Creating Intentional Chaos

Old 03-11-2017, 10:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Liberals...the D party are CAUSING the breakdown of the USA...by helping the Hispanics breed us out. They MUST know that the Hispanic population is growing rapidly and they WILL become the majority within 30 years. If we stay on the present course, the country is lost.

That's the way it MUST be. It's the ONLY way that works. Equality certainly doesn't work, quotas don't work. A falling white population and rising minority population certainly doesn't work. What worked was white men running a white country. We went from #1 and 90% white in the 50s to 49% white and #25 now.

White and male...it's the ONLY thing that works.

Come on...admit it...they prop up the minorities and women...they're now "the boss" the hero must get approval from, they're the CEO, and often the hero too. The men are working for the women/minorities more often than not.

Could be...I don't KNOW and neither do you really.

No...d!ck hats. Big hairy balls hanging from the chin and a big erect pen!s for a hat. Chase the pussy hats and pussy costumes around.
Look if you want to go out in public with an big erect ***** for a hat have at it! I really don't think you could actually scare those women. But not sure we would see the balls with all that hanging skin.....we are old now!
Old 03-12-2017, 05:16 AM
n/a

Off the top of my head we have the Hunger Games and Deviants , the series where Angelina Jolie portrays an English anthropologist..but that was not my main point and I don't want to waste time playing she says he says.
or prove it.

Some posters seem to obsesses more about the writer rather than the subject matter.

THE THREAD WAS ABOUT THOSE WHO WOULD PIT ONE AMERICAN AGAINST ANOTHER.

THE POINT WAS FEMINISM, RACISM, ETC ARE BEING USED TO DIVIDE US.

CLEARLY THERE ARE PLENTY OF EXAMPLES RIGHT IN FRONT OF US, EVERYDAY, EVERYWHERE THAT SUPPORT THAT CLAIM.

THE POINT WAS "A NATION DIVIDED FALLS"

I HAD DESIRED TO HAVE DISCUSSION ALONG THOSE LINES .

APPARENTLY WE ARE SO POLARIZED SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS SIMPLY A WASTE OF TIME

I don't care what people think or say about me and I am not one who needs or seeks safe spaces.

I do care that so called responsible national leaders (all) are acting in a childish and dangerous manner and that scares the heck out of me.

Another thread bites the dust

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-12-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
Big hairy balls hanging from the chin and a big erect pen!s for a hat.
We would look like dickheads?
Old 03-12-2017, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Off the top of my head we have the Hunger Games and Deviants , the series where Angelina Jolie portrays an English anthropologist..but that was not my main point and I don't want to waste time playing she says he says.
or prove it.

Some posters seem to obsesses more about the writer rather than the subject matter.

CLEARLY THERE ARE PLENTY OF EXAMPLES RIGHT IN FRONT OF US, EVERYDAY, EVERYWHERE THAT SUPPORT THAT CLAIM.

I don't care what people think or say about me and I am not one who needs or seeks safe spaces.

I do care that so called responsible national leaders (all) are acting in a childish and dangerous manner and that scares the heck out of me.

Personal Best Regards:
Divide and conquer...oldest trick in the book...1st grade girls do it.

Quote:
We would look like dickheads?
It controls us anyway...if the d!ck is happy...everyone is happy.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
or prove it.

Personal Best Regards:
Are you seriously this fvcking hypocritical and ignorant?

In this post you talk about the EXACT SAME THINGS...that you've become known for in the Political Forum.

Almost EVERY SINGLE thread you start and all of your posts...do exactly opposite of what you're prescribing above about 'getting along.'

You rail against liberals in every one of your posts, try to place the sole blame on this country's problems at their feet and defend this narcissistic megalomaniac regardless of what he does...but NOW you whine about"being polarized?"

You are truly an incredible...flaming ignorant hypocrite.

I'm even starting to think that you may have early dementia, because your bloviating and rantings...are seriously disconnected from reality.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-12-2017, 11:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you seriously this fvcking hypocritical and ignorant?

In this post you talk about the EXACT SAME THINGS...that you've become known for in the Political Forum.

Almost EVERY SINGLE thread you start and all of your posts...do exactly opposite of what you're prescribing above about 'getting along.'

You rail against liberals in every one of your posts, try to place the sole blame on this country's problems at their feet and defend this narcissistic megalomaniac regardless of what he does...but NOW you whine about"being polarized?"

You are truly an incredible...flaming ignorant hypocrite.

I'm even starting to think that you may have early dementia, because your bloviating and rantings...are seriously disconnected from reality.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Amen, right on.

Tags
back, nation, number, chaos, intentional

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.