concern over Delusional Donald

Old 01-28-2017, 02:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
The answer to your question poster is a simple one. because there Jets. and when your a jet your jet all the way to your first drawing breath to your last dying day....you got brothers around, your a family man(period missing)

don't waste your time these two posters are long lost and their antics define who they are and who they are not. something tells me they do not have many friends. I still hope Admin throws them both off the board for the sake of all members they clearly offer nothing of substance

Personal Best Regards:

Dear RubiTHECon,

Of course you would love to have intelligent voices that expose your pseudo-intellectualism, plagiarism, racism & bigotry... "thrown off the board."

It's obvious that you're not used to anyone standing up to you, while you're on your soapbox preaching...and proving you're nothing but a big fake.

You don't debate anything, you simply make lying declarations and diatribes, that you expect everyone to just believe...because you said it.

Having given a lot of thought as to why you NEVER attach any links (legitimate or otherwise) to your lying, self-serving, uncivil and hypocritical rants, makes me believe that in spite of your desperate need to try and portray yourself as even having a modicum of intelligence...YOU REALLY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO LINK.

In other words, I now actually have a bit of sympathy for you, as it must be a living he11 to know deep down...you're actually a fake and not too bright.

Your post above actually proves my point, as I'm sure you did it on your phone (talk about 'obsession') and the plethora of capitalization, punctuation and spelling errors that are typically not present...means that you lean heavily on being on your computer and having your spell check/grammar check with you...LOL

Not that it's a big deal if a person has grammar/punctuation/spelling errors...as we all do at times.

It's the fact that there is such a YUUGE and stark contrast between this post and your usual ones...that's the first clue you're not all that bright.

It's OK though, because I know, that you know...that you're nothing but a fake.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 01-28-2017, 02:38 PM
n/a

Some people do not believe in very simple law and order, instead they have to accentuate their knowledge of affect vs effect. What does that tell you?
Old 01-28-2017, 03:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignorantlyingracist(unt
Not that it's a big deal if a person has grammar/punctuation/spelling errors...as we all do at times.
Yes, occasional grammar/punctuation/spelling errors will happen...Unless you are DimWitDave, and then they happen in almost every post! Even you (unt, have to admit that is a reflection of stupidity!
Old 01-28-2017, 05:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm more concerned over the delusional lib Democrats that can't accept reality,
both their actions and rhetoric are truly scary!
When I read childish posts like this I want to quote my 6 year old granddaughter: "I know you are but what am I?) You guy are too funny.
Old 01-28-2017, 08:19 PM
n/a

I reallynsuggest all give this a read, whether a supporter of Trump or not. At minimum, it may convince you to keep your eyes open and pay attention.

The worst predictions about our new President came true. I have no credible links but I understand his own party is extremely concerned.

But anyway, take time and read this..I will not cut and paste any of it because the purpose of this post is to get folks reading, and not specifically to inflame.

Trump’s erratic first week was among the most alarming in history - The Washington Post
Old 01-28-2017, 09:52 PM
n/a

Hey Rockface - Enjoy your dramefied life...Christ, it is like everybody is a faggot these days. Chapstick sales must be up. I would rather find a cliff and jump off of it than to listen to that soap opera...why can't they just report the facts without steering you to a conclusion???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-29-2017, 04:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
I reallynsuggest all give this a read, whether a supporter of Trump or not. At minimum, it may convince you to keep your eyes open and pay attention.

The worst predictions about our new President came true. I have no credible links but I understand his own party is extremely concerned.

But anyway, take time and read this..I will not cut and paste any of it because the purpose of this post is to get folks reading, and not specifically to inflame.

Trump’s erratic first week was among the most alarming in history - The Washington Post
Thanks for this. I wonder how so many people's judgment is clouded by personal politics? Trump's mental illness is quite easy to see for even the most subjective person. And we have some incredibly myopic people on TOTV's Political Forum. Mr. Magoos if there was ever some of these in real life.
Old 01-29-2017, 05:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Simply for a few reasons....

He lies
He plagarizes
He uses Russian based fake new to validate

That is a start. ALL OF THIS IS PROVEN AND I WELCOME YOU CHALLENGING ME TO POST PROOF.

His continual mistruths light up this board. His total obsession with CNN which reported the truth but his leader says no so he says no. They did not try to discredit anyone...they simply reported and ACCURETLY that he was briefed on an attempt by a foriegn government to discredit him. THAT is their job.

It is very difficult to debate...something I enjoy and am good at.....lies....no basis for debate. Plagarism....you call it out and he will run away and ignore it....actually, once he said he could not be responsible for others thinking like him (down to the puncuation by the way)

i keep asking him and others for debate on policy issues...all we here is how his crown was bigger.....there was fraud and 3 to 5 million illegals voted....and how the media is picking on him.

1. His crowd was big but not bigger
2. There have been so many numerous investigations done on voter fraud and it does not happen. He, Trump, keeps referring to whacko guys from the alt right...buddies of Bannon which is actually funny.
3. Our media's job is to question our leaders. They are responsible to keep them honest and ask questions, many times very uncomfortable ones....that is their job. It appears that you and others prefer to simply suck up whatever is sold, as long as it comes from Trump.

So, you want to debate....lets have at it....pick an issue any issue...and let us debate.....BUT stop with the same crap about who is bigger, etc.....the election is over .....lets grow up and govern.

I am sick of hearing about poor Trump. He is big boy....he always says that so suck it up and stick to the country issues, and not the personal ones.
Dear Posters:

Re: the above.

