Conservatives Are Individual Thinkers

Old 02-15-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Awww, cry me a river. Why don't you look in the mirror and STFU?
Another one imbedded in your head. Getting crowded in there, eh?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2017, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Another one imbedded in your head. Getting crowded in there, eh?

Embedded would be the proper word you are seeking. Not crowded in my head, but I bet between dealing with your little puppy that follows you around the forum, Tal and playing footsies with CNM and Rocksie you must be pretty busy, huh?
Old 02-15-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Embedded would be the proper word you are seeking. Not crowded in my head, but I bet between dealing with your little puppy that follows you around the forum, Tal and playing footsies with CNM and Rocksie you must be pretty busy, huh?
You are right about embedded. Funny you should mention CNM and others without mentioning your compadres Donny B, LBud, and the Dirt as your loyal guard.

Old 02-15-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are right about embedded. Funny you should mention CNM and others without mentioning your compadres Donny B, LBud, and the Dirt as your loyal guard.

I fly solo...whether you agree or disagree...whether you want to be right or wrong...doesn't matter to me. I tell you what 60 years of observing the world has taught me. I can't change your mind, only you can.

I've BEEN to MLK Blvds...too many of them...it's WHY I live here...it's safe and secure, it's happy, it's calm, for the most part, everyone "thinks the same", it's cordial and polite. As OPPOSED to ANY MLK Blvd in ANY city.

Disagree? Let's hear about the 5 neighborhoods in Chicago responsible for 80% of the shootings... I'll retort with the 5 SAFEST neighborhoods in Chicago...ALL having the exact OPPOSITE demographic makeup.

You lose CHI...there is NO defense for the way black people act. They'd rather protect thugs than let the white man control them. They CAN'T control themselves. They're arguably worse off now...even with welfare paying for everything...than when they were slaves on most plantations. MOST owners did NOT beat their slaves...those stories are propaganda using the same picture over and over...yes SOME masters were cruel...most were not. Did farmers abuse their draft animals? No, you don't WANT an adversarial relationship with ANY animal.

They are NOT us CHI...
Old 02-15-2017, 01:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
I fly solo...whether you agree or disagree...whether you want to be right or wrong...doesn't matter to me. I tell you what 60 years of observing the world has taught me. I can't change your mind, only you can.

I've BEEN to MLK Blvds...too many of them...it's WHY I live here...it's safe and secure, it's happy, it's calm, for the most part, everyone "thinks the same", it's cordial and polite. As OPPOSED to ANY MLK Blvd in ANY city.

Disagree? Let's hear about the 5 neighborhoods in Chicago responsible for 80% of the shootings... I'll retort with the 5 SAFEST neighborhoods in Chicago...ALL having the exact OPPOSITE demographic makeup.

You lose CHI...there is NO defense for the way black people act. They'd rather protect thugs than let the white man control them. They CAN'T control themselves. They're arguably worse off now...even with welfare paying for everything...than when they were slaves on most plantations. MOST owners did NOT beat their slaves...those stories are propaganda using the same picture over and over...yes SOME masters were cruel...most were not. Did farmers abuse their draft animals? No, you don't WANT an adversarial relationship with ANY animal.

They are NOT us CHI...
I know the street but never traveled it. I will on my next visit.

Chicago's Martin Luther King Jr. Drive: A Road Through History - Chicago - DNAinfo Chicago

Old 02-15-2017, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

It appears we are among the minority who desire to seriously discuss current events. the progressives on this forum like progressives across the nation are suffering from Trump Trauma. the Obama left overs in the intelligence community and state department continue their campaign to discredit Trump's election...that was the take on Flynn and i said it the moment progressives began their accusations.

What those left overs are saying is that Hillary may be a crook but she is our crook. if progressive put just 10% of the effort to ruin Trump toward an indictment of Clinton she would be wearing strip panjamas today.

Trying to talk to a progressive is like trying to talk to a drunk

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-15-2017, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

Chicago's Martin Luther King Jr. Drive: A Road Through History - Chicago - DNAinfo Chicago

You post THAT? For what reason? It really says nothing...

You let me know how your visit goes...make sure it's a nighttime visit...more action then...more fun.

"Across the country there are 730 streets named after civil rights leader Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

"Map them and you map a nation within a nation," says one expert, who said they are generally byways more familiar to blacks than whites."

Map them, and you map the poorest parts of America, the most violent parts of America.

"Beginning just south of East Cermak Road and four blocks east of South Michigan Avenue, King Drive stretches to 115th Street. The street runs through predominantly black South Side neighborhoods from Bronzeville to Roseland, spanning 14 miles."

Ah...the South Side of Chicago...

Explain this CHI...
Shootings -- Crime in Chicagoland -- chicagotribune.com

“The fundamental premise of Breadbasket is a simple one. [Blacks] need not patronize a business which denies them jobs, or advancement [or] plain courtesy,’’ said King. He charged that many retail businesses and consumer-goods industries "deplete the ghetto" by selling to blacks "without returning to the community any of the profits through fair hiring practices.’’

We WISH they WOULDN'T...we WISH they'd stay as far away from us as possible. It's WHY gated communities are so popular.
Old 02-15-2017, 03:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

I would suggest that you walk down the MLK in SE D.C. but I like you and do not wish you ill. Even the COPs stay away from MLK in Washington, D.C. If you are adventurous, you might try the easy one in Sanford, FL. During the day, it looks OK enough, as long as you don't stop on it.

Don does have a point.
Old 02-15-2017, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would suggest that you walk down the MLK in SE D.C. but I like you and do not wish you ill. Even the COPs stay away from MLK in Washington, D.C. If you are adventurous, you might try the easy one in Sanford, FL. During the day, it looks OK enough, as long as you don't stop on it.

Don does have a point.
I ALWAYS have a point. It's the delivery...I know it...but I don't care. If you can't handle candor, directness...it's not my problem. I'm here to inform you, not befriend you.

Is there one in Wildwood? I wouldn't walk down THAT one at midnight. Name ONE MLK Blvs that is SAFE.

Tags
left, thinkers, individual, conservatives

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.