Complaint Made to Moderator about...

Old 01-13-2018, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I wonder why nothing changes on this Political Board despite many complaints about the hatred on here directed at African-Americans, me, women, and Democrats.
Haven't you figured it out yet? The MODS don't care about you. Did you notice how fast your "Library" thread got deleted in the regular forum? The political forum was created as a place to hide you from the regular forum.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:00 AM
n/a

I wonder if Ron Ski is still around? That was a brave post in the Regular Forum. Threatening to go to the advertisers with a screen shot of some very racist pictures posted by Don Baldwin. And a demand that Baldwin get banned.

They did remove the offensive photos.

And then removed the post by Ron Ski and those that chimed in about problems on the Political Forum.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder if Ron Ski is still around? That was a brave post in the Regular Forum. Threatening to go to the advertisers with a screen shot of some very racist pictures posted by Don Baldwin. And a demand that Baldwin get banned.

And that has absolutely NOTHING to do about YOU going to the Moderators.. That wasn't even a half hearted deflection..
Old 01-13-2018, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

And then removed the post by Ron Ski and those that chimed in about problems on the Political Forum.
Have the guts to go to the regular forum and tell them you will contact every advertiser. Do what Ron did.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:

Maybe I have the name wrong but cannot find any TOTV Community member with that name of Ron Ski.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe I have the name wrong but cannot find any TOTV Community member with that name of Ron Ski.
He probably got banned for threatening the moderators..
Old 01-13-2018, 10:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
He probably got banned for threatening the moderators..
Taltarzac725 is next.

http://s89.photobucket.com/user/talt...?sort=3&page=1
Old 01-13-2018, 11:01 AM
n/a

Ron_Ski

He's still here.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:03 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Ron_Ski

He's still here.
Thank You. That is good news.

Tags
harassment, complaint, made, post, posters

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.