the Trump-Russia Story Starts To Make Sense

Old 05-27-2017, 11:22 AM
n/a

Default the Trump-Russia Story Starts To Make Sense

Former Obama CIA chief John Brennan in testimony offered NO evidence of Trump campaign cooperation with Russian intelligence. Instead he spoke of CIA fears that Russia would try and recruit, blackmail/ trick Trump colleague into being wittingly or unwittingly agents of influence. This is a realistic fear. But it is not collusion.

The Washington Post wrote details of an alleged e-mail exchange showing liberals trusting in then Attorney General Loretta Lynch to corral an inquiry into Hillary Clinton's e-mail practices..........................
Holman Jenkins, WSJ 5/27/17

This is a long article but the bottom line is now it is beginning to look like Russian Intelligence planted all of this leaving egg on everyone's face including our intelligence community

That's a big gotcha ya

Personal Best Ragards:
Old 05-27-2017, 11:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Former Obama CIA chief John Brennan in testimony offered NO evidence of Trump campaign cooperation with Russian intelligence. Instead he spoke of CIA fears that Russia would try and recruit, blackmail/ trick Trump colleague into being wittingly or unwittingly agents of influence. This is a realistic fear. But it is not collusion.

The Washington Post wrote details of an alleged e-mail exchange showing liberals trusting in then Attorney General Loretta Lynch to corral an inquiry into Hillary Clinton's e-mail practices..........................

This is a long article but the bottom line is now it is beginning to look like Russian Intelligence planted all of this leaving egg on everyone's face including our intelligence community

That's a big gotcha ya

Personal Best Ragards:
I bet the Russians love to laugh at the libtards more than we do. I used to feel sorry for libtards, but they claim to be so educated, but they are definitely so naive and simpleminded.
Old 05-27-2017, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
I bet the Russians love to laugh at the libtards more than we do. I used to feel sorry for libtards, but they claim to be so educated, but they are definitely so naive and simpleminded.
I bet the Russians are also getting a kick out of the dumb right wing nuts. I used to feel sorry for the ignorant morons, they are so naive and uneducated.

Personally, I wear the term "libtard" as a badge of honor, if it distances me from trump, an avowed conservative. He is now the laughingstock of all of Europe. As he would say, with his great intellect, "sad".

Best Personal Regards:
Old 05-27-2017, 12:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naive
I bet the Russians are also getting a kick out of the dumb right wing nuts. I used to feel sorry for the ignorant morons, they are so naive and uneducated.

Personally, I wear the term "libtard" as a badge of honor, if it distances me from trump, an avowed conservative. He is now the laughingstock of all of Europe. As he would say, with his great intellect, "sad".

Best Personal Regards:

Like I said, NAIVE. Trump, "an avowed conservative"????? That's funny also, and proof of naivety. Trump is just a reformed Democrat. Conservative? He's working on it, but still has a long way to go. He is still spending, isn't he?

But, I am glad that you wear the "LIBTARD" label as a "badge of honor." ... You must have pretty low self-esteem if that is a badge of honor. ...
Old 05-27-2017, 12:04 PM
n/a

Quote:

That's a big gotcha ya

Personal Best Ragards:
Regards, REGARDS. Spell check is your friend.
Old 05-27-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

One week, three more Trump-Russia connections - CNNPolitics.com

Trump Russian connections.
Old 05-27-2017, 12:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
CNN is such a bunch of ****ies. More scorned women that need to get vindictive with Trump. Where's all of the coverage on Obama's relationship with Russia or Hillary's? After all, a lot of pay for play exchanged hands. Actual laws broken in the last administration, but lots of nothing but accusations in this one.
Old 05-27-2017, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's just plain STUPID. Wikipedia? Wow, how fortunate that someone (anyone) can add their opinion to Wikipedia. Next you will be linking to Huffington Pravda.
Old 05-27-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's just plain STUPID. Wikipedia? Wow, how fortunate that someone (anyone) can add their opinion to Wikipedia. Next you will be linking to Huffington Pravda.
Why do you not actually research what you are talking about!!! Is Wikipedia Reliable? - dummies

Wikipedia is a good starting point.
Old 05-27-2017, 01:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Why do you not actually research what you are talking about!!! Is Wikipedia Reliable? - dummies

The Villages Florida
Old 05-27-2017, 01:55 PM
n/a

Quote:

B.S.! Anyone can write anything they wish and have it put on Wikipedia. On the other hand, some of you NEED others to think for you, feed you, cloth you, shelter you and wipe your a** for you. Try thinking for yourself for a change. You are not getting any younger.
Old 05-27-2017, 07:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
B.S.! Anyone can write anything they wish and have it put on Wikipedia. On the other hand, some of you NEED others to think for you, feed you, cloth you, shelter you and wipe your a** for you. Try thinking for yourself for a change. You are not getting any younger.
Oh yeah? Prove it. Someone here pick a popular topic and we'll have MD add some blatant lies and see if it sticks.

And no...people DON'T think...they're being invaded, they're losing their country...and yet they argue over political bullsh!t like it means something.
Old 05-27-2017, 08:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

Why would they want to do actual research? All the need to know comes from Limbaugh, Breitbart, Alex Jones, and Hannity to name a few. These people are the pillars of our society, and their objectiveness is unquestionable. If they say it, it must be true.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe De Vito View Post
Why would they want to do actual research? All the need to know comes from Limbaugh, Breitbart, Alex Jones, and Hannity to name a few. These people are the pillars of our society, and their objectiveness is unquestionable. If they say it, it must be true.
Earth to little joe, the wikileaks proved mainstream media is an agent for the Democratic party.

Tags
e-mail, make, sense, starts, trump-russia

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.