concern over Delusional Donald

Old 01-28-2017, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
You do realize that what progressives are doing and claiming is what psychiatrist refer to as mirroring?

Progressive are chasing imaginary events. Rational people don't march wearing vagina costumes, nor burn and destroy property.

The left literally destroyed the life of a baker who "only" said he would refuse to bake a cake for a homosexual wedding.

Yet, John Lewis and some 60 other representative refuse
to carry out their duties as duly elected federal officials
And a female secret service employee in Denver said she would refuse to take a bullet for Trump. Shouldn't she be dismissed for such a declaration.

I guess the issue and consequences of "I refuse" depends on whose ox is being gored

such hypocrisy, such disrespect, such selfishness, such disregard for human decency

Disgust is something that has to be learned and the progressives misbehaviors are simply disgusting

Personal Best Regards:
Speaking of 'hypocrisy,' why were you so mute when those were attacking Obama with the constant use of the 'N' word...and comparing him to a monkey?

You have always been known to be a flaming hypocrite (as proved by your fake call of 'civility,' then turn around and post the above), but it's only been lately...that you're now coming out of the closet as a flaming racist also.

Come to think of it, I guess that pretty much answers my first question...eh?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 01-28-2017, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You do realize that what progressives are doing and claiming is what psychiatrist refer to as mirroring?

Progressive are chasing imaginary events. Rational people don't march wearing vagina costumes, nor burn and destroy property.

The left literally destroyed the life of a baker who "only" said he would refuse to bake a cake for a homosexual wedding.

Yet, John Lewis and some 60 other representative refuse
to carry out their duties as duly elected federal officials
And a female secret service employee in Denver said she would refuse to take a bullet for Trump. Shouldn't she be dismissed for such a declaration.

I guess the issue and consequences of "I refuse" depends on whose ox is being gored

such hypocrisy, such disrespect, such selfishness, such disregard for human decency

Disgust is something that has to be learned and the progressives misbehaviors are simply disgusting

Personal Best Regards:
You have truely crossed over to become totally crippled, as they described the Jim Jones followers.

While I totally find many of these marchers/protestors to be disgusting, you have completely surrendered to Trump.

You are now in a very obsessive state when it comes to reasoning. You have given up your sharp mind to a man....one man now controls your thoughts and opinions. I blame progressives for many things but not ALL things. I support much of Trump's policies, but not his means, but you have totally sold out.

Guess it helps to have one single group of people to blame for all ills, and one single man to steer your every thought.
Old 01-28-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racist(unt
Speaking of 'hypocrisy,' why were you so mute when those were attacking Obama with the constant use of the 'N' word...and comparing him to a monkey?

You have always been known to be a flaming hypocrite (as proved by your fake call of 'civility,' then turn around and post the above), but it's only been lately...that you're now coming out of the closet as a flaming racist also.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Says the Racist Hypocrite that considers people that do not speak English as has to be "undocumented"...
Old 01-28-2017, 11:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken, he's been called delusional at pretty much every stage of this campaign and election. Then he won.
We've been told that he's made every mistake a candidate can make. Yet he won.
People have got to understand that we've been doing things wrong for a long, long time and that way has become the accepted norm.
Things have finally changed. He's not delusional, he simply sees things as they should be and knows we can accomplish them.
Says a lot of the people that voted for him, demented like him.
Old 01-28-2017, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you REALLY want to argue with Don? You have yet to form an intelligent retaliatory reply to his facts. He may be biased/racist but he has facts to argue his point. What has anyone used in response to his comments, other than calling him a racist? A label that he accepts readily. If you get into it with him, he will not only eat your lunch, but will steal your milk money with it.
State these facts and document them or SHUT UP.
Old 01-28-2017, 11:39 AM
n/a

Quote:

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
You finally have outed the idiot. The "Personal Best Regards" man.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
State these facts and document them or SHUT UP.
I'm going to consider the source, because I am attempting to be more civil this year. Do you really think that telling someone that you don't know to shut up is credible or even a good practice. It may become a habit and get you into trouble in real life.

I will ask you what do you mean when you tell me to "state these facts" Remember, asking for something at the same time telling someone to shut up is not very mature or even logical.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
How about some more bows and waves? That makes for a nice touch.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
You have truely crossed over to become totally crippled, as they described the Jim Jones followers.

While I totally find many of these marchers/protestors to be disgusting, you have completely surrendered to Trump.

You are now in a very obsessive state when it comes to reasoning. You have given up your sharp mind to a man....one man now controls your thoughts and opinions. I blame progressives for many things but not ALL things. I support much of Trump's policies, but not his means, but you have totally sold out.

Guess it helps to have one single group of people to blame for all ills, and one single man to steer your every thought.
Rocky, if you have an argument you wish to debate, go for it. Why do you insist, along with CNM to attack him? Is it because he uses logic and facts? You are just making yourself out to be a TROLL by making personal attacks. He makes personal observations, and if you do not agree with him, you attack him instead of disputing what he says.
Old 01-28-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Dear Posters:

here is an example of someone who really doesn't understand? Such individuals are really lost in it all. It would never occur to them that the wisest course of action involving racist name calling is best met with silence.

