Dave Barry and Donald Trump and other things.

Old 12-30-2016, 09:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Not right. I respect a lot of businessmen. All of the other Republican opponents Trump faced played rather fair in their campaigns. Trump lied, bullied and conned his way to the nomination. Mainly because people are fed up with politics as usual. But, so far, all I see from Trump is a whole lot of smoke and mirrors while he fills his cabinet with people who are as bad as he is for the most part of doing things for themselves.

Many philanthropic businessmen have repudiated Donald Trump in the strongest of terms as have many historians of stellar reputations.

Hillary Clinton was a bad choice for running against Donald Trump but she still won the popular election by around 2.8 million votes and lost the Electoral College by not all that many people there. She lost some key rust belt states and Wisconsin and a few others.
You respect a lot of businessmen...

You were not "fed up with politics as usual" and you felt things were going well, no change was needed...

"Bad as he is" and "doing things for themselves"...you have low expectations, your a liberal and would have voted for any idiot the DNC nominated. You are a 52%!

"Many philanthropist businessmen" and "historians"...Piece of **** Buffet didn't think Trump could win, he threw a bunch of money at loser Crooked Hillary and who would you expect him to speak negatively about. Who cares what the historian thinks the future brings?

The Wikileaks showed Crooked Hillary screwed Crazy Bernie... and you still voted for her...you don't even respect yourself, how could you respect businessmen?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-30-2016, 11:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

You were not "fed up with politics as usual" and you felt things were going well, no change was needed...

"Bad as he is" and "doing things for themselves"...you have low expectations, your a liberal and would have voted for any idiot the DNC nominated. You are a 52%!

"Many philanthropist businessmen" and "historians"...Piece of **** Buffet didn't think Trump could win, he threw a bunch of money at loser Crooked Hillary and who would you expect him to speak negatively about. Who cares what the historian thinks the future brings?

The Wikileaks showed Crooked Hillary screwed Crazy Bernie... and you still voted for her...you don't even respect yourself, how could you respect businessmen?

What do you mean I do not respect myself? Bernie Saunders was not the candidate of the convention. In hindsight he might have won. Or if the Attorney General would have followed the usual protocol of not butting into the Election with that junk about Antony Wiener's e-mails. He threw the Election to Donald Trump. Clinton had a wide lead before that egregious act by the Attorney General.

I would vote for a man like Bill Gates in a heartbeat over most politicians. But Donald Trump is no Bill Gates. He is a reality star host/a real estate developer and a con man. Also probably a serial sexual harasser and assaulter; defrauder of many; and cheat of many everyday people who worked for him in some way or another.
Old 12-31-2016, 05:58 AM
n/a

so let me get this straight Comey and Putin's fault Hillary lost and not her failed campaign nor the allegations of malfeasance and misjudgments. This coupled with Obama's failed legacy

Posters don't trust Trump the businessman but trust corrupt politicians such as Clinton who have essentially established themselves as demigods ignoring the little people after each election.

Trump is a man child. Yet this nation was led by a girlie boy for 8 years with a contrarian agenda wherein the friends became our foes and vice a versa, who continual worked under the cover of darkness, who spend more in 8 years than all presidents combined, who lied into a camera repeatedly for 8 years, who was never properly vetted
ignored the constitution, divided the races.................

all this Democratic skulduggery hidden by the lame street media

so is it an wonder that Trump has ignored the media declaring he will go directly to the people with his message

Dave Barry another progressive pundit who believes his own press. He should couple with Joy Behar and do a point counter point. Wait they can;t it has to be point to point political talk show where they can congratulate each other on who has the best hate description for Trump and family

A progressive scorned........................

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-31-2016, 06:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not right. I respect a lot of businessmen. All of the other Republican opponents Trump faced played rather fair in their campaigns. Trump lied, bullied and conned his way to the nomination. Mainly because people are fed up with politics as usual. But, so far, all I see from Trump is a whole lot of smoke and mirrors while he fills his cabinet with people who are as bad as he is for the most part of doing things for themselves.

Many philanthropic businessmen have repudiated Donald Trump in the strongest of terms as have many historians of stellar reputations.

