Decline of Political Forum

Old 06-06-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Default For my view

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have been reading and posting on this forum for a few years and it started out good.

Topics would be political and they would be discussed with vigor. It was give and take.

Now, the forum is very few regular posters who actually want to discuss and the majority of posters who just want to spout off insults, intimidate other posters, or just insult posters, political figures, or entire races.

It used to be a fairly intelligent group but now almost all that is gone.

What happened and why?

The loss you point out is not just on talk of the villages.

Our people have been turned on each other. Look at any political threads-anywhere. I believe people are far too easily manipulated.

This tactic is used by government gone astray. You turn people into your army for take over. You have people doing exactly what we see going on. The people fight and so do not see that THEY HAVE BEEN SHAFTED BY THEIR LEADERS-the same people they expect to solve the problems.

I tend to blame Obama for this. Obama spent the past eight years blaming the Republicans for all the wrongs in the world AND FOR HIS OWN FAILURES.

Bush in his first act as president invited the Democratic leader, KENNEDY, to a meeting to discuss common goals.
They BOTH agreed that education needed to be improved and the result was the BI-PARTIZAN bill no child left behind.

Will we recover from this? I SEE NO SIGN OF IT.

Clearly, I did not vote for Obama BUT unlike too many on the left, there was no SCREAMING-not my president. There were not right wing supporters removing freedom of speech from those they do not agree with. There were no anti Obama riots.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your constant issue is hatred of any one not white and male.
See Tal...this is what I mean...this is what women say.

I don't "hate" them...I just don't want them around me...because of their ACTIONS. Why do you live where it's 99% white if love diversity so much? I live here because I DON'T like diversity.

Women are women...they are NOT men...they should strive to be women and not men...I dislike the ACTIONS of those women who try to be men.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Default You are needed

Quote:
It's the women...they "feel" a certain way about something..."it's just right" or "it's just wrong"...and they won't listen to any argument to the contrary...no matter the facts.

We need a "men only" and ANYTHING goes forum. Where WE can speak OUR mind without the women fainting...or wailing. OUR "smoking room" to discuss OUR issues.
Just to remind us that damn fools still exist.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:32 AM
n/a

Obama legalized criminality. 8 years of it. BLM actually think they are a legitimate organization.

Soon they will be declared a terrorist organization.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:32 AM
n/a

Default Read your post

Quote:
What happened was those of us who like to debate decided it is not worth arguing with a bunch of masterdebators. We all know who they are...I use my time now for more productive things, like playing backgammon online...

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. The political forum isn't going to change because the same people are allowed to rant non-stop about the same topics. I mean, seriously, I think the horse is dead already. Stop the beatings...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
rEAD YOUR POST-YOU CLEARLY ARE LYING TO YOURSELF-DO YOU NOT SEE IT?
Old 06-06-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

Default You are obviously confused

Quote:
It's the women...they "feel" a certain way about something..."it's just right" or "it's just wrong"...and they won't listen to any argument to the contrary...no matter the facts.

We need a "men only" and ANYTHING goes forum. Where WE can speak OUR mind without the women fainting...or wailing. OUR "smoking room" to discuss OUR issues.
It is not YOUR SMOKING ROOM. They are not YOUR issues.

OH AND THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

The deterioration, openly, of this thread by a few speaks directly to the OPs point.

JOHN ADAMS (1735-1826)
The people "have a right, an indisputable, unalienable, indefeasible, divine right to that most dreaded and envied kind of knowledge-- I mean of the character and conduct of their rulers."

DWIGHT EISENHOWER (1890-1969)
The qualities of a great man are "vision, integrity, courage, understanding, the power of articulation, and profundity of character."
Old 06-06-2017, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

Our people have been turned on each other. Look at any political threads-anywhere. I believe people are far too easily manipulated.

This tactic is used by government gone astray. You turn people into your army for take over. You have people doing exactly what we see going on. The people fight and so do not see that THEY HAVE BEEN SHAFTED BY THEIR LEADERS-the same people they expect to solve the problems.

I tend to blame Obama for this. Obama spent the past eight years blaming the Republicans for all the wrongs in the world AND FOR HIS OWN FAILURES.

Bush in his first act as president invited the Democratic leader, KENNEDY, to a meeting to discuss common goals.
They BOTH agreed that education needed to be improved and the result was the BI-PARTIZAN bill no child left behind.

