Complaint Made to Moderator about...

Old 01-12-2018, 11:15 AM
n/a

Angry Complaint Made to Moderator about...

... Allegiance's posting of an old e-mail I sent Snopes around 2002 or 2003. This continues his harassment of me. I made this complaint at 11:11 AM EST 1/12/2018.

Posters should not be able to just post whatever personal information they find when Googling the target of their long term harassment.

Allegiance has been harassing me on here since April or May of 2017. With thousands of posts aimed to humiliate, upset, anger and annoy me specifically.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
... Allegiance's posting of an old e-mail I sent Snopes around 2002 or 2003. This continues his harassment of me. I made this complaint at 11:11 AM EST 1/12/2018.

Posters should not be able to just post whatever personal information they find when Googling the target of their long term harassment.

Allegiance has been harassing me on here since April or May of 2017. With thousands of posts aimed to humiliate, upset, anger and annoy me specifically.
If you want your personal information to remain private, STOP posting it on the internet!
Old 01-12-2018, 11:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you want your personal information to remain private, STOP posting it on the internet!
That does not matter what is out there. Posters on Talk of the Villages should NOT be able to post anything that reveals personal details of other posters.

Allegiance has crossed the line yet again and nothing happens to this man. He continues to post with impunity.

I would not post anything about another poster of a personal nature. You people know my real name because of how much work I do for survivors/victims of crimes and the huge number of posts I have on this Forum.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
That does not matter what is out there. Posters on Talk of the Villages should NOT be able to post anything that reveals personal details of other posters.

Allegiance has crossed the line yet again and nothing happens to this man. He continues to post with impunity.

I would not post anything about another poster of a personal nature. You people know my real name because of how much work I do for survivors/victims of crimes and the huge number of posts I have on this Forum.
You posted the details, Allegiance merely posted a link to them. You shouldn't expect the enforcement of 'special' rules and treatment just to accommodate your wants and desires.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:

Tal, there is NO moderator and never will be on the political forum....that is a fact. They will never be aware of anything here

These punks simply are taking advantage of your naivete and the more you respond to them the worse it will be.

Hard as it may be, just ignore them.....the crave and need attention and you are giving it to them.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Tal, there is NO moderator and never will be on the political forum....that is a fact. They will never be aware of anything here

These punks simply are taking advantage of your naivete and the more you respond to them the worse it will be.

Hard as it may be, just ignore them.....the crave and need attention and you are giving it to them.
Exactly.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:59 AM
n/a

It was nice of taltarzac725 to authenticate to letters.

Tal, buddy, do you still own guns?
Old 01-12-2018, 12:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

It is the Title of the threads that is hard to IGNORE. I do have many of these rabid Trump supporting posters on IGNORE.

Allegiance does seem to crave attention. I do not get though why he has not been removed from the Talk of the Villages web-site.
Old 01-12-2018, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is the Title of the threads that is hard to IGNORE. I do have many of these rabid Trump supporting posters on IGNORE.

Allegiance does seem to crave attention. I do not get though why he has not been removed from the Talk of the Villages web-site.
Because, the Political Forum is an UNMODERATERED forum. Why is that so hard for you to acknowledge?
Old 01-12-2018, 05:15 PM
n/a

Is this TAL person the one that is filling up the forum with stupid rants and complaints instead of discussing political views? Why is he still posting on here. Isn't he embarrassed about crying in public? Why isn't everyone ignoring him. Maybe he would go away.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:32 PM
n/a

Quote:

And how does that make you feel?

Old 01-12-2018, 06:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
Is this TAL person the one that is filling up the forum with stupid rants and complaints instead of discussing political views? Why is he still posting on here. Isn't he embarrassed about crying in public? Why isn't everyone ignoring him. Maybe he would go away.
Amen.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 01-13-2018, 03:33 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

I wonder why nothing changes on this Political Board despite many complaints about the hatred on here directed at African-Americans, me, women, and Democrats.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I wonder why nothing changes on this Political Board despite many complaints about the hatred on here directed at African-Americans, me, women, and Democrats.
Lol. You told a funny buddy.

The political forum was created to agitate you.

Just ask the mods. They love your questions.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

The sherrif told you people can repost stuff on the internet, remember Buddy?

"And I did report what is mentioned by the Snopes Tin Foil Hat people to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office in September 18, 2002 and got the impression that they believed me about it but the Criminal Intelligence Detective said that it was not a crime to do that even if they would have had the resources to look into it. I can give you those names if you need them. There weer two Detectives in the Criminal Intelligence (Homicide) Department I dealt with in 2002." snopes.com: When tinfoil hats aren't enough

Tags
harassment, complaint, made, post, posters

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.