Democrat Party is anti-religion and anti-Israel

Old 03-11-2015, 04:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You make some excellent points and common sense distinctions.

Liberals, as exemplified by the poster you responded to, always seem to struggle with these straightforward points

We can only conclude the reason is ... liberals lack common sense
I believe we all know what an entitlement is.

By labeling any opposing view as a lack of common sense, it makes it very difficult to have any sort of meaningful debate. But, I think this might have been the objective. Such a typical response.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
You make some excellent points and common sense distinctions.

Liberals, as exemplified by the poster you responded to, always seem to struggle with these straightforward points

We can only conclude the reason is ... liberals lack common sense

That might explain why the Party that, according to your analysis, has won the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 POTUS elections.

And it might also help to explain why the current frontrunner of the Party that lacks common sense polls ahead of any and all potential R candidates.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
It might be indicative of our nation's tipping point into decline where there are now more "takers" than "producers"?

That would make a great bumper sticker for the 2016 R nominee - I am sure he would go far with that bit of wisdom.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:08 PM
n/a

"Democrat Party is anti-religion and anti-Israel"

So, why is that bad?
Old 03-12-2015, 11:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Democrat Party is anti-religion and anti-Israel"

So, why is that bad?

I genuinely want to thank you for being honest. You’re free to believe what you want of course, but the point of this entire thread is most Democrats tend to hide the fact that they are anti-religion and anti-Israel. That’s what the two video links that started this thread clearly showed for all who bothered to look at them But, Democrat leaders especially want to deny this because, not surprisingly, they still want to get as many votes in rube flyover land as possible. In other words, they have to be deceitful about their message. This is true of liberalism in general, but particularly so regarding religion and Israel. It hasn’t always been like this, but has been trending this way since the 1960s.

I would simply like to see Democrats be fully honest about their message regarding religion and Israel. Most of them won’t but you were so thanks again.
Old 03-12-2015, 02:30 PM
n/a

I wish more voters were reflective and gave some thought to what made this country great. But instead far too many voters act like their on one of those reality shows. It has been said that far too many people believe name calling is their argument and we can see where it gets people on reality shows and we can see where it gets voters. It simply is unexplainable how some voters seem to react with a rally cry for issues that have both either social economic or international consequences. It obviously has to do with the inadequate educational system we have come to accept in America.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.