Decline of Political Forum

Old 06-06-2017, 12:57 PM
n/a

Default As i said

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
really susie? You're...just now...realizing that your government is using the oldest trick in the "ruling the people" book..."divide and conquer"...against us?

Just wait...it only gets worse as the minorities become the majority.

No child left behind? You mean lower the standards, design teaching for the minorities, so even they won't be left behind? You want to know why america is #25 in the world in education? We're full of minorities, 50% of the population isn't capable of any more than being #25. As their numbers rise...we go down in world rankings...it's causation...not correlation.

We will not recover unless we stop the minorities from becoming the majority.

No country has survived turning "brown/black" that was previously white...none...this time will not be different.

See...another woman here sniping and not adding to the discussion...because that is what women do.

Show me the equality...minorities are a different species...and men and women have different roles in life.

You're supposed to be home raising your kids...not pawning them off to laquanda at the day care to "raise". While you pursue a "career" pushing papers. If you didn't "diversify" your neighborhoods and make them dangerous, you could have close neighborhoods like in the old days...america's peak...in the 1950s. Women have one job in this universe we live in...having and raising kids. Men have multiple jobs to provide for their family. Our job is to make you safe and comfortable as you go through pregnancy and child rearing. Unfortunately you've been taught to hate the role nature intended for you. Women now have a proxy man to care for them...the government.
thanks for reminding me that damn fools do exist.
Old 06-06-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Can't take the heat...stay out of the kitchen.

Let's try it for a week...no women for a week...see how it goes.

They have their own forum to chat and gossip.
Define heat?

You seem to be confusing Political Talk with a tree house....girls not allowed

Those days should have past for you by the time you reached 10.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-06-2017, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
So in three pages since last night the thread about The Political Forum making a come back to acceptable level of discussion leaves us with the usual suspects flexing their beer muscles on their hot button topics. It's going to be the way it is today or worse for sure.
Pretty much sums it up. In fact, your post is probably the most intelligent on this thread so far. At least you can say you tried - that's more than most. Don't let the nasty ones drag you down - you seem like a good person.
Old 06-06-2017, 02:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Pretty much sums it up. In fact, your post is probably the most intelligent on this thread so far. At least you can say you tried - that's more than most. Don't let the nasty ones drag you down - you seem like a good person.
I'll just throw this out there...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg True DAT!!.jpg (25.4 KB, 13 views)
Old 06-06-2017, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeBug
Does your hate/misogyny/racism...ever take even a small break?

BTW Abby10...he's one of yours.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Large Bug Misogyny.jpg (25.4 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-06-2017, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not sure why you felt the need to put that out there, but nope, it's not me......if that's what you meant.
Old 06-06-2017, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Does your hate/misogyny/racism...ever take even a small break?

BTW Abby10...he's one of yours.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Watching out for me now? My, what's the world coming to?
Old 06-06-2017, 03:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10
Watching out for me now? My, what's the world coming to?
I feel we've made a connection.

The truth of the matter is, I don't care what a persons political affiliation or views are when racists/bigots/misogynists/abusers/etc (meaning LargeBug, not you)....show their true colors.
Old 06-06-2017, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama legalized criminality. 8 years of it. BLM actually think they are a legitimate organization.

Soon they will be declared a terrorist organization.
OK I'll bite. How is Black Lives Matter a terrorist group?

Would you consider the Aryan Brotherhood a terrorist group?
Old 06-06-2017, 05:41 PM
n/a

Well thank God we participated in this thread because it straightened everything out

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-06-2017, 06:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have been reading and posting on this forum for a few years and it started out good.

Topics would be political and they would be discussed with vigor. It was give and take.

Now, the forum is very few regular posters who actually want to discuss and the majority of posters who just want to spout off insults, intimidate other posters, or just insult posters, political figures, or entire races.

It used to be a fairly intelligent group but now almost all that is gone.

What happened and why?
I don't think it is just this forum. Right now we either Trump supporters or think he is a wingnut. Same could be said for Obama years. Everyone has a strong opinion about everything even if it has no impact on them personally. I do disagree that there was a period of intelligent give and take, I haven't seen that. The country needs leadership and there is none. Those are my reasons.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:41 PM
n/a

What is disconcerting is that even though these people know they are looked on as trolls, they continue unabated ignoring real news if the day, and simply make snarky comments and generalization condemning all Americans who do not worship.

Never do they offer a news source, cite an article, even offer a factual rebuttal to or about anything.

BUT I SUPPOSE THEY CONSIDER THEMSELVES GOOD LITTLE TROLLS.

People who make fun of me or anyone who offer facts and links to substantiate what is said represent the worst of this country. They, literally, have sold their soul.

They either cannot read, cannot comprehend, are too lazy to read or think of their fellow Villagers as stupid pawns in a game.

They either are mean spirited people who enjoy hurting others, are totally immune to anybody other than themselves, are terribly unhappy and use this as a vehicle to have a presence of some sort

Old 06-06-2017, 06:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
What is disconcerting is that even though these people know they are looked on as trolls, they continue unabated ignoring real news if the day, and simply make snarky comments and generalization condemning all Americans who do not worship.

Never do they offer a news source, cite an article, even offer a factual rebuttal to or about anything.

People who make fun of me or anyone who offer facts and links to substantiate what is said represent the worst of this country. They, literally, have sold their soul.

They either cannot read, cannot comprehend, are too lazy to read or think of their fellow Villagers as stupid pawns in a game.

They either are mean spirited people who enjoy hurting others, are totally immune to anybody other than themselves, are terribly unhappy and use this as a vehicle to have a presence of some sort

If you are on an actual computer, it means you are a housebound fool.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't think it is just this forum. Right now we either Trump supporters or think he is a wingnut. Same could be said for Obama years. Everyone has a strong opinion about everything even if it has no impact on them personally. I do disagree that there was a period of intelligent give and take, I haven't seen that. The country needs leadership and there is none. Those are my reasons.
Never in my almost 80 years on earth, working in politics have I ever seen a new President be under so many investigations, start his own problems then blame others, etc...but

MOSTLY, I have never seen a President openly lie TO THE WORLD, demean the United States Justice system TO THE WORLD demean the media in the United States TO THE WORLD demean and question all of our intelligence agencies TO THE WORLD accuse with such vigor so many people TO THE WORLD and I could go on, but denigrate the office of President to this extreme.

The hate and anger you are feeling has nothing to do with the election, has nothing to do with parties.

It is a manifestation of fear if a President who will actually lie to us. A President who refuses to criticize a country for hscking into our election process but will demean our hard working agents who try to keep us safe.

That is what it is...do not water this down and even try to make it normal.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you are on an actual computer, it means you are a housebound fool.
And you a PROVEN FOOL, NO MATTER WHERE YOU MIGHT BE

Tags
forum, political, posters, decline

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.