Dave Barry and Donald Trump and other things.

Old 01-01-2017, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are so screwed up, have your priorities so wrong and are so ignorant...it's painful to watch.

The primary job of business leaders is to increase their sales and stocks...by any means necessary.

If that means laying hordes of people off, sending the manufacturing to other countries or anything else that is detrimental to their employees but increases business...they will do it to increase the share price and thus their bonuses/stock options.

In other words...they look after themselves first.

The leader of a nation (ANY nation) should have as their number one goal...looking out for the majority of its citizens.

Completely opposite agenda...of a CEO, BOD or upper management.

But hey, I wouldn't expect a Trump cultist to understand something so basic...so carry on with your delusions.
Add yourself to the ignorant list...

The job of the president is to expand the EMPIRE as far as possible.

If that means killing off hordes of people through war, they will use it to expand the empire.

Yes...they look out for themselves first.

The citizens are cannon fodder, the citizens are to do as they're told. There is no "looking out for us", it's the opposite...how can they take MORE advantage of us? How can they get MORE out of us?

It's the SAME as any CEO. The corporation (empire) comes first.

BOTH sides are deluded beyond belief. Your side actually BELIEVES in the joke of "equality" and the greatness of "diversity". Now THAT would be funny if not so sad. After 150 years, they need a quota... Equality...THAT is delusional. Give me an example of this equality.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are so screwed up, have your priorities so wrong and are so ignorant...it's painful to watch.

The primary job of business leaders is to increase their sales and stocks...by any means necessary.

If that means laying hordes of people off, sending the manufacturing to other countries or anything else that is detrimental to their employees but increases business...they will do it to increase the share price and thus their bonuses/stock options.

In other words...they look after themselves first.

The leader of a nation (ANY nation) should have as their number one goal...looking out for the majority of its citizens.

Completely opposite agenda...of a CEO, BOD or upper management.

But hey, I wouldn't expect a Trump cultist to understand something so basic...so carry on with your delusions.

Wow I am impressed with your understanding of what it takes to be a successful CEO. I am surprised Wharton hasn't recruited you to run their MBA/PHd programs. And your prose so clear, crisp, fluid, masterful and diplomatic. Tis such an honor to learn from such an astute person, such as yourself. Thank you so very much
And

Personal Best Regards:u
Old 01-01-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow I am impressed with your understanding of what it takes to be a successful CEO. I am surprised Wharton hasn't recruited you to run their MBA/PHd programs. And your prose so clear, crisp, fluid, masterful and diplomatic. Tis such an honor to learn from such an astute person, such as yourself. Thank you so very much
And

Personal Best Regards:u
And thank you, for your lack of a cogent rebuttal to a single one of my points for grudgingly and obliquely admitting I am absolutely correct...and that you are clueless.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
And thank you, for your lack of a cogent rebuttal to a single one of my points for grudgingly and obliquely admitting I am absolutely correct...and that you are clueless.
I did...and as usual...you ignored it like you ignore all the posts that you can't defend.

The CEO looks out for the shareholders and doesn't give a damn about the workers?

The president looks out for the shareholders (rich, corporations) and doesn't give a damn about the workers (citizens).

Understand it better now?

You ARE absolutely clueless...and absolutely not correct.

Tags
choice, things, trump, donald, barry

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.