Congresswoman Bachmann

Old 03-13-2011, 05:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
Why do you think they gave her four Pinocchios?
The ultra liberal Washington Post? Why indeed. Even most liberals don't give a lot of credence to the opinions of the Washington Post.
Old 03-13-2011, 08:27 PM
n/a

Default I see

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
The ultra liberal Washington Post? Why indeed. Even most liberals don't give a lot of credence to the opinions of the Washington Post.
if it's the Washington Post, it must not have any credibility, but if it's Fox News, or some right-wing rag, it's the gospel. LOL.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
if it's the Washington Post, it must not have any credibility, but if it's Fox News, or some right-wing rag, it's the gospel. LOL.
See how it feels

Anyway, I do have issue with the spin on their own facts presented. To classify the string of appropriations that coincide with what Bachman is saying a lie because they don't all get drawn at the same time as a lie, is a stretch, to put it kindly.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:55 PM
n/a

Fox Noise = blah, blah, blah, blither, blah.

All Ann Coulter and Glenn Beck need to complete themselves are little mustaches under their nose and to goose-step to Wagner marches.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:15 PM
n/a

True colors from the left.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
Fox Noise = blah, blah, blah, blither, blah.

All Ann Coulter and Glenn Beck need to complete themselves are little mustaches under their nose and to goose-step to Wagner marches.
No facts, just childish ridicule. You make this too easy for me.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbugs View Post
fox noise = blah, blah, blah, blither, blah.

All ann coulter and glenn beck need to complete themselves are little mustaches under their nose and to goose-step to wagner marches.
wow
Old 03-15-2011, 07:50 AM
n/a

I kinda think that no one will have their mind changed by this kind of debate.

I am reading
IS! IS NOT! IS! IS NOT! IS! IS NOT!

AND "Your mother wears combat boots" and stuff like that.

I don't know this person, but it sounds as if she made a huge mistake in a public speech.

We are electing a lot of uninformed folks these days, I think I am gonna be looking for a successful business person with a heart and good common sense next time to sit in the presidents chair. Turning a phrase is not enough.

If only I could find one that was just perfect.

Why do we know personally better people than the ones we end up voting for?
Old 03-15-2011, 12:29 PM
n/a

Heck, the libertarians wanted ME to run in some local elections here in NH but because I received stolen merchandise (I didn't know it was stolen & I returned it), I can't run. It doesn't matter that the record has been discharged. It's all anyone would hear on the news. Doesn't matter that I've since gotten a full security clearance, from the government.. ...twice.

The process seems to ensure that nobody qualified would be able to survive the process.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:26 PM
n/a

Default Bachman

Graciegirl I don't know how to carry your last post to my post but you made a lot of sense. Why aren't we getting the best of a good lot for political candidates. Where have all the truly good people gone? Why have true patroits been replaced by opportunist? Who has failed us, or have we failed ourselves? Is our political system that contaminated that all we can retain are the marginal ones at best? Will the Tea party movement benefit our political system by creating the needed impetus to reclaim our desire for freedom and individual expression which was once our greatest legacy? Must we continue to tolerate pols whom appear to exhibit a "I got mine the hell with you attitude?" Where are the great statesman and orators? Why can't we find a candidate who will inspire us by action and deed? I don't have to agree with all of their policies but I do require honesty, integrity, intestinal fortitude, a love for country and a moral imperative that will stand above all nations. God hear my prayer.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:55 PM
n/a

Default We're certainly not getting those

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Graciegirl I don't know how to carry your last post to my post but you made a lot of sense. Why aren't we getting the best of a good lot for political candidates. Where have all the truly good people gone? Why have true patroits been replaced by opportunist? Who has failed us, or have we failed ourselves? Is our political system that contaminated that all we can retain are the marginal ones at best? Will the Tea party movement benefit our political system by creating the needed impetus to reclaim our desire for freedom and individual expression which was once our greatest legacy? Must we continue to tolerate pols whom appear to exhibit a "I got mine the hell with you attitude?" Where are the great statesman and orators? Why can't we find a candidate who will inspire us by action and deed? I don't have to agree with all of their policies but I do require honesty, integrity, intestinal fortitude, a love for country and a moral imperative that will stand above all nations. God hear my prayer.
qualities from any of the candidates seeking the GOP nomination. What a sad bunch of losers they are!.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
qualities from any of the candidates seeking the GOP nomination. What a sad bunch of losers they are!.

And there you go folks....some people and some things are beyond reason or understanding !

THEY, and ONLY they are correct ! The politics of character assassination rather than what they stand for...the politics of party and not country.

We have a current President who has misspoken many times...who was associated with people that are totally on the fringe...but he is ok....because he is in the right party and agrees with you.

He is a nice man, of good character and as much as I oppose almost every policy he stands for.....would never call him a "loser".
Old 03-15-2011, 06:28 PM
n/a

Default And Newt Gingrich, et. al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
And there you go folks....some people and some things are beyond reason or understanding !

THEY, and ONLY they are correct ! The politics of character assassination rather than what they stand for...the politics of party and not country.

We have a current President who has misspoken many times...who was associated with people that are totally on the fringe...but he is ok....because he is in the right party and agrees with you.

He is a nice man, of good character and as much as I oppose almost every policy he stands for.....would never call him a "loser".
are all of such high moral character, etc. Give me a break.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:30 PM
n/a

My best quote is " Lets pass this bill so we can see whats in it " Now if that isn't stupid nothing is...............................
Old 03-15-2011, 08:06 PM
n/a

Default Almost as good as

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdills View Post
My best quote is " Lets pass this bill so we can see whats in it " Now if that isn't stupid nothing is...............................
lets go invade Iraq, and spend $90 billion to wipe out their weapons of mass destruction.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.