On Day One!!!

Old 07-30-2017, 04:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Rome wasn't built in a day. First Trump has the task to dismantle ,untangle and redirected the mess that Obama left.

Personal Best Regards:

Gee, this is exactly what Republicans were mocking Obama for saying when he first said George Weasel left a mess.

Go, Rubicon! Your posts are funny. Maybe you should get a job as joke writer for Bill Mahr.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
"On Day One" Trump detractors portray him as "do nothing president" Democrats along with Deep State continue their attempts to obstruct pending legislation.

However a president has other authority and the power he wields in other departments concerning finance, immigration the internet, drugs, etc are making headway and moving this economy.

Trump's staff have made advances in undoing Obama's expansion of eligibility for overtime, financial regulators dropped efforts to tighten restriction on bankers pay and the Interior Department signaled it would rescind proposed rules on oil and gas fracking on federal lands Trump announced the restriction on transgender serving in the military (how can an emotionally confused individual serve in a combat zone?)

Trump has reversed a substantial % of Obama phone and pen edicts ...and the beat goes on

No president ever experienced resistance (obstruction) as has Trump. He is a warrior and he will push forward with his agenda one way or another.

Honestly I am tired of the chaos and division. Some indeed is brought on by Trump himself. However the majority of the blame goes to Schumer and company...as a taxpayer I resent paying Democrats salaries for sitting around sucking on their pacifiers

Personal Best Regards:

Trump is a warrior. Are you referring to his commander in the rear title ? Or his numerous bankruptcies which he hid behind. Or maybe your referring to his military school background. Holy $hit, is that what you mean ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
day, tax

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.