The consummate racist (still) continues to rant about race on the way out the door:

Old 03-19-2015, 01:25 PM
n/a

I might add that the dis allowance of taxpayer money for abortions is consistent with US law, so you can figure out what is happening
Old 03-19-2015, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Dems Mount Third Filibuster Of Sex Trafficking Bill Over Abortion Dispute

This anti-abortion provision must be stripped out of the human trafficking bill in order for it to pass. Case closed, end of discussion. If Loretta Lynch never gets confirmed, so be it. AG Eric Holder will stay on until the end of President Obama's term. Republicans worst nightmare will come true.
Hmmm....must be even if US law forbids use of taxpayer money for abortions ?
Old 03-19-2015, 01:28 PM
n/a

Might add that the Dems have been offered a way out using a method they have long supported, but still will not do it...hmmm,
Old 03-19-2015, 01:34 PM
n/a

I must add on a personal note, that both parties act like children and this is a great example of that
Old 03-19-2015, 04:12 PM
n/a

John McCain: 'back of the bus' remark beneath Senate dignity - Lauren French and Burgess Everett - POLITICO

Senator John McCain said today that he will do everything in his power to make sure that Loretta Lynch is never confirmed. Perhaps now McCain can explain why Lynch is not qualified to be attorney general, but Sarah Palin was qualified to be president.
Old 03-19-2015, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
John McCain: 'back of the bus' remark beneath Senate dignity - Lauren French and Burgess Everett - POLITICO

Senator John McCain said today that he will do everything in his power to make sure that Loretta Lynch is never confirmed. Perhaps now McCain can explain why Lynch is not qualified to be attorney general, but Sarah Palin was qualified to be president.
WOW....while not a fan of Palin, this is the kind of post on here that defies the imagination. Comparing a person subject to congressional approval after Presidential appointment to a person, rightly or wrongly, nominated to be put forth for the electorate to decide.

What you are doing here is beyond...well a lot
Old 03-19-2015, 06:01 PM
n/a

Quote:

McCain is the epitome of a grumpy old man. He used to be OK but has slipped into a funk. I feel that the 2008 Presidential run took him down followed by a contentious Senate campaign.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dems Mount Third Filibuster Of Sex Trafficking Bill Over Abortion Dispute

This anti-abortion provision must be stripped out of the human trafficking bill in order for it to pass. Case closed, end of discussion. If Loretta Lynch never gets confirmed, so be it. AG Eric Holder will stay on until the end of President Obama's term. Republicans worst nightmare will come true.
For accuracy delete the high lighted words and insert continue.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
For accuracy delete the high lighted words and insert continue.
And republicans are their own worst enemies, alienating women and blacks along the way and keeping Eric Holder on as attorney general for the next two years.

IMO this could have been a well orchestrated trap the GOP backed right into. Now Hilary Clinton can select Loretta Lynch as her AG, and she can serve eight full years.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
And republicans are their own worst enemies, alienating women and blacks along the way and keeping Eric Holder on as attorney general for the next two years.

IMO this could have been a well orchestrated trap the GOP backed right into. Now Hilary Clinton can select Loretta Lynch as her AG, and she can serve eight full years.
And why would Clinton choose her?
Old 03-19-2015, 06:49 PM
n/a

Quote:

It is great when folks make lighthearted, fanciful, sort of "off the wall" illogical posts like this. Need a laughter break...thanks.

I love that the Democrats holding up a bill on Human Trafficing have the guts to try and take the high road on this. This is diversion at its dumbest. They neglect, just as they did on the Health Care bill, to even read a bill, and it comes out with their unaminious support from comm......are told this will hold up the hearings.....still nothing...are offered a proposal to resolve it using one of THEIR VERY OWN means...reject that, and then try to use it to attack someone else.

Nobody has that kind of guts. But wait.....seems there are some who do.

And of course our own uninformed folks on here repeat it as if it had meaning.

Both parties are stupid, dumb and play politics, but seems only one has the lack of information to say things like this....wow
Old 03-19-2015, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:
And why would Clinton choose her?

I agree. Hilary Clinton can write her campaign ads just showing grumpy old John McCain saying "I will do everything in my power to block this woman's nomination", and put it on a loop and play it over and over.

Clinton would pick her because she is highly qualified.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree. Hilary Clinton can write her campaign ads just showing grumpy old John McCain saying "I will do everything in my power to block this woman's nomination", and put it on a loop and play it over and over.

Clinton would pick her because she is highly qualified.
I cannot believe that such people who know nothing, or at least do a good job of playing dumb actually post on here.

Ms Lynch is opposed because she supports publicly the amnesty proclomation given by Obama, and turned back by the court. There is NO OTHER reason and all this pounding of chests is just plain stupid.

WHY in the world should they approve someone who is joining in throwing this in their face ???? Come on, wake up.

If she is being used, she is being used by the Democrats. The enjoyment of this administration in calling race and feminism is beyond unreal. They try to instill a problem...they use these people as pawns. The yelling and screaming about race and women is just plain ludicrious to anyone who is thinking at all.

When will these people give it up. I feel....I certainly cannot proclaim I know it because I do not...but I feel the country is fed up. I do not think Clinton will run at all and I think the voting in 2016 will be overwhelmingly anti Obama. I know he is convinced he is the savior but this country is tired of this. I can support him in many things but the continuation of ripping the country apart is just inexcusable.

The quotes by Durbin are inexcusable......especially in the light of his behavior with Condeleeza Rice.

I often disagree with McCain, but he is on target. The word is that many Dems are sick of it also.....that the group holding up approval of the Human traffic bill is beginning to crumble. Someone has to get in Reid and Obama s face.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:50 PM
n/a

One quote sums it up....

"The Senate shouldn’t confirm any attorney general nominee, from whatever party, of whatever race, ethnicity or gender identification, who believes the president can rewrite the nation’s laws at will.
It doesn’t matter if the nominee graduated at the top of his or her class at Harvard Law School, or barely scraped by at the University of La Verne College of Law.

Read more: Don
Old 03-19-2015, 07:53 PM
n/a

Why would anyone be shocked, shocked that Loretta Lynch supports the president's policies. He nominated her. Would he nominate someone who has opposite views?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.