True Love Can Never Die.

Old 03-10-2011, 06:54 PM
n/a

Default True Love Can Never Die.

True love for the man, who was once the most powerful one of them all. She innocently came into his life and was swept up into forbidden love until the "stain" of their illicit romance brought it all crashing down.
(well, around her anyway)

The U.K. Daily Mail tells the story of a love lost that cannot be forgotten or replaced. It's a sad tale of a lonely woman moving into middle age with only her fond memories of her lost love to comfort her.

I crack myself up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ried-kids.html
Old 03-15-2011, 12:38 PM
n/a

Default True Love Can Never die

Well Richielion it is that sort of thinking that got her into that mess in the first place. This poor girl seems very needy,,,,,or perhaps she is smart as a whip and knows how to get attention when it suits her plans? Somebody stop her!
Old 03-15-2011, 05:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Well Richielion it is that sort of thinking that got her into that mess in the first place. This poor girl seems very needy,,,,,or perhaps she is smart as a whip and knows how to get attention when it suits her plans? Somebody stop her!
I was just goofing on the story itself, but it's a really sad story, if her "friends" are accurate in their beliefs.

She became an international punch line and yet it seems that didn't alter her feelings for the man who lied to his wife, lied to her and lied to everybody else to try and save his lying butt. She was used and abused and yet to this day, still pining for love lost.

I haven't thought about her in years. It just struck me as interesting (Oh, and yes, kind of funny)
Old 03-16-2011, 03:21 PM
n/a

Default True Love

If true, could be Slick Willy was very creative with that cigar? If not like so many of those "15 minutes a frame" types she is really working it for news coverage. Perhaps she wants the publicity to juice up her business?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.