The consummate racist (still) continues to rant about race on the way out the door:

Old 02-27-2015, 10:09 AM
n/a

Default The consummate racist (still) continues to rant about race on the way out the door:

I have yet to hear this man discuss anything without playing the race card.
Not only the consummate racist but a very poor head of DOJ. Has no concept of how the responsibilities of the position:

Eric Holder wants lower bar for civil-rights cases - POLITICO

Not sure we will see much better from the prospective replacement.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Not only the consummate racist but a very poor head of DOJ. Has no concept of how the responsibilities of the position:

Take a deep breath. He answered questions with his honest thoughts. That's not a rant.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:

Your party will get to make these appointments if they ever win a presidential election...oh never mind.
Old 02-27-2015, 12:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your party will get to make these appointments if they ever win a presidential election...oh never mind.
Party has nothing to do with it.

What is with not being able to talk about anything unless it is party specific or qualified?

The man is a racist.
Old 02-27-2015, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Party has nothing to do with it.

What is with not being able to talk about anything unless it is party specific or qualified?

The man is a racist.
So you would rather talk about race than political parties? personal best regards
Old 02-27-2015, 02:49 PM
n/a

Here is what we know Eric Holder, Barrack Obama with the help of Al Sharpton have raised the racist issue at every level and now we have the addition of di Blasio. And what they have achieved is a return this country uncomfortable consciousness of color. They have alienated the relationship between people and police. they continue to feign voter repression by fighting voter ID rules. Keep in mind black voting is higher in a number southern states than white votes such as Mississippi. They continue to push desperate impact when it has no relevance .

We also have to face the fact that had this racial push been by a white guy the riots at Ferguson and elsewhere in other states would have nationwide by the black community and white liberals.

What I have summarized has been said and with more critically by Thomas Sowell and Jason Riley both black intellectuals

Simply state liberal elitist honestly believe that what they believe is so absolutely right that they fail miserably with their circular thinking. so that if liberals were a firing squad well you know what happens with a circular firing squad. and when it comes to issues such as religion, gun rights anti abortion issues they actually get very nasty
Old 02-27-2015, 05:23 PM
n/a

Justice Department unveils official portrait of Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. - The Washington Post

Attorney General Eric Holder's official portrait was officially unveiled today. How could anyone not have respect for a man who grew up in East Elmhurst, Queens, NY, graduated from Columbia University, and went on to become the third longest serving attorney general in US history? A good family man, friend of the president, who worked tirelessly for the civil rights of all Americans.
Old 02-27-2015, 05:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
So you would rather talk about race than political parties? personal best regards

Nice try at attempting to twist the intent.
I prefer more challenging real life, face to face "games".
Old 03-06-2015, 03:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is the truth. He and the president have set back race relations in this country twenty years.

Eric Holder arrived in Furgeson and could see clearly what happened but postured and demurred and allowed things to fester and boil.
Old 03-06-2015, 04:23 PM
n/a

A racist second only to Obama. He was on the podium again yesterday preaching how discrimination by the police force is far more reaching than Ferguson.

I guess they and anybody else misses is if it reported that a black or blacks commited the crime, what other choice is there but to look at and aming the blacks.

Yeah I know all the arguments about stopping somebody that should not have been....but how do the cops know unless they stop them?
It is a fact of the matter the blacks in most cases are who has been identified or commited the crime.

Where is the rest of the story. How are we doing with the number of blacks killing blacks? Robbing blacks? Raping blacks? and so on.

Racism to one degree or another is apparent every day. Racism has been more front and center since the likes of Obama and Holder. And of course that opens the door for the ultimate racists Sharpton and Jackson.
Old 03-06-2015, 05:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
A racist second only to Obama. He was on the podium again yesterday preaching how discrimination by the police force is far more reaching than Ferguson.

I guess they and anybody else misses is if it reported that a black or blacks commited the crime, what other choice is there but to look at and aming the blacks.

Yeah I know all the arguments about stopping somebody that should not have been....but how do the cops know unless they stop them?
It is a fact of the matter the blacks in most cases are who has been identified or commited the crime.

Where is the rest of the story. How are we doing with the number of blacks killing blacks? Robbing blacks? Raping blacks? and so on.

Racism to one degree or another is apparent every day. Racism has been more front and center since the likes of Obama and Holder. And of course that opens the door for the ultimate racists Sharpton and Jackson.
Rants like this quoted post make me laugh. The possibility of a Republican candidate of color would give the poster of the rant a massive heart attack. Does not matter if the candidate would be Carson, Jindahl, Rubio, Cain, or Condi Rice. That poster would stay home and just write letters to The Daily Sun for publication on Tuesday, Thursday, or Sunday.

C'mon, GOP, nominate one of these to be your candidate. Guarantee us Progressives a win so we can continue with our "Master Plan".
Old 03-06-2015, 05:32 PM
n/a

It tickles me to read the posts about the "racists" Holder or Obama. Wonder if any voted for Wallace - LeMay back in '68. [emoji6]
Old 03-06-2015, 07:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Rants like this quoted post make me laugh. The possibility of a Republican candidate of color would give the poster of the rant a massive heart attack. Does not matter if the candidate would be Carson, Jindahl, Rubio, Cain, or Condi Rice. That poster would stay home and just write letters to The Daily Sun for publication on Tuesday, Thursday, or Sunday.

C'mon, GOP, nominate one of these to be your candidate. Guarantee us Progressives a win so we can continue with our "Master Plan".
The batting average on wrong interpretations and conclusions is very high.
The allegations? Just as wrong.
Old 03-07-2015, 08:04 AM
n/a

There is an individual on this political forum that continuously amazes me by their ignorance of the republican party and their hate for thinking differently. Wish I had the ability to block their nonsense cause it's the same old, same old no matter the post.
Old 03-19-2015, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Justice Department unveils official portrait of Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. - The Washington Post

Attorney General Eric Holder's official portrait was officially unveiled today. How could anyone not have respect for a man who grew up in East Elmhurst, Queens, NY, graduated from Columbia University, and went on to become the third longest serving attorney general in US history? A good family man, friend of the president, who worked tirelessly for the civil rights of all Americans.
Wow! Showing some serious bromance to our racist AG over a official portrait.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.