Dave Barry and Donald Trump and other things.

Old 12-30-2016, 10:23 AM
n/a

Default Dave Barry and Donald Trump and other things.

Dave Barry's 2016 Year in Review | Miami Herald

Quite funny. I did have a hard time voting for Hillary Clinton but she was and is still a much better choice than the man-child Donald Trump.
Old 12-30-2016, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dave Barry's 2016 Year in Review | Miami Herald

Quite funny. I did have a hard time voting for Hillary Clinton but she was and is still a much better choice than the man-child Donald Trump.
NEITHER was a "good choice". You'll get more of the same...borrowing, spending, and war.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
NEITHER was a "good choice". You'll get more of the same...borrowing, spending, and war.
More than likely, you are right. Kind of two peas in a pod were the two main choices.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
More than likely, you are right. Kind of two peas in a pod were the two main choices.
Don't be fooled...they were BOTH hand picked. The whole "Trump is a rogue" was political theater, reality TV that Trump played masterfully. He moved his apprentice character into the presidential candidate character. He's playing a role. ALL politicians play a role.

Besides social issues that are meaningless and only serve to keep us divided...the two parties are basically the same. The rich and the big corporations support them both and benefit from either getting elected.

"They" hold one pre-selected "candidate"...their lackey, in one hand and their other, pre-selected lackey in their other hand...and call it a choice for us.

It's NOT a choice. It's them getting who they want. If I tell you I have Coke or Pepsi, pick one, is that really a choice for you? What about orange? mountain dew? Dr Pepper? 7up? Those are the 3rd parties and independents...you SHOULD have voted for whom you WANTED...not who they told you to vote for...or the "other guy" would win.

Meet the new boss...same as the old boss. You had the choice of ANYTHING you wanted...you took their Pepsi.
Old 12-30-2016, 12:17 PM
n/a

Yes, Hillary was the better choice of corruption. A serial criminal and pathological liar, Hillary does kind of fit right in the gov. nicely. Just what we needed. Hopefully, she has locked herself into her bunker and has lost the key. It would be karma if she starved to death in a dark hole. Of course, burning to death like Amb Stevens would be preferable justice.
Old 12-30-2016, 03:42 PM
n/a

What a surprise Tal started this thread.

Here a bigger surprise, the *itch lost bigly, get over it.

Try and act like a real American and give Trump a chance if in 1-2 years he doesn't come thru fine.
Old 12-30-2016, 04:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
What a surprise Tal started this thread.

Here a bigger surprise, the *itch lost bigly, get over it.

Try and act like a real American and give Trump a chance if in 1-2 years he doesn't come thru fine.
Right. How is he going to come through for a liberal progressive who believes in protecting the environment, women's right to choose, human rights and a certain degree of compassion when dealing with other people.

Clinton was the only viable choice. And I still do not get how someone could vote for someone who lied about 80% of the time and still continues to do so. A little less but this man just twitters whatever comes into his adolescent head.
Old 12-30-2016, 05:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Right. How is he going to come through for a liberal progressive who believes in protecting the environment, women's right to choose, human rights and a certain degree of compassion when dealing with other people.
the environmental issues he is softening on including global warming.
Abortion stance will not change
He has more compassion then I expected, he does care about people

Quote:
Clinton was the only viable choice.
Not according the voters and electoral collage

I think he won something like 30+ states.

So she was NOT viable.

Quote:
And I still do not get how someone could vote for someone who lied about 80% of the time and still continues to do so.
I don't know how you could vote for someone that lied to congress committing perjury, killed 4 in Bengazi, her skimming her foundation to the tune of 225 million in her pocket.

here careless private server......do I really need to list all of it.

I know you can list Trumps negatives too

No candidate will check off every box on your list, one selects the one with the checks in most boxes

Quote:
A little less but this man just twitters whatever comes into his adolescent head.
I think that unfair he has 40 million followers, so people like it that he speaks his mind.

But why does he do it, that's a bigger question.

Simple answer MSM main stream media screwed him over bigly.

So in using Twitter he circumvents the clueless MSM, brilliant!

So far he appears to on his way to make positive changes, doing a good job picking his cabinet and reaching out to promote biz.

Tell me who ever complained about the costs of Airforce one, the fighter jet contract etc.
Old 12-30-2016, 07:22 PM
n/a

Man child...Is Trump STILL living with his parents?

I am getting the impression you voted for Hillary for wackadoodle disability.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-30-2016, 07:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
the environmental issues he is softening on including global warming.
Abortion stance will not change
He has more compassion then I expected, he does care about people

Not according the voters and electoral collage

I think he won something like 30+ states.

So she was NOT viable.

I don't know how you could vote for someone that lied to congress committing perjury, killed 4 in Bengazi, her skimming her foundation to the tune of 225 million in her pocket.

here careless private server......do I really need to list all of it.

I know you can list Trumps negatives too

No candidate will check off every box on your list, one selects the one with the checks in most boxes

I think that unfair he has 40 million followers, so people like it that he speaks his mind.

But why does he do it, that's a bigger question.

Simple answer MSM main stream media screwed him over bigly.

So in using Twitter he circumvents the clueless MSM, brilliant!

So far he appears to on his way to make positive changes, doing a good job picking his cabinet and reaching out to promote biz.

Tell me who ever complained about the costs of Airforce one, the fighter jet contract etc.

Good cabinet picks? We will see what they do but it looks like the swamp just flooded in via a tidal wave of potential corruption. How do you expect someone who has been out for himself for 70 years to suddenly start thinking of other people?
Old 12-30-2016, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Good cabinet picks? We will see what they do but it looks like the swamp just flooded in via a tidal wave of potential corruption. How do you expect someone who has been out for himself for 70 years to suddenly start thinking of other people?
So if your a businessman you have: no ethics, can't be trusted, and only do things that benefit yourself...

Old 12-30-2016, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, Hillary was the better choice of corruption. A serial criminal and pathological liar, Hillary does kind of fit right in the gov. nicely. Just what we needed. Hopefully, she has locked herself into her bunker and has lost the key. It would be karma if she starved to death in a dark hole. Of course, burning to death like Amb Stevens would be preferable justice.
Dude, you need to be medicated. FYI Hillary lost the election (thanks to Comey and Putin) so get over it, your team won (the country lost). Now the question is; who will you turn your hate towards now that she's not in the picture?
Old 12-30-2016, 07:45 PM
n/a

Crooked Hillary lost because she focused on the states she could not lose in. Stupid error, along with lies that were just too much to be forgotten. Plus she is UGLY...

Old 12-30-2016, 07:46 PM
n/a

Hipo(unt...hahaha

Old 12-30-2016, 08:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
So if your a businessman you have: no ethics, can't be trusted, and only do things that benefit yourself...

Not right. I respect a lot of businessmen. All of the other Republican opponents Trump faced played rather fair in their campaigns. Trump lied, bullied and conned his way to the nomination. Mainly because people are fed up with politics as usual. But, so far, all I see from Trump is a whole lot of smoke and mirrors while he fills his cabinet with people who are as bad as he is for the most part of doing things for themselves.

Many philanthropic businessmen have repudiated Donald Trump in the strongest of terms as have many historians of stellar reputations.

Hillary Clinton was a bad choice for running against Donald Trump but she still won the popular election by around 2.8 million votes and lost the Electoral College by not all that many people there. She lost some key rust belt states and Wisconsin and a few others.

Tags
choice, things, trump, donald, barry

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.