Congresswoman Bachmann

Old 03-13-2011, 11:10 AM
n/a

Thanks Rubicon for the support. The left is so shaken by the rise of the conservative conscience of the American people, and that their redistributionist and economy killing agenda is being dismantled piece by piece, that they've been forced to get violent in their speech and their ridicule as evidenced by the massive organized protests around the country.

Michelle Bachman experienced an episode in New Hampshire when an organization of liberal activists attempted to take over her speaking event. People there to hear her protected her and ushered the activists out of the room. This doesn't happen when Liberals speak. Why? Maybe because, unlike liberals, we're not afraid of your words getting out. We relish it.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...iref=allsearch
Old 03-13-2011, 11:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Liberals just love to hate Republican women. I could undoubtably find dozens of stupid comments by liberals, besides the few already posted in this thread; but the fact is I don't care to. I'm not unnerved by the left in the same way the left is terrified of the rise and influence of the conservative woman.

It will be very interesting to see if the liberals strategy of political ridicule, the only tactic left to them as they cannot afford to run on the issues, will have their desired effect.

I say "fine"; Liberals run on ridicule, Conservatives will run on issues and we'll see which strategy resonates with the American public.
I'm a woman, and the only thing I dislike (hate is such a strong word, don't you think?), is stupid women! I take great pride in my gender and am dissappointed beyond belief when people like Bachmann and Palin achieve "stardom" by saying dumb things repeatedly. Not just once in a while, but over and over and over again.

So terrified of these two "strong conservative women"? I think "embarrassed" is more the word.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitakk View Post
I'm a woman, and the only thing I dislike (hate is such a strong word, don't you think?), is stupid women! I take great pride in my gender and am dissappointed beyond belief when people like Bachmann and Palin achieve "stardom" by saying dumb things repeatedly. Not just once in a while, but over and over and over again.

So terrified of these two "strong conservative women"? I think "embarrassed" is more the word.
You still prove my point by ignoring everything you don't want to hear and concentrating on a few negatives to ridicule those you don't agree with.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:26 AM
n/a

Default Bachman

I am actually stunned by the fact that woman of the liberal pursuasion are so critical of Bachman and Palin. Both stand for what feminist fought for these many years and yet liberal females such as Joy Behar and Kathy Griffin show such hatred toward them. Unbelieveable! Talk about shooting yorself in the foot. Good Lord!
Old 03-13-2011, 12:32 PM
n/a

Default I thought liberals were...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitakk View Post

You DISLIKE stupid women??
Wow.. I thought liberals were so much in favor of tolerance.. take care of the handicapped.. the uneducated.. be open minded..

You sure showed your true colors... OR.. is it that you only DISLIKE STUPID conservative women.. Please open your eyes.
JJ
Old 03-13-2011, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
I am actually stunned by the fact that woman of the liberal pursuasion are so critical of Bachman and Palin. Both stand for what feminist fought for these many years and yet liberal females such as Joy Behar and Kathy Griffin show such hatred toward them. Unbelieveable! Talk about shooting yorself in the foot. Good Lord!

Problem is that they are Republican...the Dem women like Maxine Waters, Rosie ODonnell, etc are simply heroic !!
Old 03-13-2011, 02:00 PM
n/a

Guess who.

"Every week we don't pass a Stimulus package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.''

"I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels. It's cheap, abundant and clean compared to fossil fuels."

At the time, she was 3rd in line.
Old 03-13-2011, 02:04 PM
n/a

Default Bachman

Yea Bucco, I mean Nancy Pelosi's " we have to pass the bill (ObamaCare) before we know what's in it" is my all time favorite."
Old 03-13-2011, 02:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Yea Bucco, I mean Nancy Pelosi's " we have to pass the bill (ObamaCare) before we know what's in it" is my all time favorite."

It always amazes me how narrow minded SOME of these liberals are...they actually think that they and their ideas are alone....nobody who disagrees has a brain....the epitome of ELITIST.

There surely are the same type of folks on the right, but the left is amazing in their quick criticism of anyone on the right and their silence on those who are on the left ON THE SAME ISSUES.
Old 03-13-2011, 02:34 PM
n/a

Default If there is to be a list of dumb things said by people

consistently, male and female, let's start by applying the standards Palin et al are being measured by against all the long term incumbents. If the same magnifying glass was used they would all be on the proverbial list.

Hypocrisy is so,,,,,SELECTIVE!!!

btk
Old 03-13-2011, 03:24 PM
n/a

Default Lately Bachmann Has Resorted

to calling the current administration a "gangster government". You'd think Obama went and started a war under false pretenses.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
to calling the current administration a "gangster government". You'd think Obama went and started a war under false pretenses.
Everyone who wants to can listen to Ms. Bachman herself, when on Meet The Press with David Gregory, she doesn't take back her gangster quote but doubles down. She also doesn't let Gregory bait her into defending herself and the Tea Party, but gets her own points out, including her revelation of $105 Billion Dollars of appropriations for Obamacare.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnt6gYZS35U[/ame]

The Gangster Government issue, if that's all you want to hear, comes about 9:05 minutes.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
n/a

Default Here's the real scoop

Quote:
Everyone who wants to can listen to Ms. Bachman herself, when on Meet The Press with David Gregory, she doesn't take back her gangster quote but doubles down. She also doesn't let Gregory bait her into defending herself and the Tea Party, but gets her own points out, including her revelation of $105 Billion Dollars of appropriations for Obamacare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnt6gYZS35U

The Gangster Government issue, if that's all you want to hear, comes about 9:05 minutes.
on the $105 billion, and Bachmann's continued lies. See link below.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fac...n_a_hidde.html
Old 03-13-2011, 04:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
on the $105 billion, and Bachmann's continued lies. See link below.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fac...n_a_hidde.html
The Washington Post articles don't dispute all the funding, only if it was, in fact, "secret". How does that translate into a "lie" in your mind?
Old 03-13-2011, 04:36 PM
n/a

Default The article speaks for itself

Quote:
The Washington Post articles don't dispute all the funding, only if it was, in fact, "secret". How does that translate into a "lie" in your mind?
Why do you think they gave her four Pinocchios?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.