Hillary Clinton was a bad choice for running against Donald Trump but she still won the popular election by around 2.8 million votes and lost the Electoral College by not all that many people there. She lost some key rust belt states and Wisconsin and a few others.
She lost terribly! You all just can't accept it. She was annihilated. She had the worst showing of any candidate in a century. She only beat Trump in 13 states. You people are in some sort of PTSD and cannot accept the fact that she was a scumbag loser, that was outed in public and should have been in jail rather than in the White House. And the latter will catch up to her eventually. You must feel pretty stupid to fall for voting for her based ONLY on the fact that she is a liberal FEMALE. And some would question the second part of that.
Old 12-31-2016, 06:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dude, you need to be medicated. FYI Hillary lost the election (thanks to Comey and Putin) so get over it, your team won (the country lost). Now the question is; who will you turn your hate towards now that she's not in the picture?
So, you feel that a felon should be excused if that felon says they are "sorry" for committing that crime? How gracious of you. Then again, not hard to believe since the left is a contradiction of morals and ethics anyway. They believe it is OK to kill babies but we must forgive the murderer and rapist and please do not execute them. You libtards are unbelievable.
Old 12-31-2016, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:

The Wikileaks showed Crooked Hillary screwed Crazy Bernie... and you still voted for her...you don't even respect yourself,
how could you respect businessmen?

Perfect!
Old 12-31-2016, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
so let me get this straight Comey and Putin's fault Hillary lost and not her failed campaign nor the allegations of malfeasance and misjudgments. This coupled with Obama's failed legacy

Posters don't trust Trump the businessman but trust corrupt politicians such as Clinton who have essentially established themselves as demigods ignoring the little people after each election.

Trump is a man child. Yet this nation was led by a girlie boy for 8 years with a contrarian agenda wherein the friends became our foes and vice a versa, who continual worked under the cover of darkness, who spend more in 8 years than all presidents combined, who lied into a camera repeatedly for 8 years, who was never properly vetted
ignored the constitution, divided the races.................

all this Democratic skulduggery hidden by the lame street media

so is it an wonder that Trump has ignored the media declaring he will go directly to the people with his message

Dave Barry another progressive pundit who believes his own press. He should couple with Joy Behar and do a point counter point. Wait they can;t it has to be point to point political talk show where they can congratulate each other on who has the best hate description for Trump and family

A progressive scorned........................

Personal Best Regards:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/13/op...ions.html?_r=0

I happen to respect President Obama quite a bit. There are many problems with ObamaCare which I hope they fix but he has done a great job as President of the United States.

Now Donald Trump seems to be creating basically a government by thieves. They are going to take as much as they can while can and make themselves and their friends even richer.

The world sees Trump for what he is especially Putin.
Old 12-31-2016, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:

I happen to respect President Obama quite a bit. There are many problems with ObamaCare which I hope they fix but he has done a great job as President of the United States.

Now Donald Trump seems to be creating basically a government by thieves. They are going to take as much as they can while can and make themselves and their friends even richer.

Are you giving us a preview of your latest fiction novel or are you a prophet and predicting the future. If none of the above, perhaps you will give us some idea where you came up with such a ludicrous imaginary plot. I understand how someone as naive as you can support loser Obama, but to predict what crimes you believe Trump is about to perpetrate, is fantastic. OR, are you just another poor and pathetic loser? I think we all know the answer.
Old 12-31-2016, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Are you giving us a preview of your latest fiction novel or are you a prophet and predicting the future. If none of the above, perhaps you will give us some idea where you came up with such a ludicrous imaginary plot. I understand how someone as naive as you can support loser Obama, but to predict what crimes you believe Trump is about to perpetrate, is fantastic. OR, are you just another poor and pathetic loser? I think we all know the answer.
If Tal could predict the future he would not have been so disappointed that Trump won...

Notice he did not dispute that he is a 52%...instead he commented on Obammacare needs some improvements...as I said he would have voted for any person the DNC put on the ballot to protect his wackadoodle check.

Trump is going to stop supporting the lazy and that is what his problem with Trump is all about. Ha, his claim "the businessmen in the cabinet are going to steal all the money" there won't be enough to support the lazy.

Shhhhh, you can hear the brakes on the "Obamma land of the Free Ride" being applied...

Old 12-31-2016, 09:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

This is what O did...they borrowed a $trillion a year and they looted it. That's WHY someone runs for president or other high office.

Quote:
If Tal could predict the future he would not have been so disappointed that Trump won...

Notice he did not dispute that he is a 52%...instead he commented on Obammacare needs some improvements...as I said he would have voted for any person the DNC put on the ballot to protect his wackadoodle check.

