Interesting article about right-wing

Old 05-06-2011, 08:48 AM
n/a

Default Interesting article about right-wing

conspiracy screwballs.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/05/...ex.html?hpt=T1
Old 05-06-2011, 04:24 PM
n/a

The Internet is the invention that allows this sort of stuff to get mass exposure.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
Interesting article about right-wing conspiracy screwballs.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/05/...ex.html?hpt=T1
Right Wing? One of the main people in this article described as a "deather" is Radical Left Wing War Protester Cindy Sheehan.

(I guess you didn't think I'd read it)
Old 05-06-2011, 06:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Right Wing? One of the main people in this article described as a "deather" is Radical Left Wing War Protester Cindy Sheehan.

(I guess you didn't think I'd read it)

Actually, I would question (other than the mention of ONE Libertarian) where the person who started this got the RIGHT WING part ...perhaps that person would answer !
Old 05-21-2011, 02:32 PM
n/a

You can thank the various news outlets for this nonsense. that is what happens when you push 24/7 news Reporters, commentors et al focus on the really important stories like deathers, Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan and chaz Bono, Casey Anthony. That is why liberal Joy Behar is such a treasure and a keeper
Old 05-21-2011, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
Actually, I would question (other than the mention of ONE Libertarian) where the person who started this got the RIGHT WING part ...perhaps that person would answer !
Welcome back, Bucco.

Xavier
Old 05-21-2011, 05:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Welcome back, Bucco.

Xavier
Did you look at the date of his post?
Old 05-21-2011, 06:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by schotzyb View Post
Did you look at the date of his post?
Maybe it was I that was gone!

Xavier
Old 05-21-2011, 06:29 PM
n/a

Imagine me actually agreeing 100% with Rubicon!! Deathers ! Give me a break! As soon as I heard that bin Laden's corpse had been buried at sea, I figured there would be nut cases saying he really was not killed. Yes, I do put Cindy Sheehan in as a nut case. Grief is a natural thing when a loved one dies but this woman is psychotic. I sure hope no one wanted bin Laden brought to the US or Gitmo alive to be tried. Imagine what that would have been like.

Well, let's focus on more important issues now: Lindsey Lohan is giving acting classes to homeless girls at shelters as part of her sentence; Mark Morse may have shot an elk on his own property out of season; and LinkedIn had an excellent IPO.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Maybe it was I that was gone!

Xavier
Don't think so!
Old 05-22-2011, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by schotzyb View Post
Don't think so!
I hadn't paid attention to the date of that post and I knew he hadn't posted for quite some time (5/7/2011). So I take back my "Welcome Back."

Xavier

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.