Decline of Political Forum

Old 06-07-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Well I will admit and agree that those women on The View and on The Talk would not be allowed in my tree house

And I do agree with you as respects BLM. That is a nasty group of hate charged and undisciplined people and you can expect them to unite , one way or another, with Louis Farrakan and the new Black Panther Party

Personal Best Regards:
Well, well. PBR and Donny B becoming one together. The blatant and the latent have united.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-07-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well, well. PBR and Donny B becoming one together. The blatant and the latent have united.

Seems kind of overbroad as there are good Black Lives Matter people as well as some bad. Like those who only use the movement for their personal gain like a certain orange tinted politician uses his own movement.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Seems kind of overbroad as there are good Black Lives Matter people as well as some bad. Like those who only use the movement for their personal gain like a certain orange tinted politician uses his own movement.
But NO "good" Aryan Nation people? Funny you didn't mention them at all.

You've been brainwashed people...those you think are BAD are actually good and those who you think are good are actually bad.

You ARE losing your country...your society...your culture...your race. Whites are DECLINING throughout the world. Brown/black are increasing. In 30 years whites will be 20-25% of America's population...down from 90% in the 1950s. America will be a 75-80% black/brown majority. America will be lost!

There is NOT ONE formerly white country that has become brown/black that has EVER thrived after the switch...they ALL fail.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
But NO "good" Aryan Nation people? Funny you didn't mention them at all.

You've been brainwashed people...those you think are BAD are actually good and those who you think are good are actually bad.

You ARE losing your country...your society...your culture...your race. Whites are DECLINING throughout the world. Brown/black are increasing. In 30 years whites will be 20-25% of America's population...down from 90% in the 1950s. America will be a 75-80% black/brown majority. America will be lost!

There is NOT ONE formerly white country that has become brown/black that has EVER thrived after the switch...they ALL fail.
Aryan Nations | Southern Poverty Law Center

Could be a good ex skinhead I suppose.

Aryan Nations | Extremism in America | ADL
Old 06-07-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
""The white race is the most endangered species on the face of the earth."
— Aryan Nations founder Richard Butler testifying in the 2000 civil trial brought by the Southern Poverty Law Center"

Nothing false about that statement. Whites have gone from being 90% of America to 50% now and expected to be 20-25% by the 2040s. White people are DROPPING in population...we have MORE dying than being born. Blacks/browns are INCREASING in population.

"This document is an archived copy of an older ADL report and may not reflect the most current facts or developments related to its subject matter."

At least they're "honest" about their article being old and erroneous.

Stories written by people who don't like them...fair and balanced for sure...right? About as fair as a Fox News story about Hillary.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah. About as interesting as a 5 lb. bag of potatoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously, you haven't shopped in Publix and observed those in the produce section that stand there pondering the different potato options available. Potatoes must be interesting to them, since they seem to be taking a decent amount of time deciding which variety to purchase.
Old 06-08-2017, 06:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

Good example of an overreach in generalizing......I'll say it again - just because someone agrees with a statement or two of what someone else says does not make them the same as that person. But, of course, I'm sure you already knew that.

The real point of all of this is, if we can't come together, liberal and conservative, Democrat and Republican, and at least agree on SOME things, how will we ever find common ground. It is attitudes and comments like this that prevent that from happening. If I agree with a statement or opinion that you express, does that automatically make me a liberal? So why, when someone agrees with a comment that Don B makes, are they deemed a racist? I guess I'm really just trying to understand your motive - continued division? If so, where does that get us?

Tags
forum, political, posters, decline

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.