Trump is going to stop supporting the lazy and that is what his problem with Trump is all about. Ha, his claim "the businessmen in the cabinet are going to steal all the money" there won't be enough to support the lazy.

Shhhhh, you can hear the brakes on the "Obamma land of the Free Ride" being applied...

Trump and his people will steal as much or more than O and his people stole. Thay ALL steal.
Old 01-01-2017, 04:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don't be fooled...they were BOTH hand picked. The whole "Trump is a rogue" was political theater, reality TV that Trump played masterfully. He moved his apprentice character into the presidential candidate character. He's playing a role. ALL politicians play a role.

Besides social issues that are meaningless and only serve to keep us divided...the two parties are basically the same. The rich and the big corporations support them both and benefit from either getting elected.

"They" hold one pre-selected "candidate"...their lackey, in one hand and their other, pre-selected lackey in their other hand...and call it a choice for us.

It's NOT a choice. It's them getting who they want. If I tell you I have Coke or Pepsi, pick one, is that really a choice for you? What about orange? mountain dew? Dr Pepper? 7up? Those are the 3rd parties and independents...you SHOULD have voted for whom you WANTED...not who they told you to vote for...or the "other guy" would win.

Meet the new boss...same as the old boss. You had the choice of ANYTHING you wanted...you took their Pepsi.
If you were talking about Jeb Bush as the winner then I might agree. Having said that if both the Democrats and some establishment Republicans stage ideological fights at every turn then it will be more difficult for Trump to move forward his agenda.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:10 AM
n/a

I responded to the criticism concerning Trump and a number of picks being CEO's. Contrary to what some people think being a businessman is what we need more of in government and less politicians and lawyers. And contrary to such thoughts that business people cannot thrive in politics take a closer look at what they do. Plan, budget, compromise on policy, set 5 year plans, and most importantly are prepared to secure buy-in from owners of their companies, Board of Directors, employees and most importantly their customers

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-01-2017, 06:29 AM
n/a

Just hang on folks. Help is on the way. Jan 20th is right around the corner, so let's hope that petulant Obie will be too busy playing golf or something to cause too much damage on his way out. He is such a poor loser. He must be scared that his puppet master, George Soros will take out his anger on him for Hillary losing. This is going to set back Soros' agenda for a few years.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
I responded to the criticism concerning Trump and a number of picks being CEO's. Contrary to what some people think being a businessman is what we need more of in government and less politicians and lawyers. And contrary to such thoughts that business people cannot thrive in politics take a closer look at what they do. Plan, budget, compromise on policy, set 5 year plans, and most importantly are prepared to secure buy-in from owners of their companies, Board of Directors, employees and most importantly their customers

Personal Best Regards:
You are so screwed up, have your priorities so wrong and are so ignorant...it's painful to watch.

The primary job of business leaders is to increase their sales and stocks...by any means necessary.

If that means laying hordes of people off, sending the manufacturing to other countries or anything else that is detrimental to their employees but increases business...they will do it to increase the share price and thus their bonuses/stock options.

In other words...they look after themselves first.

The leader of a nation (ANY nation) should have as their number one goal...looking out for the majority of its citizens.

Completely opposite agenda...of a CEO, BOD or upper management.

But hey, I wouldn't expect a Trump cultist to understand something so basic...so carry on with your delusions.
Old 01-01-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are so screwed up and have your priorities so wrong...it's painful to watch.

The primary job of business leaders is to increase their sales and stocks...by any means necessary.

If that means laying hordes of people off, sending the manufacturing to other countries or anything else that is detrimental to their employees but increases business...they will do it to increase the share price and thus their bonuses/stock options.

In other words...they look after themselves first.

The leader of a nation (ANY nation) should have as their number one goal...looking out for the majority of its citizens.

Completely opposite agenda's as a CEO or upper management.

But hey, I wouldn't expect a Trump cultist to understand something so basic...so carry on with your delusions.
Most politicians are lawyers, sister. What is your opinion on what their "number one goal" is? If you are going to use your homemade formula/theory on a businessman, I can't wait to hear what you say about lawyers. Or, in Obie's case Wannabe lawyer. We have seen his "teaching" experience whenever he lectures the country on TV. Proof that he was not really a REAL Professor, just a part-time assistant. Basically, a teacher's aide.

Tags
choice, things, trump, donald, barry

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.