Clearly, I did not vote for Obama BUT unlike too many on the left, there was no SCREAMING-not my president. There were not right wing supporters removing freedom of speech from those they do not agree with. There were no anti Obama riots.
Really Susie? You're...just now...realizing that your government is using the OLDEST trick in the "ruling the people" book..."divide and conquer"...against us?

Just wait...it only gets worse as the minorities become the majority.

No child left behind? You mean lower the standards, design teaching for the minorities, so even THEY won't be left behind? You want to know why America is #25 in the world in education? We're full of minorities, 50% of the population isn't capable of any more than being #25. As their numbers rise...we go DOWN in world rankings...it's causation...NOT correlation.

We will NOT recover unless we STOP the minorities from becoming the majority.

NO COUNTRY HAS SURVIVED TURNING "BROWN/BLACK" that was previously white...none...this time will NOT be different.

Quote:
Just to remind us that damn fools still exist.
See...ANOTHER woman here sniping and NOT adding to the discussion...because THAT is what women do.

SHOW me the equality...minorities are a different species...and men and women have DIFFERENT roles in life.

You're SUPPOSED to be home raising your kids...not pawning them off to Laquanda at the day care to "raise". While you pursue a "career" pushing papers. If you didn't "diversify" your neighborhoods and make them dangerous, you could have close neighborhoods like in the old days...America's peak...in the 1950s. Women have ONE job in this universe we live in...having and raising kids. Men have multiple jobs to provide for their family. Our job is to make you safe and comfortable as you go through pregnancy and child rearing. Unfortunately you've been TAUGHT to HATE the role nature intended for you. Women now have a proxy man to care for them...the government.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:

Are you even capable of seeing and comprehending your own flaming hypocrisy...in the same post?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-06-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Default A quote from condi rice

Quote:
It has been about 10 years for me...I think 2007 was when political was born (as a debate on a proposed horse "track on 301)

Right now, it is not enjoyable, informative or anything we should get out of political discussion.

Nobody can take the high road. I admit, I got bogged down, but I think what I am constantly mocked about...sharing our reading and hopefully morph into conversation....Is a good thing. I stopped the last few days and keep being asked to inks.

My believe is that many persons use this as entertainment, and will simply hijack every thread. Everyone should offer credence or their views, but alas.

I know you have been around on here for years also. Recall, he Russian websites and fake news sites didn't exist and thus the fodder for much of this did not exist.

It is discouraging...I m tired of being lectured
It goes something like-If all your friends agree with you, you need some new friends.

There are one or two DAMN FOOLS on this site. Even from them you can learn. You can learn that these people actually exist. I would welcome a discussion as to how they got to where they are.

RE: Being lectured. I'm not sure what you are referring to.
REMINDER-you are posting anonymously. But, if someone criticizes what you have WRITTEN you SHOULD consider who it comes from and then consider IF PERHAPS THEY ARE RIGHT.

To restate what Condi Rice has said, you will not learn anything from people who agree with you
Old 06-06-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantNoMo

Are you even capable of seeing and comprehending your own flaming hypocrisy...in the same post?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Grow up, dunce.
Old 06-06-2017, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
It goes something like-If all your friends agree with you, you need some new friends.

There are one or two DAMN FOOLS on this site. Even from them you can learn. You can learn that these people actually exist. I would welcome a discussion as to how they got to where they are.

RE: Being lectured. I'm not sure what you are referring to.
REMINDER-you are posting anonymously. But, if someone criticizes what you have WRITTEN you SHOULD consider who it comes from and then consider IF PERHAPS THEY ARE RIGHT.

To restate what Condi Rice has said, you will not learn anything from people who agree with you
And you probably believe that Condi came up with that?

It's like bragging about Oprah as a successful rich black woman who made it on her own...when there are literally hundreds of men who are more successful than she is/was.

You pick and choose what agrees with YOU and ignore that which you don't agree.

YOU need new friends...those who haven't been corrupted by the lies. We ALL need new friends so we can take back America from the minority invasion.
Old 06-06-2017, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Grow up, dunce.
Now you've got it. A fifth grader response, but short.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
So you're glad Racist/Misogynist Boy Baldwin...wants women removed from this forum?

Wow...just wow!
I believe it was a funny. That was my initial read. ???

An attempted funny...there that's PC.
Old 06-06-2017, 10:22 AM
n/a

So in three pages since last night the thread about The Political Forum making a come back to acceptable level of discussion leaves us with the usual suspects flexing their beer muscles on their hot button topics. It's going to be the way it is today or worse for sure.

Tags
forum, political, posters, decline

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.