Complaints on TOTV...

Old 07-02-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

Default Complaints on TOTV...

...made me stop posting so many Happy Birthday wishes on the Regular Forum. I wonder who whined to the Moderator about my celebrity birthday wishes as well as my blood donor posts on the Regular Forum?

I can just imagine who did this.
Old 07-02-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

Everybody !
Old 07-02-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Everybody !
as in dirtbanker, allegiance, and a few other people. The TRUMP TROLLS probably. Upset that I insult Donald John Trump often on the Political Forum.

Oh and I have met casket makers with more personality and kindness than some of the people on the Political Forum. Probably cemetery workers would have more humanity as well as some of you TRUMP zealots.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Can you believe anyone would complain about someone talking about their experiences with others while donating blood, platelets, red blood cells, and plasma?

In any normal place that would generate good will not attacks from other posters upset about something going on on the Political Forum.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

You do it for the money. Get a job
Old 07-02-2017, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
You do it for the money. Get a job
Platelet Donation Frequently Asked Questions | American Red Cross

I wonder if Allegiance has ever done anything selfless in his entire life? Do you know what is involved with donating platelets? Or does treating people like **** online give you the jollies? SOCIOPATH

Quote:
What is it like to donate platelets?
Platelet donation is a little different than a regular whole blood donation. Here’s how:

Platelets can only be donated at select American Red Cross Donation Centers and it requires an appointment. They cannot be given at a blood drive.
Platelet donation uses a machine to extract just your platelets and then returns the rest of your blood back to you.
From start to finish, it takes about three hours to donate platelets.
Both arms are used during a platelet donation. This is because blood is drawn from one arm then the platelets are extracted using a machine, and the remaining blood components are returned to you through the other arm.
You will be able to provide in one platelet donation what would normally be collected from up to five whole blood donations. In fact, some platelet donations yield enough platelets for two or three patients.
You may be able to donate platelets up to 24 times a year compared to a maximum of 6 times a year for a whole blood donation.
Here’s a quick illustration of what happens during a platelet donation:
A relatively small amount of blood is drawn from your arm and goes into a machine called a blood cell separator.
This blood is rapidly spun, which forces the platelets to separate from the other blood components.
These cells then go into a sterile, single-use plastic bag.
Meanwhile, the rest of your blood – the plasma, red cells and white cells – is returned to you.
This cycle is repeated several times. A single donation of platelets often constitutes several transfusable platelet units.
Old 07-02-2017, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Platelet Donation Frequently Asked Questions | American Red Cross

I wonder if Allegiance has ever done anything selfless in his entire life? Do you know what is involved with donating platelets? Or does treating people like **** online give you the jollies? SOCIOPATH
Why do you mention my name like this? It's harrassment! And a crime against seniors.

But you also have a short memory. A few months ago before I realized what you are, we had an exchange on one of your blood threads in which we talked about platelets and plasma which I have donated often since about 1982.

...AND I DID NOT DONATE TO GET GIFT CARDS!

GET A JOB!

.. .And my blood and its components are more desired than yours as my blood is cmv negative.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
as in dirtbanker, allegiance, and a few other people. The TRUMP TROLLS probably. Upset that I insult Donald John Trump often on the Political Forum.

Oh and I have met casket makers with more personality and kindness than some of the people on the Political Forum. Probably cemetery workers would have more humanity as well as some of you TRUMP zealots.

When only the best will do.

Batesville Casket Company - Wikipedia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-02-2017, 08:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

I'd have to look up the casket company my relatives run. Or ran. They might have sold it. They are around here quite a bit.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'd have to look up the casket company my relatives run. Or ran. They might have sold it. They are around here quite a bit.
What is this?
Old 07-02-2017, 09:06 PM
n/a

Default Complaints on TOTV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post

[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]
Old 07-02-2017, 10:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

This isn't your fathers Oldsmobile.

Future Trends: Funeral Home of the Future

Old 07-03-2017, 08:22 PM
n/a

Quote:

They just want your business. They would not have treated you so well, if they knew you couldn't afford their business.

Tags
birthday, forum, totv, complaints

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.