Commander in Chief???

Commander in Chief???

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-19-2016, 07:06 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
We have already seen what happens when the USA gets involved in a civil war. The Vietnam war is a perfect example. Over 58,000 Americans killed. And the USA lost the war!

Iraq is another great example. Over 4,500 Americans killed. ISIS was the outcome - and because Bush lied!

No more involvement in civil wars, please.
Yes, Vietnam. Another Democrat war, run by politicians. Of course we lost. The writing was on the wall. We could have won very easily, if the military was allowed to fight the war properly. Everyone on the ground knew that. The war started going down hill when LBJ stopped the bombing of Hanoi.

And now, we have Obama, the Chicken S..t -in-chief. Another coward micro-manager, except when it comes to his inner circle, like the Secstate.

  #12  
Old 02-19-2016, 07:15 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Don't forget George Bush, the worst President in history. Who else can claim they caused an economic recession of disastrous proportions by involving the country in wars we could never win, over non-existent weapons of mass destruction. Under his "leadership" the country blew a healthy budget surplus thanks to his tax cuts and war spending in Iraq and Afghanistan. Every year in office he posted a deficit, finally leaving one of $1.2 trillion just before Obama took office.
What an ignorant comment, without basis. You do remember that Democrats controlled congress for Bush's last two years, right? And you do know that the regulations that caused this mess was also Clinton's mess, right? And you do know that Bush attempted to have Fanny/Freddy audited several times but was blocked by Barney Frank, right? So, Clinton is equally responsible for the recession as Bush, and Obama is such an amateur that he has caused this recession to last longer than any other recession or depression recovery in history. So, all hail the Obummer! King of czars.

By the way, are you REALLY going to suggest that a paper "budget surplus" of an outgoing president is valid? Bush had NO UNEMPLOYMENT until the Dems took over control of congress. He also had Billion dollar budget deficits compared to Obama's TRILLION dollar deficits. Obama will have doubled the deficit in his time in office. More than all the past presidents combined. So, you probably should stop blaming Bush now for Obama's pathetic failure.
Sponsored Links
  #13  
Old 02-19-2016, 09:41 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You forgot to mention Bill Clinton, Juanita Broaddrick's "alleged" rapist.
Why don't you comment on Nixon, the poster said Obama was "first place as the worst president in history" or do you think Nixon's departure was part of a conspiracy theory.
lol
  #14  
Old 02-19-2016, 09:45 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You forgot to mention Bill Clinton, Juanita Broaddrick's "alleged" rapist.
At least you got the "alleged" right.
  #15  
Old 02-19-2016, 09:49 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why don't you comment on Nixon, the poster said Obama was "first place as the worst president in history" or do you think Nixon's departure was part of a conspiracy theory.
lol
If, in Nixon's day, we had the same permissive, tolerate anything, select law enforcement environment.......he would have done what Obama does. Just ignore the public out cry and continue on. Nixon today would not have stepped down and he would have gotten away with it just like Obama and Clinton are demonstrating currently. They have and continue to break the laws of the land. Then turn around and use the letter of the law to their advantage by using it, abusing it or more like they are doing it now, hiding behind it.
  #16  
Old 02-19-2016, 09:59 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If, in Nixon's day, we had the same permissive, tolerate anything, select law enforcement environment.......he would have done what Obama does. Just ignore the public out cry and continue on. Nixon today would not have stepped down and he would have gotten away with it just like Obama and Clinton are demonstrating currently. They have and continue to break the laws of the land. Then turn around and use the letter of the law to their advantage by using it, abusing it or more like they are doing it now, hiding behind it.
Exactly!!....
  #17  
Old 02-19-2016, 10:01 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
At least you got the "alleged" right.
Alleged when placed in quotes means that it is NOT alleged, but a "smart" guy like you probably knew that.
  #18  
Old 02-19-2016, 11:59 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
"... No matter how irresponsible they are..."?????
And who the hell said they were irresponsible?
"...Recruiting tool..."BS!

The only sensible words above? "...he doesn't want to get involved..."

When you have nothing personally involved you can spew your Obama no matter what BS!

When ISIS gets near you or your loved ones let's see how the story would change.

Bleacher players never get hurt!
How many of the candidates served in the Armed Services? These Chicken Hawks are real brave, when someone else, the 1%, is doing the fighting. How is Trump's foot? Do you think that it has healed in the past 50 years? My guess is that it healed in 1975.

I have nothing personally involved, but you do. That is right screaming, yelling, and bitching about Obama means you are fully involved in the war against ISIS. On the TOTV Political Board, is where all clear thinking Americans live. Just look at all the current threads, we don't need any bipartisan talk. Obama is responsible for all the sins of the world. Everybody that posts here knows that. We are just stating the obvious. Right!

I know, when ISIS performs a Normandy like invasion at Dayton Beach, you will be out there shooting at them from a cement block house. You don't know how much better that makes me feel.

How do you fight an ideology? You can kill a pi$$pot full of ISIS, but you still have to deal with the thinking that drove these crazies to ISIS.

You a damn right Cheney was irresponsible. That clown still doesn't think he did anything wrong. He is still trying to defend himself 14+ years later. Trump said the Iraq war was wrong. He is the be all to end all. So, the Iraq war II had been a mistake. Don't worry Trump is God. So, he will roll back time, and we won't attack Iraq a second time. We will destroy them the first time under "W's " dad , and correct the second mistake made by a Bush.
  #19  
Old 02-19-2016, 12:16 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
How many of the candidates served in the Armed Services? These Chicken Hawks are real brave, when someone else, the 1%, is doing the fighting. How is Trump's foot? Do you think that it has healed in the past 50 years? My guess is that it healed in 1975.

I have nothing personally involved, but you do. That is right screaming, yelling, and bitching about Obama means you are fully involved in the war against ISIS. On the TOTV Political Board, is where all clear thinking Americans live. Just look at all the current threads, we don't need any bipartisan talk. Obama is responsible for all the sins of the world. Everybody that posts here knows that. We are just stating the obvious. Right!

I know, when ISIS performs a Normandy like invasion at Dayton Beach, you will be out there shooting at them from a cement block house. You don't know how much better that makes me feel.

How do you fight an ideology? You can kill a pi$$pot full of ISIS, but you still have to deal with the thinking that drove these crazies to ISIS.

You a damn right Cheney was irresponsible. That clown still doesn't think he did anything wrong. He is still trying to defend himself 14+ years later. Trump said the Iraq war was wrong. He is the be all to end all. So, the Iraq war II had been a mistake. Don't worry Trump is God. So, he will roll back time, and we won't attack Iraq a second time. We will destroy them the first time under "W's " dad , and correct the second mistake made by a Bush.
Nobody can argue with your rant. You make no cohesive sense whatsoever, so you don't have to worry about an argument. Have a peaceful day, if that is possible. I imagine you will be fighting with yourself if no one else gets sucked in.
 

Tags
actions, recommendations, side, chief, commander

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.