Dan Rather on Donald Trump.

Old 06-03-2016, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Nothing is softer then not serving at all. Did anyone suggest that others who died in Vietnam had soft duty? I'll reread the posts. I hope that wasn't inferred by anything I said. If so, I apologise.
No, he is MIS-quoting my post. Some folks have a need to argue regardless of what is said. And some just have reading comprehension deficiencies.
Old 06-03-2016, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Is your point that before you believe anything you read be certain you have other corroborating reliable sources? That's fundamental lesson taught in middle school by teachers in many different disciplines. School Librarians also give this lesson.

Teachers cant (lest there be scorn by their Union peers), librarians cant (being as "disagreeable" sources are not allowed into the libraries). The "News", as we see no longer is giving "news", they are proselytizing more than any Jehovah's Witness cold ever dream of attaining.

Used to be history is (was) written by the victors (survivors), now, we have the left wing nuts spoon feeding the ignorant, infirm, and lazy.
Old 06-03-2016, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Teachers cant (lest there be scorn by their Union peers), librarians cant (being as "disagreeable" sources are not allowed into the libraries). The "News", as we see no longer is giving "news", they are proselytizing more than any Jehovah's Witness cold ever dream of attaining.

Used to be history is (was) written by the victors (survivors), now, we have the left wing nuts spoon feeding the ignorant, infirm, and lazy.
You should write a book.

Tags
back, trump, donald, dan

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.