Why? Why would one give a racist a platform? naturally the best course of action is no action, staying silent. I mean who would want to engage in such moronic behavior. Oh yea, apparently based on the above-stated comments this poster.

I do enjoy in engaging in civil and logical discourse. But some posters cannot control their "gotcha" impulses, ones that they learned on the first grade playground and never developed beyond that level. a mental developmental issue I believed it is called and presents itself as tiresome, worthless and childish prattle. all one can do in such circumstance is remain patient, offer encouragement and perhaps a silent prayer in their behalf

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-28-2017, 01:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Rocky, if you have an argument you wish to debate, go for it. Why do you insist, along with CNM to attack him? Is it because he uses logic and facts? You are just making yourself out to be a TROLL by making personal attacks. He makes personal observations, and if you do not agree with him, you attack him instead of disputing what he says.
The answer to your question poster is a simple one. because there Jets. and when your a jet your jet all the way to your first drawing breath to your last dying day....you got brothers around, your a family man

don't waste your time these two posters are long lost and their antics define who they are and who they are not. something tells me they do not have many friends. I still hope Admin throws them both off the board for the sake of all members they clearly offer nothing of substance

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-28-2017, 01:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Simply for a few reasons....

He lies
He plagarizes
He uses Russian based fake new to validate

That is a start. ALL OF THIS IS PROVEN AND I WELCOME YOU CHALLENGING ME TO POST PROOF.

His continual mistruths light up this board. His total obsession with CNN which reported the truth but his leader says no so he says no. They did not try to discredit anyone...they simply reported and ACCURETLY that he was briefed on an attempt by a foriegn government to discredit him. THAT is their job.

It is very difficult to debate...something I enjoy and am good at.....lies....no basis for debate. Plagarism....you call it out and he will run away and ignore it....actually, once he said he could not be responsible for others thinking like him (down to the puncuation by the way)

i keep asking him and others for debate on policy issues...all we here is how his crown was bigger.....there was fraud and 3 to 5 million illegals voted....and how the media is picking on him.

1. His crowd was big but not bigger
2. There have been so many numerous investigations done on voter fraud and it does not happen. He, Trump, keeps referring to whacko guys from the alt right...buddies of Bannon which is actually funny.
3. Our media's job is to question our leaders. They are responsible to keep them honest and ask questions, many times very uncomfortable ones....that is their job. It appears that you and others prefer to simply suck up whatever is sold, as long as it comes from Trump.

So, you want to debate....lets have at it....pick an issue any issue...and let us debate.....BUT stop with the same crap about who is bigger, etc.....the election is over .....lets grow up and govern.

I am sick of hearing about poor Trump. He is big boy....he always says that so suck it up and stick to the country issues, and not the personal ones.
Old 01-28-2017, 01:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
The answer to your question poster is a simple one. because there Jets. and when your a jet your jet all the way to your first drawing breath to your last dying day....you got brothers around, your a family man

don't waste your time these two posters are long lost and their antics define who they are and who they are not. something tells me they do not have many friends. I still hope Admin throws them both off the board for the sake of all members they clearly offer nothing of substance

Personal Best Regards:
Here is an antic.....DISCUSS ISSUES FACING THE COUNTRY FOR ONCE....NOT THE ELECTION OR THE MEDIA
Old 01-28-2017, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Posters:

here is an example of someone who really doesn't understand? Such individuals are really lost in it all. It would never occur to them that the wisest course of action involving racist name calling is best met with silence.

Why? Why would one give a racist a platform? naturally the best course of action is no action, staying silent. I mean who would want to engage in such moronic behavior. Oh yea, apparently based on the above-stated comments this poster.

I do enjoy in engaging in civil and logical discourse. But some posters cannot control their "gotcha" impulses, ones that they learned on the first grade playground and never developed beyond that level. a mental developmental issue I believed it is called and presents itself as tiresome, worthless and childish prattle. all one can do in such circumstance is remain patient, offer encouragement and perhaps a silent prayer in their behalf

Personal Best Regards:
YOU absolutely and totally DO NOT enjoy logical discussions....at any time.

I have challenged you a number of times and all we hear from you is judgement on issues like the media picking on Trump....CNN is after him....the election, etc. Everything you talk about boils down to how stupid everyone else is and how smart you are and calling names...whether it be libtard, or your occasional little shots at non whites. That is not logical discussion in anyway

How do you feel about the current legislation in congress on Social Security ? How do you feel about paying for the wall on the Southern border..not the emotional thing about mexicans but the LOGICAL case to be made on how can we make anyone pay for the wall and does not a tax hurt americans the most ? How do you feel about the countries being not allowed send immigrants NOT including the countries that Trump has interests with and VERY STRONG Muslim ties and terrorist ties...one is Turkey ?
Old 01-28-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
I really don't deserve a lot of credit...as it wasn't that hard.

Rockyrd was the first to actually point out the constant plagiarism by RubiTHECon and now watching him constantly support Don Baldwin and Larbug on their never-ending racist rants...makes that part pretty self-explanatory.

Tags
issues, meeting, donald, delusional, concern

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.