The campaign is over...

Old 07-13-2011, 09:25 PM
n/a

Default The campaign is over...

for me.

That is the easiest way to explain it.

I will not vote for a Democrat. Our current president has surrounded himself with radicals. Cass Sinstein, regulatory czar. He is totally anti-Second Amendment. He even believes that hunting should be banned and that animals should be permitted to bring suit. He also supports the fairness doctrine.

John Holdren, the science is our advocates some of the most bizarre things imaginable. In the event of a global population loss requiring compulsory abortion, government confiscation of newborn babies.

Van Jones, a self-avowed, self identified Communist. They're just so many look them up yourself.

The mainstream press totally ignores anything derogatory about our current president. They cannot be trusted to do the one thing that they were guaranteed freedom of the press to do.

Democrats just seem to want to spend money. They want to tax and spend.

Harry Reid still in power. Voting for a Democrat would risk in staying in power.

I don't care what the Republicans are accused of or are doing. Whatever they are doing or will do cannot be anywhere near what a continuation of a Democrat regime would result in.

I will not vote for a third-party candidate. That guarantees the election of a Democrat.

Don't tell me about George Bush, he hasn't been running for years.

You may think that this is a bit radical but I've thought it out and it is the best solution that I can find. Just ignore the campaign. The campaign is over. Vote Republican. Save the nation. Sleep well for the next 16 months.

I hope I didn't ramble.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:51 PM
n/a

i agree...seems very simple and logical....
Old 07-13-2011, 11:08 PM
n/a

Of course I think you're correct and I could add much to your list, but it's not necessary. As Dennis Miller just said (in jest of course), right now I would vote for Anthony Wiener over Obama.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:47 AM
n/a

Sorry, I can't vote for the GOP pack. Not as it currently stands. It's not like the Democrats are much better. Any party that can't hang the Republicans with the rope the Republicans themselves are giving the Democrats isn't exactly worthy.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:30 AM
n/a

Default Obama is calling for

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMANN View Post
for me.

That is the easiest way to explain it.

I will not vote for a Democrat. Our current president has surrounded himself with radicals. Cass Sinstein, regulatory czar. He is totally anti-Second Amendment. He even believes that hunting should be banned and that animals should be permitted to bring suit. He also supports the fairness doctrine.

John Holdren, the science is our advocates some of the most bizarre things imaginable. In the event of a global population loss requiring compulsory abortion, government confiscation of newborn babies.

Van Jones, a self-avowed, self identified Communist. They're just so many look them up yourself.

The mainstream press totally ignores anything derogatory about our current president. They cannot be trusted to do the one thing that they were guaranteed freedom of the press to do.

Democrats just seem to want to spend money. They want to tax and spend.

Harry Reid still in power. Voting for a Democrat would risk in staying in power.

I don't care what the Republicans are accused of or are doing. Whatever they are doing or will do cannot be anywhere near what a continuation of a Democrat regime would result in.

I will not vote for a third-party candidate. That guarantees the election of a Democrat.

Don't tell me about George Bush, he hasn't been running for years.

You may think that this is a bit radical but I've thought it out and it is the best solution that I can find. Just ignore the campaign. The campaign is over. Vote Republican. Save the nation. Sleep well for the next 16 months.

I hope I didn't ramble.
trillions of dollars in spending cuts in return for tax increases on the wealthiest 1-2 percent. Guess that doesn't fit into your blind thinking.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:09 AM
n/a

How about giving the whole story Actor. When do these so called "spending cuts" that Oblamer is proposing and that you're touting take effect? Immediately? You think nobody reads?
Old 07-14-2011, 10:07 AM
n/a

Default I don't agree, Actor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
trillions of dollars in spending cuts in return for tax increases on the wealthiest 1-2 percent. Guess that doesn't fit into your blind thinking.
Not by a dam site! Cut spending...period!!! No tax increases for anyone, period! How does that fit into YOUR blind thinking, Actor? Or would you like to see this nation wind up like Greece and the rest of Europe???

OK, now start tossing bombs at me, everyone!
Old 07-14-2011, 11:52 AM
n/a

Default You obviously don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBear View Post
Not by a dam site! Cut spending...period!!! No tax increases for anyone, period! How does that fit into YOUR blind thinking, Actor? Or would you like to see this nation wind up like Greece and the rest of Europe???

OK, now start tossing bombs at me, everyone!
understand the issue. Obama's plan would solve our long term deficit problems and guarantee that we don't end up like Greece. Try to educate yourself and then come back for more discussion.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
understand the issue. Obama's plan would solve our long term deficit problems and guarantee that we don't end up like Greece. Try to educate yourself and then come back for more discussion.
Actor, I am educated on this matter, it's just that my viewpoint does not agree with yours. Since when is disagreement considered ignorant or uneducated? Perhaps that is the only argument you have. My sympathies.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:27 PM
n/a

Default We wouldn't be in this mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBear View Post
Actor, I am educated on this matter, it's just that my viewpoint does not agree with yours. Since when is disagreement considered ignorant or uneducated? Perhaps that is the only argument you have. My sympathies.
if a certain former Governor of Texas who accidentally became president didn't blow so many holes in the national budget. Two unfunded wars, unfunded tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations-in effect tax spending- politically motivated Medicare part D,etc. It's like Bush and Cheney went out for an expensive dinner, and left without paying the bill. Obama deserves credit for at least trying to find a long term solution. He's willing to compromise by cutting trillions in spending,, and wants a plan for more revenue in return for the spending cuts. BTW, check out the latest polls on who the American people think is right on this.
And no, I don't think you are ignorant because you don't agree with me. You made a reference to our country turning into another Greece if we tax the wealthy more. The fact is that the reduction in government spending that Obama is proposing, and the additional revenue from taxing the wealthiest 1 percent at the Clinton era tax rates will insure that we don't end up like Greece.

http://news.yahoo.com/approval-obama...131656487.html
Old 07-14-2011, 12:31 PM
n/a

Default Per Ben Bernacke

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
How about giving the whole story Actor. When do these so called "spending cuts" that Oblamer is proposing and that you're touting take effect? Immediately? You think nobody reads?
today, it would jeopardize any economic recovery if massive spending cuts were to be enacted immediately. Obama is looking for a long-term solution. I thought you conservatives wanted to leave the country in better shape for your children and grand-children.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:18 PM
n/a

Neither party, Dems or Repubs have cut spending. Both are the same. If one gets into to much hot water they just agree to let the other party win the next election and nothing chnages except the name of who is in charge. Both parties have increased spending and the size of government when in power. The Repubs say decrease government while increasing the size, they want to fool us, and we have been, the Dems are honest enough to tell the true that they want to control everything,from birth to death, where the Repubs tell a good lie, but each party does the same thing. INCREASE government.

Time for a regime change that each party is so proud of saying of foreign dictators.

Elect all new folks, each election.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think taxes have been raised enough.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:58 PM
n/a

Default Tax rates on the wealthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMANN View Post
I think taxes have been raised enough.
are the lowest they've been since the 1950's. Apparently you missed the last eleven years.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
are the lowest they've been since the 1950's. Apparently you missed the last eleven years.
Solution: Get wealthy, it's the American way!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.