Creating Intentional Chaos

Old 03-11-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Default Creating Intentional Chaos

I read that to coincide with "A Day Without Women, BETC Sao Paulo has created a free app for a cell phone called Women Interrupted which actually records the number of times women are interrupted by men. If this allegation is true it seems to me to be a matter of etiquette and not sexual inequality but here we go again.

We have read ad nauseam of the instances where free speech at our educational institute is being denied and increasingly these protests are becoming more violent

We witness Black Lives Matters in action

We watch as our government officials act lawlessly
to the detriment of our nation.

George Soros's name appears often. But when one of the frequent actors is the US intelligence agencies iI get really concerned

the new telephone app is nothing but a gimmick to create chaos between men and women. Black Lives Matters between whites and blacks. The intelligence community a war on Trump, etc

None of this is good for our nation. Forces are working under the cover of darkness to bring this nation to its knees and citizens are taking the bait.

Just go back on a number of political talk threads and observe the bickering back and forth ...to what end?

responsible citizens demand responsible government but none of us are getting to the store.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-11-2017, 06:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I read that to coincide with "A Day Without Women, BETC Sao Paulo has created a free app for a cell phone called Women Interrupted which actually records the number of times women are interrupted by men. If this allegation is true it seems to me to be a matter of etiquette and not sexual inequality but here we go again.

We have read ad nauseam of the instances where free speech at our educational institute is being denied and increasingly these protests are becoming more violent

George Soros's name appears often. But when one of the frequent actors is the US intelligence agencies iI get really concerned

the new telephone app is nothing but a gimmick to create chaos between men and women. Black Lives Matters between whites and blacks. The intelligence community a war on Trump, etc

None of this is good for our nation. Forces are working under the cover of darkness to bring this nation to its knees and citizens are taking the bait.

Just go back on a number of political talk threads and observe the bickering back and forth ...to what end?

responsible citizens demand responsible government but none of us are getting to the store.

Personal Best Regards:
Yeah, this is the real problem internationally.

That problem between Trump and the intelligence community could not possibly be a result of Trump defaming them in public, refusing to accept what they have to say....nah, that couldn't be it.

Trump could not possibly be in the wrong

Internationally, there could not be concern that he had a National Security Advisor that was an agent forbTurkey.

It was no doubt this app.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah, this is the real problem internationally.

That problem between Trump and the intelligence community could not possibly be a result of Trump defaming them in public, refusing to accept what they have to say....nah, that couldn't be it.

Trump could not possibly be in the wrong

Internationally, there could not be concern that he had a National Security Advisor that was an agent for Turkey.

It was no doubt this app.
The ignorance, obfuscation and excuses that RubiTHECon displays in trying to justify Trump's unjustifiable actions...never ceases to amaze me.

He would have made the perfect little German soldier...under Hitler.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:58 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
It's funny how you post a "I never bicker" but everyone else does it. You are called a hypocrite.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimwitdave View Post
It's funny how you post a "I never bicker" but everyone else does it. You are called a hypocrite.
I see you are falling in line with your hero the (unt...

Read Rubi's post, slowly and out loud. Maybe then you will realize the post does not say "I never bicker". So, he is not a hypocrite but you are still a moronic idiot that let's his mouth overload his ass...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-11-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:

Read Rubi's post, slowly and out loud. Maybe then you will realize the post does not say "I never bicker". So, he is not a hypocrite but you are still a moronic idiot that let's his mouth overload his ass...

Yeah, this is his only post ever.

He NEVER lectures us on "bickering"....THAT is his mantra
Old 03-11-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Yeah, this is his only post ever.

He NEVER lectures us on "bickering"....THAT is his mantra
Well that was the post DimWitDave quoted...maybe the idiot should have quoted a post that did say " I never bicker"...

According to you there are so many...what does that say about DimWitDave's intellect??

Old 03-11-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well that was the post DimWitDave quoted...maybe the idiot should have quoted a post that did say " I never bicker"...

According to you there are so many...what does that say about DimWitDave's intellect??

Davi isn't real..."he's" probably one of the women here using an alter ego. Probably Marsha.

I don't reply if I know it's "him". Sometimes I forget to scroll down first.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:44 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]I read that to coincide with "A Day Without Women, BETC Sao Paulo has created a free app for a cell phone called Women Interrupted which actually records the number of times women are interrupted by men. If this allegation is true it seems to me to be a matter of etiquette and not sexual inequality but here we go again.

Personal Best Regards:

[/COPUFF/]

There is a poster on this forum whose only thoughts are that women and minorities are inferior to white men.

The nation is NOT divided it is POLARIZED!

Yesterday the Jobs report came out the same Jobs report that President Trump told us was FAKE while he was a candidate. Every time the report came out it was a FLASE report we shouldn't believe. When this report came out the President wanted everyone to know this one was REAL!!! Everyone in the Press Room laughed! They were laughing about a candidate that had LIED to the American Public for months to demean the current President!

The Current President said 3-5 million illegals voted in the election or he would have won the popular vote. He said there would be an investigation. Where is it? Where is his proof?

The Current President said that people from MA were bussed in to VERMONT to take down Senator! Where is the proof?

The Current President said the the Former President of the United States wiretapped his phones at Trump Tower which would be a felony. Where is the PROOF!

It is easy to blame DARK FORCES....but when you point at something 3 fingers are always pointing back at YOU.

SOROS is the RIGHT WINGS whipping boy.... when I when to a town hall here in TV. A women screamed at me "Your being PAID". Nope I just came to hear what the Congressman had to say which was pretty much nothing but a prayer which he shouldn't have done! Remember there is supposed to be a separation of Church and State in this country.

I have never met Soros, never gotten any money from Soros, I am hard right on immigration and more left on social issues. If you want to have a discussion then lets talk!

We could start with why was Colorado the first state to legalize Weed? I'll help its NOT because we all wanted to be POT HEADS!!!
Old 03-11-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

COPuff - Don is Don, and Trump is Trump. They are not going to change.

I don't believe Trump has announced that he is not going to investigate, and I doubt he has results yet.

Interesting, separation of church and state...nobody is complaining they can't buy booze before noon on SUNDAYS, but you can the other 6 days??

You already told us why they legalized weed...defying federal law for money! Lots of people driving back and forth to Colorado, you could supply the Florida natives.

Old 03-11-2017, 12:25 PM
n/a

Quote:

I don't believe Trump has announced that he is not going to investigate, and I doubt he has results yet.

Interesting, separation of church and state...nobody is complaining they can't buy booze before noon on SUNDAYS, but you can the other 6 days??

You already told us why they legalized weed...defying federal law for money! Lots of people driving back and forth to Colorado, you could supply the Florida natives.

''Tis a felony so I wouldn't do that nor send it in the mail! But perhaps you might have known that!
Old 03-11-2017, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

I also like this line about freedom of religion.... somebody once said it doesn't say freedom FROM religion but it actually does!
Old 03-11-2017, 12:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Davi isn't real..."he's" probably one of the women here using an alter ego. Probably Marsha.

I don't reply if I know it's "him". Sometimes I forget to scroll down first.
You just replyed to it, imbecile.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

"Just go back on a number of political talk threads and observe the bickering back and forth ...to what end?"

He is insinuating that others do it but he doesn't, littleman.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimwitdave View Post
"Just go back on a number of political talk threads and observe the bickering back and forth ...to what end?"

He is insinuating that others do it but he doesn't, littleman.
Everyone bickers on here, Rubi probably the least of anyone.

Your old lady does not complain about my size...

Tags
back, nation, number, chaos, intentional

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.