One may smile and smile and be a villain (Hamlet)

Shakespeare speaks well to my plight and those of all conservatives. How does one intelligently develop a civil debate with people who only apply circular thinking, name calling and desire to falsely and maliciously discredit their opponents. And whose only purpose in doing so is that the factual information presented threatens their delusions. Indeed, their reactions supports Roosevelt's notion that "to anger a liberal, tell him the truth". and the more truth you tell the more unhinged they become.

Don't take my word for it. Just look at this Board. Look at the progressives protesters antics in the streets. Look at the Hollywood celebs, who are instrumental in California claim to secede from the Union, or women parading in vagina costumes.

Progressives fear Steve Bannon and yet embraced the likes of Al Sharpton Valarie Jarret and Bill Ayers all radical wingnuts that had critical input into Obama's executive orders. Oh wait these are progressive heroes like Bergdahl, Snowden and Manning.

Why would any rational thinking poster want to bother to debate people who use one word arguments like racist, plagiarist and misogynist, because to do so one would have to be a masochist...and that's not me.

P.S. This rift is not of my making but it is a distraction. And so never again will I trouble you or interrupt the true nature of the topic..that's a promise

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-29-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey Rockface - Enjoy your dramefied life...Christ, it is like everybody is a faggot these days. Chapstick sales must be up. I would rather find a cliff and jump off of it than to listen to that soap opera...why can't they just report the facts without steering you to a conclusion???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Because that's their JOB...propaganda and brainwashing.

Quote:
Thanks for this. I wonder how so many people's judgment is clouded by personal politics? Trump's mental illness is quite easy to see for even the most subjective person. And we have some incredibly myopic people on TOTV's Political Forum. Mr. Magoos if there was ever some of these in real life.
Yes "we" are...blind to the REAL problems and the REAL solutions...quotas and diversity. Eliminate them both and America goes BACK to #1 from #25 where it sits now.
Old 01-29-2017, 06:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Posters:

Shakespeare speaks well to my plight and those of all conservatives. How does one intelligently develop a civil debate with people who only apply circular thinking, name calling and desire to falsely and maliciously discredit their opponents. And whose only purpose in doing so is that the factual information presented threatens their delusions. Indeed, their reactions supports Roosevelt's notion that "to anger a liberal, tell him the truth". and the more truth you tell the more unhinged they become.

Don't take my word for it. Just look at this Board. Look at the progressives protesters antics in the streets. Look at the Hollywood celebs, who are instrumental in California claim to secede from the Union, or women parading in vagina costumes.

Progressives fear Steve Bannon and yet embraced the likes of Al Sharpton Valarie Jarret and Bill Ayers all radical wingnuts that had critical input into Obama's executive orders. Oh wait these are progressive heroes like Bergdahl, Snowden and Manning.

Why would any rational thinking poster want to bother to debate people who use one word arguments like racist, plagiarist and misogynist, because to do so one would have to be a masochist...and that's not me.

P.S. This rift is not of my making but it is a distraction. And so never again will I trouble you or interrupt the true nature of the topic..that's a promise

Personal Best Regards:
True meaning if this...

Shut up...you must agree with the WH...and those who do not agree can be called the name of the day.

And whatever you do....do not read...if the President does not read any media, you must not.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
True meaning if this...

Shut up...you must agree with the WH...and those who do not agree can be called the name of the day.

And whatever you do....do not read...if the President does not read any media, you must not.
BOTH sides play the same game. Both sides want you in agreement or ostracized...BOTH sides want you ignorant.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Posters:

Personal Best Regards:
That is hardly true that many of us have embraced Bergdahl, Snowden nor Manning. Nor of the other people you named.

I doubt if many Republicans really respect Steve Bannon either. The man is a propagandist with little regard to the facts. The problem is that many in the Trump Administration seem to have no adherence to the truth either. Trump has lied all his life so why should any expect him to change his ways.

And there are Hollywood celebrities who traditionally back Republicans but even they do not seem to like Donald Trump all that much.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
That is hardly true that many of us have embraced Bergdahl, Snowden nor Manning. Nor of the other people you named.

I doubt if many Republicans really respect Steve Bannon either. The man is a propagandist with little regard to the facts. The problem is that many in the Trump Administration seem to have no adherence to the truth either. Trump has lied all his life so why should any expect him to change his ways.

And there are Hollywood celebrities who traditionally back Republicans but even they do not seem to like Donald Trump all that much.
That propagandist has usurped the DIRECTOR IF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE and the JOINT CHIEFS IF STAFF as members of the United States National Security Council....

"The director of national intelligence and the joint chiefs will attend when discussions pertain to their areas."

"The National Security Council (NSC) is the main group advising the president on national security and foreign affairs."

Trump puts Bannon on security council, dropping joint chiefs - BBC News

Breitbart fake news supporter is now on the security council as more trusted than the top military and top intelligence folks.
Old 01-29-2017, 06:14 PM
n/a

You think maybe it might just be another shiny object in the air? To have the various news outlets arguing with each other? Seems to me, he's been very busy with the country's business. My goodness, with all he's gotten done this week what's going to be left to do next week?
Old 01-29-2017, 07:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why is he obsessed with himself, the crowd size, applause at CIA meeting?
I think he has mental issues.
Have not read anything else in this thread, not that I care. To answer your question - he is playing the shiny ball... He is getting the idiots in the media to concentrate on this so he can carry out his agenda with them preocupied.... he is smarter than the media- he has been doing this for 2 years. They will never figure it out.

Tags
issues, meeting, donald, delusional, concern

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.