Crooked Hillary's list of excuses for being a loser

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-01-2017, 12:21 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Crooked Hillary's list of excuses for being a loser

Hillary is still in denial. Here's the latest list of her reasons for being a loser:

1) Russia
2) Jim Comey
3) Misogyny
4) Fake News
5) WikiLeaks
6) Scott Walker
7) Wisconsin
8) Voter Suppression
9) The DNC
10) The widespread perception that she would win
11) Supporters who didn’t vote
12) The Media
13) Mikey, the Life Cereal kid
14) Facebook
15) Citizens United
16) Plagues of Locusts
17) Anthony Weiner
18) The New York Times
19) Bill’s dog ate her election
20) Bernie Sanders
21) Her campaign staff
22) Racism
23) Critics who fear her
24) Weaponized information

Hillarys Excuses For Losing | National Review

Hillary Clinton expands list of election loss excuses to include DNC, assumption she would win
  #2  
Old 06-01-2017, 12:27 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

And the major item missing is............. (drum roll).....Hillary Clinton.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  #3  
Old 06-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Some believe the lady is having real mental issues. She certainly is not taking her loss well at all.

I believe we all have heard enough about the Clinton's, the Bush's and the Obama's ...and when his term end Trump also.

the focus should be on the Administration in office and are they abiding by their campaign promises...and before you progressives spout off Trump is following his agenda , its the Democrats and a few Republicans that are holding back progress.

Personal Best Regards;
  #4  
Old 06-01-2017, 12:49 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Some believe the lady is having real mental issues. She certainly is not taking her loss well at all.

I believe we all have heard enough about the Clinton's, the Bush's and the Obama's ...and when his term end Trump also.

the focus should be on the Administration in office and are they abiding by their campaign promises...and before you progressives spout off Trump is following his agenda , its the Democrats and a few Republicans that are holding back progress.

Personal Best Regards;
Interesting that you suggest that. I was thinking exactly that and also wondered why with all the professed "shrinks" that have come out to analyze Trump, why none of them are doing the same for an obvious mental case, Hillary.
  #5  
Old 06-01-2017, 01:50 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

She should be very careful as her words (hopefully) will lead to a real investigation on her knowledge about the leaks, and her Russian contacts. Let's hope she gets her subpoena soon. Lock her up!

The hillary investigations, email, foundation, are not over.

Hopefully justice will be served.

Lol, Trump godspeed for 8 years, Hillary in jail.

He who laughs last.....

School time for wackadoodle snowflakes
  #6  
Old 06-01-2017, 03:20 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

It was a mistake for her to come out. She should have stayed in the woods. Guaranteed she will regret her recent actions and words. Criticize if you must but make these words. She now has a problem. Watch and learn. Poor Hillary.
  #7  
Old 06-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
She should be very careful as her words (hopefully) will lead to a real investigation on her knowledge about the leaks, and her Russian contacts. Let's hope she gets her subpoena soon. Lock her up!

The hillary investigations, email, foundation, are not over.

Hopefully justice will be served.

Lol, Trump godspeed for 8 years, Hillary in jail.

He who laughs last.....

School time for wackadoodle snowflakes
  #8  
Old 06-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It was a mistake for her to come out. She should have stayed in the woods. Guaranteed she will regret her recent actions and words. Criticize if you must but make these words. She now has a problem. Watch and learn. Poor Hillary.
 

Tags
list, loser, excuses, hillarys, crooked

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 PM.