with our help, but not us alone. If we go after them alone, ISIS will use that a recruiting tool. Kill one, and you wind up with two replacing them.

If we want a president that only listens to his advisors no matter how irresponsible they are, we will elect another "W". Then, Cheney can come out of the cold, and blame everyone else for the problems he caused.
"... No matter how irresponsible they are..."?????
And who the hell said they were irresponsible?
"...Recruiting tool..."BS!

The only sensible words above? "...he doesn't want to get involved..."

When you have nothing personally involved you can spew your Obama no matter what BS!

When ISIS gets near you or your loved ones let's see how the story would change.

Bleacher players never get hurt!
  #10  
Old 02-19-2016, 07:00 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Don't forget George Bush, the worst President in history. Who else can claim they caused an economic recession of disastrous proportions by involving the country in wars we could never win, over non-existent weapons of mass destruction. Under his "leadership" the country blew a healthy budget surplus thanks to his tax cuts and war spending in Iraq and Afghanistan. Every year in office he posted a deficit, finally leaving one of $1.2 trillion just before Obama took office.
 

Tags
actions, recommendations, side, chief, commander

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:45 AM.